Reinstate the draft?

RebelGirl said:
There are ways to get around 'em to get a job without a high school diploma. People do get away with it and get a great job! and.. its 2000's now.. not 30's, 40's or 50's.. we still have ways to get around.. there are better techs nowadays.
Yeah by lying on your job application by saying yes i graduated from high school. Even you didnt finish high school.

RMFE at a certain person......

weather you got GED or Highschool or a Dropout u still get a good job as long as u know u gotta pay your taxes as well. the taxes we pay goes to the war...

anyhow... ur idea RavenSteven i showed this to my dad u know what he did? turned several shades of purple he's angry cuz u choses to diss his family who was in the war from WW2 to Current one. our Cousin is in Iraqi and he went thru everything.. so please get bent and stop whining... the draft will not happen under ur turf!

*Rme* :-x :gives:
at least employers know how to bust employees if lie on the application *shrugs* nmp tho! :)

ravensteve1961 said:
Ok Explan what is the vietnam draft was all about? Just a little get together? :roll:
Do you know Nixon? He is full of shit. We learned our leson with the Vietnam's drafting therefore we have many protect against the drafting until it is a last option to choose.

Seriously, you need to start reading the books. IF you do read the books and you will discover many answers and situations and knowledge so you won't ever post stupid post again.

If you hate books and start watching the HISTORY CHANNEL!

Dear everyone,

The drafting have do nothing relate with the diploma or GED. It is all about the war.

Conclusion: If you had diploma and you will have a better chance to get the job. If you had no diploma and you will still get job but more competive with someone else. The bottom line if you have very good common sense, independent-living skill, working ethics, be a respectful person and you will get the job period.

One more thing for you to think about how horrible the American is.

At WW1 and WW2 many black people were at the front line. At Vietnam there were many black, mexican at the front line. The white people usally are the second front line group. That is sorta of the racism thin in the US Military. So if we went for the drafting and the forgieners will have more chance to be drafted for the war. That is a nasty thing for the American Mili to do like that.

Crazymanw00t said:
Do you know Nixon? He is full of shit. We learned our leson with the Vietnam's drafting therefore we have many protect against the drafting until it is a last option to choose.

Seriously, you need to start reading the books. IF you do read the books and you will discover many answers and situations and knowledge so you won't ever post stupid post again.

If you hate books and start watching the HISTORY CHANNEL!
WRONG!!! Get Your history facts right! It was LBJ who started the vietnam.Nixon broght them home.

RS, please stop talking about Draft to the war. Why don't they draft you to the war and it doesn't matter if you are deaf? I think you will be happy to fight the war for your country. Let me tell you this, when soldiers came home from the war and some of them happy or not. :slap: you idiot!!

Today, high school seniors will have their own choice. To join the military, or go to college and get different job. Some of them do not want to go to college and they still have better job.

Look at me, I graduate from High School and attend Applied Technology Center to learned about computers. I did not get degree from that school because I got job at IRS. I have been working IRS for four years and transfer to Hill AFB as computer operator for six years. I make pretty good wage and I am not going to tell you how much I get because it is not your damn business!!!!!
NOBODY IS PERFECT LIKE YOU A**HOLE!!!

HA anyone who dropped out of high school still do get a job no matter what. Take this my mom's childhood friend dropped out of high school cuz she got married a week before graduation. Then she got a job in the store which is near my mom's house. She worked there til she retired. During that time she worked there, she got her GED. She is proud person and can do it.

Anyone who dropped out of high school and can get GED at any time even if they are in the 70.

RS get a life will ya.

That draft wont work cuz who will vote for that senator if it happened. Why dont you get a draft and see if you enjoy it.

How about giving RS 1st class, Air Force 1 plane. Give him the top of line paracute gears. Fly him over Iraq, and have him jump off from that plane down directly to muslim extremist milant camp and see how he can deal with them. So he can be honored in military for the idea of drafting, eh?

Anyway, I am the one who don't have high school diploma, and I find it ALOT easier to get GED than to pass HS! AM I washing the dishes? NOPE! Am I getting minimum wage? NOPE, and actually I get living wage and I am happy about it. So, WTF your talking about people who don't have hi school diploma can't get job? I have met those who have college degrees get about the same wage I earn!!!

In addition to the fact (I don't mean any offense) that Miss P, RS's gf have 2 college degrees and can't get decent job? This is the classic example I am talking about. Any kind of degrees or diploma don't guarantee you anything!

Crazymanw00t said:
Do you know Nixon? He is full of shit.

Whoa!!! TSK, tsk, tsk! Watch ur mouth cuz u are christian! :shock: Where is ur example? Scratch my head. :confused:

ravensteve1961 said:
WRONG!!! Get Your history facts right! It was LBJ who started the vietnam.Nixon broght them home.

Actually it was JFK. And no it wasn't Nixon who brought them home. He made promises that he would start troop withdrawal, but that didn't happen until 1975, under Gerald Ford.

No it is LBJ, JFK tried to avoid the conflict, but when LBJ became president he spare no time sending more troops to vietnam and initate confusion and yea started war.

cental34 said:
Actually it was JFK. And no it wasn't Nixon who brought them home. He made promises that he would start troop withdrawal, but that didn't happen until 1975, under Gerald Ford.

See biker knows.I bet he watched the history channel like i did.So if you hate books watch the history channel.If you hate books and love scince.Watch the scince channel.I like to see an english channel and a math channel. :)

ravensteve1961 said:
See biker knows.I bet he watched the history channel like i did.So if you hate books watch the history channel.If you hate books and love scince.Watch the scince channel.I like to see an english channel and a math channel. :)

Where are you? Why you are talking about Bike and not yourself? You are trying to drift the topic to other topic. Nice try and please try again.

Seriously you don't watch the History Channel with your comments. Mostly of your comments were based on the Science Channel which it is full of fake shows. We don't need Math or English T.V. show and you only need a math and english book to improve it. TV don't help you to improve the english or math or science.

Nixon should do his job but he didn't that is why I am point ing him out. LBJ finished his term therefore we cannont point him out. Nixon keep fighting Vietnams while the American is full of opposed to that war. He knew it but he didn't take action to withdraw the troops. Therefore he is taking the responsible for the war like LBJ did. If Nixon withdrew the troops then we can point out to LBJ but not the same as we thought today.

I do watch the history channel..Im Talking about the the Science Channel On channel 193 on dish network. Not the Sci-Fi channel !.

Troop withdrawals began towards the end of LBJ's administration, continued during the Nixon administration, and ended in 1975 with the evacuation of the U.S. Embassy in Saigon. This was during Ford's administration, and Ford was Nixon's VP.

I support the draft.

If we had a draft, we would not be in Iraq right now.

If we had a draft, people would be more serious about declaring war on other country because then they would HAVE to go.

I fully support a draft!

Freedom isn't free.

America, Fuck Yeah!!

*cue Team America: World Police theme song*

If you reinstate the draft, you disregard people's right to pursue their own happiness and live their own lives for themselves, you disregard their right to have their own beliefs. I, a pacifist, will refuse to go to war ever, if I am drafted.

Back