Religion and Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Human life begins a the time of conception, All the major organs of the unborn develops slowly but not fully development until 9 months. But, the heart beating starts at the begin. So, How can you say the unborn doesn't have a soul?

-snap a finger- that's what I thought so. Hm..

The bible orders sin for murder of a human being, but not for a fetus. According to the bible life begins at birth, including the story of Adam and Eve God "breathed" life into them.

Yes, that's right.

murder of a human being which mean is children and adult were being kill by other human consider murder, not abort a fetus. You described exact here over the difference between human being and fetus. Kill people is murder and abort a fetus is not murder.

Human life begins a the time of conception, All the major organs of the unborn develops slowly but not fully development until 9 months. But, the heart beating starts at the begin. So, How can you say the unborn doesn't have a soul?

But it isn't the fetus's heart beating on its own. It is the preganant woman's heart beating through the fetus. Does that mean it would be the pregnant woman's soul in the fetus?

But it isn't the fetus's heart beating on its own. It is the preganant woman's heart beating through the fetus. Does that mean it would be the pregnant woman's soul in the fetus?

By the end of the first month, the liver and digestive system begin to develop, and the heart starts to beat, not because of the mother.

I know this is what I believe too, but I can't say God is against abortion when the word "abortion" is not written in the bible. You know what I mean?
A fetus is a child. That is what the Bible called.

Yes, that's right.

murder of a human being which mean is children and adult were being kill by other human consider murder, not abort a fetus. You described exact here over the difference between human being and fetus. Kill people is murder and abort a fetus is not murder.
Disagree. A fetus is a child.

To abort a fetus is to take the life of a child. To abort a fetus is to kill a child. Therefore it is called "murder."

To abort a fetus is to take the life of a child. To abort a fetus is to kill a child. Therefore it is called "murder."

:nodding as agreement:

I think some people keep forgetting the fact that there are two bodies that are involved, the mother's and the baby's. This is not an issue of an object or a thing it is about human life, a fetus is a human being with a right to life and consists of human tissue and DNA. Life begins at conception when the sperm enters the egg. I know quite a few people here will disagree with me on this simply because abortion is a very sensitive topic..

But I will never forget the day when I saw my unborn babies' heartbeats through an ultrasound television screen and I felt the sound vibration too, it was one of the best day of my life. :smiling:

How can you say it has a spirit? For all we know.....it could be "Rosemary's Baby!"

:nodding as agreement:

I think some people keep forgetting the fact that there are two bodies that are involved, the mother's and the baby's. This is not an issue of an object or a thing it is about human life, a fetus is a human being with a right to life and consists of human tissue and DNA. Life begins at conception when the sperm enters the egg. I know quite a few people here will disagree with me on this simply because abortion is a very sensitive topic..

But I will never forget the day when I saw my unborn babies' heartbeats through an ultrasound television screen and I felt the sound vibration too, it was one of the best day of my life. :smiling:

:) Good for you. You kept your children because you wanted them. Therefore it was a choice to keep them.

:) Good for you. You kept your children because you wanted them. Therefore it was a choice to keep them.

You also have a "choice" not to have sex. Does it make it the baby's fault because two people were irresponsible?

You also have a "choice" not to have sex. Does it make it the baby's fault because two people were irresponsible?

Who said they were irresponsible?

What if they were responsible and did all the necessary precautions to prevent an unwanted pregnancy?

Who said they were irresponsible?

What if they were responsible and did all the necessary precautions to prevent an unwanted pregnancy?

If uses birth control can reduce the risk. But, Women needs to be aware that the highest risk of chance of getting pregnant is on the days right before when their ovaries release the egg, That's why they must know when their monthy cycle is to start. I learned that after my second pregnancy, wish I learned that fact before my first-born.

Verse for it? If so, can you please provide. ;)
Sure, I give you an example of verses.

2 Samuel 11:4-5 (KJV)

And David sent messengers, and took her; and she came in unto him, and he lay with her; for she was purified from her uncleanness: and she returned unto her house.

And the woman conceived, and sent and told David, and said, I am with child.

1828 Webster dictionary defines, "conceive" as "to have an embryo or fetus formed in the womb; to breed; to become pregnant" and "to begin the formation of the embryo of."

Therefore a fetus is a child.

Last edited:
I'm personally pro-choice. But shame on the women that uses abortion as a birth control method.

Under certain situation, I believe a woman should be able to choose.

I believe an embryo and fetus is what it is, until it is born... Doesn't mean I disagree on what it will become. Until the fetus is born and takes its first breath it is in limbo.

Are you trying to say all unborn children are not really existed because they dont have a soul, right?

Like, 6 months old fetus is not existed because no soul and not living being?

I find it very interesting about pro-choice "belief" if it's actually yes. Hm..

I do not see anything what Byrdie714 said about 6 months old fetus who don't have soul. Can you show me his posts please because I can't find it.

We are not here to talk about parti-birth abortion but abortion which mean is up to 12 weeks fetus. I am against parti-birth abortion fully. I would suggest you to create a new thread if you want to talk about parti-birth abortion.

Not disagree with me but the bible... It's the bible, Cheri referred to in her previous post.

A fetus is not a child yet but develop into a human.

Askjo, I would like to have a question for you.

Would you call a mother as a "murder" if a mother decides to abort her alive fetus to save her risk life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back