RavenSteve and NON-believers....

ravensteve1961 said:
I having a hard time regaining my faith. Because im deaf. I didnt see why i deserved this.

i am having hard time regaining my faith too.. but not because im deaf but because He took everything away from me and left me completely alone in the world. So i assume he just dont like me *shrugs* There are things that was more important to me than deafness and those were gone. so yea i know how u feel in some ways.

Edit
oops didnt read the whole thread before i posted this one.. i honestly have no idea what God has to do with deafness and stuff... but hey.. if u want to get CI... go for it. if u dont.. then dont. what reason is there to discuss CI? i mean its your choice not others. *shrugs* i do not think God has to do with CI or anything either... :) good luck on making decision.

by the way try your best to accept deafness.. it is hard.. no one ever promise its easy. but sometime it is a blessing.. :) just need to look at it on other side of view.

Last edited:
Funny you should mention the president's veto over congress. I asked my four year old who had the authority to veto over congress and do you know what his response was?

"GOD!"

I swear. This kid is absolutely right, too! Goes to the highest authority, too. :)

ravensteve - just a little something.

You seem to have poor faith based upon your being deaf - don't you think that there are things that you should be grateful for - like your health and your family and friends? Being deaf isn't such a horrible thing if you've learned to cope with it. I do believe that there are things far more drastic than being hard of hearing, things that would really make a person exercise their "mal foi." (This means "bad faith" in french). I am one such individual, so I know how it must be. However, there's nothing I can do about my hearing condition, so I am going to worry about the things I CAN control.

Back