Reasons to date a Deaf person

Sweet_KJ

Reaction score
Hi y'all...

I'm just creating this to give each other a laugh. Kinda like "Reasons to date a Fighter" would be "You'll always look prettier than him" or "You don't have to worry about appearing frugal eating a salad, he'll have a salad too" etc.

So, I was wondering if you guys could be creative and give fun reasons why a Deaf person would make a great date.

Enjoy!

You can snore as loud as you can, and s/he won't be bothered at all. :zzz:

Reason for deaf to date with deaf is that the sad fact of 88% deafies who married with hearie ends up divorce within first 5 years!

Reason to date a deaf person is we can holler out loud and don't have to worry about hurting his or her ears :lol:

Another reason, you could fart as loud as you'd go and not expecting any instant response. The only problem is you'd hope it won't stink bad. :giggle:

diehardbiker65 said:
Another reason, you could fart as loud as you'd go and not expecting any instant response. The only problem is you'd hope it won't stink bad. :giggle:
:lol: :lol:

Aha another reason... you could burp as loud as you want and not worry about your date noticing anything. (Unless he or she's too close to you, phew!). :giggle:

To be honest with this, I find deaf chick tend not to moan much like hearing. I wonder why? I love these moaning, and organism induced women! They are sure wild!

BlueButterfly said:
Another reason is you can moan LOUD in bed :giggle:

diehardbiker65 said:
To be honest with this, I find deaf chick tend not to moan much like hearing. I wonder why? I love these moaning, and organism induced women! They are sure wild!
I am deaf but I do moan :D

LOL...
Some of these are funny... mostly involving noises.

Keep it coming...

See if we can come up with something else, not involving noises...?

Damn! nothing coming up? Im curious!

No paper and pen needed!

Seriously I had done with paper and pen with other deafies! UNBELIEVEABLE!!! We both had NO idea we are deaf! After about 30 minutes, I caught his wife signing to their kids. I said to myself... WAIT!!! are they deaf? So I asked them... :jaw: After that we laughed!

Another reason to date a deafie is understanding each other what it is like to be deaf.

I got one.

How about this?

When you are with a deaf person, you can sign and talk all you want. They are more interested.

BUT

When you are with a hearing person, you can talk but they just dont listen and they just are not interested.

How about that?

Cute.

I was looking for in general responses. Doesn't matter if you're a deaf or hearing person dating a deaf person.

I wouldnt date a hearing man if there were a last man on Earth. Too complicated :roll:

I rather date a deaf or HOH man. PERIOD. Less complicating. :lol:

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
I wouldnt date a hearing man if there were a last man on Earth. Too complicated :roll:

I rather date a deaf or HOH man. PERIOD. Less complicating. :lol:

That is fine. Everyone has their own personal opinions. However, this isn't what this thread is about.

It's about what you would say to the general population if they asked you "Why should we date a deaf person?" And what would your comeback be? For one, like I mentioned: "Oh, honey, you can fart, snort, and toot all you want, and it won't bother me at all, just make sure the smell doesn't come out." Something like that.

Smile.

Sweet_KJ said:
That is fine. Everyone has their own personal opinions. However, this isn't what this thread is about.

It's about what you would say to the general population if they asked you "Why should we date a deaf person?" And what would your comeback be? For one, like I mentioned: "Oh, honey, you can fart, snort, and toot all you want, and it won't bother me at all, just make sure the smell doesn't come out." Something like that.

Smile.

LOL yeah that is true. I felt like myself when I was with my ex. I was open to anything. I didnt care if I farted in front of him or he picked his nose when I was not looking but I saw him. LOL gross!

Back