Recent Movie About Dating A Deaf Woman

Yes, Russell Harvard is real-life Culturally Deaf.

Yes, his father, Henry, and his mother, Kay, worked with me in the Houston Post Office. I knew him as a child.

Same here. I'm sick of deaf women with hearing men. I'm fed up. Where's the deaf man with hearing woman? (sighs)...

Add me to the list... seemsall hearing guys want deaf woman, but you never see hearing woman with a deaf guy...

Add me to the list... seemsall hearing guys want deaf woman, but you never see hearing woman with a deaf guy...

"never" is a pretty strong word. I have a couple of friends female that married a deaf guy.

That's really sad she was drawn into such a "sucker" of a film! I know some women's hearts are easily turned by this type of drama... but I have to say I'm glad to not be one!

Well, she's a big softie, and of course she focuses on the big picture of the story, which is definitely (trying to be) sad, whereas I will focus on the independent elements and if they are weak and contrived, they won't add up to anything meaningful for me. But you know what they say: opposites attract. :)

You are a bad boy! lol

:(

It's exactly because of pathetic, ridiculous movies like this one that hearing men are attracted to deaf women. They see this movie and they think, "Oooh, deaf girls are so cute and delicate. I wanna just hold one and wuv her and care for (and control) her forever! She is sooooooo precious! Aww."

OMG this movie pissed me off! but I still cried, sigh.. I'm such a girl.. I'm still pissed though...

Back