Recently moved to Denver

sleepytaz

Reaction score
Hello all old and new AD peeps!

I lived in PA for few years and posted during my stay there. I lived in Orlando, FL for only few months and am now living in Denver, Colorado.

Any those who are familiar with Colorado... even Denver... any feedback on jobs and fun things to do?

I didn't feel that I need to re-introduce myself on introduce yourself thread... I think I did that once before after not posting for a little while.

Those that who knew me, those who wants to know who I am... ask any questions... feel free! I'm just browsing through... again. :)

Hope all is well with everybody and congrats to all new mods. (I'm VERY behind! :) )

Hey there! Haven't seen you around for a long time, wow! I think Nozobo can help guide you around Denver and he's a Alldeaf member here. I have been to Denver before, but only changed planes...that's all.

Hey Sequoias! Good to see u again man!

That'd be cool. I'm already aware to an event with dart tournament for the deaf which I plan on attending to. I've met some deafs at a church... has yet to visit this one church which I found more match to my style of learning instead of the same thing. :)

Nozobo... mmm that's good to know someone lives around here, haha. Thanks.

How did you enjoy your time in Denver in the past? Just curious! :)

Hey Sequoias! Good to see u again man!

That'd be cool. I'm already aware to an event with dart tournament for the deaf which I plan on attending to. I've met some deafs at a church... has yet to visit this one church which I found more match to my style of learning instead of the same thing. :)

Nozobo... mmm that's good to know someone lives around here, haha. Thanks.

How did you enjoy your time in Denver in the past? Just curious! :)

Didn't know there was a dart tournament for deaf existed, interesting. How do you like Denver so far and how long have you been living there? I only changed planes in Denver, never been to the city...just at the airport for like maybe 30 minutes then flew to Michigan and the same thing back home.

only changed planes...that's all.

I only changed planes in Denver, never been to the city...just at the airport for like maybe 30 minutes then flew to Michigan and the same thing back home.

D-OH! I didn't make the connection, my apologize! The airport is not too far from me. Was it easy to change airport there at Denver compare to some other areas, eh? As I recall, Chicago was the worst! haha

I'm liking Colorado very much... I get to see the Rocky when ever I drive westbound. It's very beautiful to look at every time! I've been living here for a bit over a month now. Am loving it! :)

About the Dart meeting... I had a friend from Wisconsin who is very good friend that lives in the area told me about it. I enjoy dart games and haven't played dart in years! I'll see how that goes!

Thanks! :)

D-OH! I didn't make the connection, my apologize! The airport is not too far from me. Was it easy to change airport there at Denver compare to some other areas, eh? As I recall, Chicago was the worst! haha

I'm liking Colorado very much... I get to see the Rocky when ever I drive westbound. It's very beautiful to look at every time! I've been living here for a bit over a month now. Am loving it! :)

About the Dart meeting... I had a friend from Wisconsin who is very good friend that lives in the area told me about it. I enjoy dart games and haven't played dart in years! I'll see how that goes!

Thanks! :)

That's cool! yes, it was VERY easy to change planes in Denver when I was there. The plane was just the next gate, just walked there and catch the plane without waiting, LOL.

Yea, I actually have been to west part of Colorado, only in the Rockies, but not in Denver metro area (only the airport to change planes) or the plains. I have been to Gunnison, black canyon, Crested Butte, Vail, Leadville, Grand Junction, etc. I visited Colorado when I was living in Utah that time. Yep, it is beautiful of course. :)

Dart sounds like fun, for sure. My work has those magnetic darts that I can throw to the door which is metal. :)

I would like to visit Denver area and the vinicity, though. I don't know much about it but I know it has a light rail line, good shopping districts, rock climbing activities, skiing not far from Denver, all that outdoor stuff.

Yea, I actually have been to west part of Colorado, only in the Rockies, but not in Denver metro area (only the airport to change planes) or the plains. I have been to Gunnison, black canyon, Crested Butte, Vail, Leadville, Grand Junction, etc. I visited Colorado when I was living in Utah that time. Yep, it is beautiful of course. :)

I would like to visit Denver area and the vinicity, though. I don't know much about it but I know it has a light rail line, good shopping districts, rock climbing activities, skiing not far from Denver, all that outdoor stuff.

Now that you have mentioned other parts of Colorado... that seems interesting to visit! I shall have one day to visit them! Thanks for some inputs!

Yea, Denver transportation system seems easy, although more limited time! :( I'd like to be able to leave my car at a spot and take the ride to city without having to worry about heavy traffic! And to be more Eco friendly! I'll have to check out all that outdoor stuff though! I've visited downtown Denver and found it interesting... barely saw much of visible trashes! Whilst in FL, there were TONS of trashes that has not been bothered to be picked up! Eye popping experience! haha.

As for your dart... I found it neat that you got that metal thing and can play darts while at work... I'm imagining darting at a face you don't like the most and hoping to "kill" the person.... Nah!!

Now that you have mentioned other parts of Colorado... that seems interesting to visit! I shall have one day to visit them! Thanks for some inputs!

No problem! I'm sure you will enjoy it for sure. :)

Yea, Denver transportation system seems easy, although more limited time! :( I'd like to be able to leave my car at a spot and take the ride to city without having to worry about heavy traffic! And to be more Eco friendly! I'll have to check out all that outdoor stuff though! I've visited downtown Denver and found it interesting... barely saw much of visible trashes! Whilst in FL, there were TONS of trashes that has not been bothered to be picked up! Eye popping experience! haha.

I guess Florida people are trash happy, haha. Probably those damn tourists.

As for your dart... I found it neat that you got that metal thing and can play darts while at work... I'm imagining darting at a face you don't like the most and hoping to "kill" the person.... Nah!!

LOL, that actually haven't happened, but someone almost threw a dart at me, but missed me, oops! At least, they can hear me coming in. I don't play it much, though. I am usually busy working or talking to my friends or surfing on the net on my phone when it's slow business at my work.

Congratulation your move to Denver, Colorado!

Welcome back again! :)

I've visited downtown Denver and found it interesting... barely saw much of visible trashes! Whilst in FL, there were TONS of trashes that has not been bothered to be picked up! Eye popping experience! haha.

I had visited downtown Denver for a first time years ago. It was shiny and spotless. I did not see any garbage piling up on the streets.. None! :eek3:

I had visited downtown Denver for a first time years ago. It was shiny and spotless. I did not see any garbage piling up on the streets.. None!

Oddball,

I know! Tell me about it! lol. It was rather interesting experience for me. Also along some hwys, you'll see orange bags along the way... picked up trashes! Am impressed.

And how did you like it when you visited? :) What else did you do when you were here, if I may ask? :)

Back