Religion and Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I um... am speechless :( I'm really sorry you feel this way, I won't even bother posting in anymore abortion threads, thanks to you for judging me when you haven't been in AD long enough to read most of my posts in several abortions threads. Take care

:walk away quietly:

He said that he respected your views.

Wow, I um... am speechless :( I'm really sorry you feel this way, I won't even bother posting in anymore abortion threads, thanks to you for judging me when you haven't been in AD long enough to read most of my posts in several abortions threads. Take care

:walk away quietly:

:hug: :hug:

It's all right. I know many pro-choicers dont consider unborn children as a person. But, one day, they (both of prolife and prochoice) is hopefully going to be in the same shoes to END the Abortion War. Besides... Anything else is a waste of time if there is not going to be sovled. ;) hey, that's my opinion. :whistle:

Last edited:

It's all right. I know many pro-choicers dont consider unborn children as a person. But, one day, they (both of prolife and prochoice) is hopefully going to be in the same shoes to END the Abortion War. Besides... Anything else is a waste of time if there is not going to be sovled. ;) hey, that's my opinion. :whistle:

Yep,, agree. Because the topic of abortion is such a very touchy subject for lot of people. I think we talk abortion long enough and the topic should end here and closed it. Once it closed it be less fighting issue, so it goes same with religions issues should be closed too. :)

Because you pro-lifer keep saying that mother "killing" a fetus to make mother feel being crime because you said they killing their fetus is a murder.... .... that's why I remind you about death penalty and ask you the question about death penalty because I know you support death penalty for killing human. I see no difference.

As well there's studies that after baby has been born and then the mother accidentally kill her child due to post partum (what's the right word)... so it's not about a choice she should kill the child, anything can happen unexpected reason and yes we are human!!! also if I was raped by a stranger, I would NOT even carry the baby to term, what for?? it'll have a reminder of that rape... so it's good we do have a choice... (don't bite me now, ) just giving opinion.. smile

Birth control had caused me to have some problems and it not worth it anymore. It caused weight gain, make me tired all the time, and cancer and much more. I only hope they make it more safer in the near future.

Also, you can get pregnant if you are on the pill cause it happened to my girlfriend three times!!! so nothing is safe lol... double up the condoms guys!! lol oopss

Also, you can get pregnant if you are on the pill cause it happened to my girlfriend three times!!! so nothing is safe lol... double up the condoms guys!! lol oopss

Yes that is true. I did get pregnant from birth control didn't prevent that. LOL but i like it when you said " double up the condoms" I thinke men should wear two condoms! ha

And Jillio I believe in miracles and prayers. Technology has improved now then it was back in 1993-1997 as what you posted from these links. It shows that doctors believe it is impossible to save 20-24 weeks fetus but I believe nothing is impossible.

You got that right, anything is possible!!! even a 1lb baby survived!! smile...

Viability continues up to 6 months after birth. As this child was only born 4 months ago, we don't know that she will continue to survive. Obviously, she is still experiencing difficulties, as she is continuing with oxygen.

Pardon me? Where did you come up with 4 months ago? Please re-read the article again, on top it says Tuesday, February 20, 2007, Amillia Sonja Taylor was born on October 24 th, 2006. She is 1 year and 4 months old now.

Amillia Taylor's blog Amillia Taylor Turns 1!! «

Here's another amazing case of 15 weeks prematurely baby girl Kimberly was born in Germany yet the youngest to survive also.

The world's tiniest baby - meet the 10oz bundle of defiance | the Daily Mail

At the bottom it says another surviving baby was Rumaisa Rahman who weighed just 8.6 ounces when she was born in Chicago in 2004 and doing well.

Tiniest Baby Known Now Doing Well, Little Girl Weighed Just 8.6 Ounces, Only 9¾ Inches At Birth - CBS News

Pardon me? Where did you come up with 4 months ago? Please re-read the article again, on top it says Tuesday, February 20, 2007, Amillia Sonja Taylor was born on October 24 th, 2006. She is 1 year and 4 months old now.

Here's another amazing case of 15 weeks prematurely baby girl Kimberly was born in Germany yet the youngest to survive also.

At the bottom it says another surviving baby was Rumaisa Rahman who weighed just 8.6 ounces when she was born in Chicago in 2004 and doing well.

Tiniest Baby Known Now Doing Well, Little Girl Weighed Just 8.6 Ounces, Only 9¾ Inches At Birth - CBS News

WOW... Shit! That's so amazing! :eek3:

Reba said:
Please don't feel bad Angel. There are plenty of people whose hearts and minds do understand and support your viewpoint. :hug:

Aw Thanks girls, I appreciate your supports! I do respect that everyone sees this differently . :hug: :hug:

While a tiny baby as small as a soda can surviving is rare, the point here is that the technology to allow this to happen is there.

The way I see it that is that even some healthy newborns end up not making it for various reasons. Its not only premies. The trauma of birth is still very much a wait and see approach.

I would not even begin to question this or say that it is still rare or so few. The idea here is that even if only one survives, that is one baby that beat all the odds and was loved and wanted.

The fact is that these premies are doing better and better and more and more are surviving.

I am prochoice with limitations. I believe there are only VERY few reasons to terminate a pregnancy. As for my religion, abortion against it beliefs, but we do not have to HOLD to ALL the beliefs of our religions to have faith in it.

While a tiny baby as small as a soda can surviving is rare, the point here is that the technology to allow this to happen is there.

The way I see it that is that even some healthy newborns end up not making it for various reasons. Its not only premies. The trauma of birth is still very much a wait and see approach.

I would not even begin to question this or say that it is still rare or so few. The idea here is that even if only one survives, that is one baby that beat all the odds and was loved and wanted.

The fact is that these premies are doing better and better and more and more are surviving.

:gpost: I agreed!!!!

Angel, :ty: for provide miracle links.

Originally Posted by Mann_K05
WOW... Shit! That's so amazing!

Yeah I seen that before. It very rare for tiny baby that live long that is so tiny and small as a soda can.

Yes, I agree that it's rare that's why I am against partial-birth abortion (late abortion).

Like what Angel's links - the doctors do anything to save under or more 20 weeks old fetus to save mother's risk life or fetus go out of mother's womb itself (miscarriage).

Yes, I see nothing wrong with that. I see why not when the doctor try do anything and let technology improves but it could affect babies health sometimes but not always.

I am prochoice with limitations. I believe there are only VERY few reasons to terminate a pregnancy. As for my religion, abortion against it beliefs, but we do not have to HOLD to ALL the beliefs of our religions to have faith in it.

Yes, I am pro-choice with limitations as well. I only support for real reasons to end a pregnancy but it should be under 12 weeks and after 12 weeks for health reasons. I respect any beliefs but I do expect that they respect us in return. Respect should be two-way street when we open debate with agree to disagree each other when we have different view.

Oh my god! :eek3::eek3:

Mod Note:Thread closed for review

Mod Note:

Thread's re-opened after reviewing, off-topic posts have been removed--

Please 'stick' to which this thread is concerned with--:ty:

~RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back