relationship with a boy

Let it go and stop wasting your time and energy. You're in your prime. Don't waste it. Go out and meet the real man for you.

yup, you're right, TheWriteAlex. Im in my prime, :P
Thank you.

aha, glad to see you again.
Well, congra. to me, I said I should just support him and be a friend, but I found that I always miss him and give him calls, the fact is that he is not down to me for a long time.
Now I already forget him and just be a casual friend thoroughly.
I believe I can find my Mr. Right!! ;)

You'll find the right guy if you're not looking! A friend once told me, "How do you catch a butterfly?"

I answered him, "With a net?"

"No, you let it land on you," he said. I think that means a lot about the relationships. Wait for the right one to come by. :) I'm 25 and still single so don't worry too much about it. Focus on yourself, your life. Finish school, find a job, be a fabulous independent woman!

You'll find the right guy if you're not looking! A friend once told me, "How do you catch a butterfly?"

"No, you let it land on you," he said. I think that means a lot about the relationships. Wait for the right one to come by. :) I'm 25 and still single so don't worry too much about it. Focus on yourself, your life. Finish school, find a job, be a fabulous independent woman!

Is that you in your avatar picture?

If yes, I find it hard to believe you are single...

Is that you in your avatar picture?

If yes, I find it hard to believe you are single...

Hehe, noo it's my sister. She's 14 now, but we do look a lot alike. She's my younger "twin." I am a photojournalist so I like to show off some of my work. :giggle:

hehe, thank you, lanapoo.
Actually, I have finished my school a year ago, and now is a department manager, though a small company. :aw:
Yup, you are right, we live not only for the right guy, also should for ourself, I will love myself more and focus on my life, friends, and enjoy! :P

shel90
I got it, thank you :)

she's 24. don't bother looking for Mr. Right. find a bad boy and have more fun

Lilcy, I'm basically in the same situation that you are in. The best I can tell you is that if he is not ready for a relationship, then he is not ready. Don't push it and give it time. Enjoy his friendship and if it is meant to be, it will be.

I also agree with lanapoo! Focus on yourself. Love the analogy that she used about the butterfly.

Back