Reasons to date a Deaf person

Moaning

To be honest with this, I find deaf chick tend not to moan much like hearing. I wonder why? I love these moaning, and organism induced women! They are sure wild!

I had sex for the first time with a deaf girl a few weeks ago and she didn't make a sound. Is this the usual?? Hearie girls usually do.

I have dated a lot of woman in my life but I have just started dating a deaf woman for the first time ever. I think I'm in love. I'm not too sure but I know that I have very strong feelings for her. She is very, very beautiful. I'm just a little worried because I don't know how the relationship will work with her being deaf and me not deaf. I guess I'll see how things work out but I know that we are falling more in love with eachother as each day goes by. It's kinda funny 'cus the thread starter used the analogy of why someone should date a fighter. Well I'm a fighter and I'm dating a deaf girl so it's a funny coincidence.

*snickers* I can moan... just fine long long long time ago I wud moan when I eat food but I stopped cuz i realized moaning is left alone for fun in bed ;) I learned on my own blah.. :D but yeah depend on communcation sometimes u feel left out cuz they wud not tell u what they do on their spare time.. that makes u feel blah

I can choose all I want to hear a music in deaf's car. Don't have to buy another ipod & ha's batteries.

I respectfully disagreed.

I tend to say "no" to them, the most of time. I was only dated once, and after that, I still say "no" to their requests for having a relationship. ^_^

You never said "no" when I ask something from you. :hmm: :giggle:

My ex's have enjoyed the privilege of ordering their drinks from their table to across the bar where I'm at. Via lip reading or sign language!:deaf:

That's because they think they are better than hearing people. That's sometimes a problem. Deaf people thinking they're better, so they go the extra mile to take control of their own lives... but they go over the line and end up being worse than hearing people.

Gotta agree with you on this one, and I think that pretty much true. :) :cool2:

:D If your hearing you can just turn your back on your deaf partner when having an argument. *And no I really wouldn't do that in real life*
Onto a serious note you could learn a whole new world/culture that not many are privy to.

i think it great to be a deaf guy since we deaf guys cant hear in bed. What do i mean guys? Well - picture this.... It doesnt matter if we have a hearing girl or deaf girl in bed and if we want sex but the lady is "not in the mood" since we cant hear ill just ask her to pull my dick 50 times to let me know she not in the mood. :giggle::D:D otherwise she can just hop on or pull me on her .:naughty:

Back