Ravens Jamal Lewis Sentenced to Four Months

ravensteve1961 said:
But Brian Billick voted for bush!!!!
Ray Lewis arrested in atlanta....Jamal Lewis Arrested in atlanta.
Seval New York Mets Players arrested in houston like daryl strawberry,Mookie Wilson and Dwight Gooden .Doesnt this tell you something? They wanna pick on black ballplayers.Why dont atlanta pigs bust somebody like Hines Ward,Duce Staley and Joey Porter? Or pick on these guys as well, Marvin Harrison,Edgerrin James and Marcus Pollard? Pick on these guys but leave my ravens and orioles alone.

Of course! It's all so clear now! Thank you ravensteve, for helping me see it your way! :eek:

It's not about the fact that they broke the laws on drugs, oh, no! It's because they're black, see? And because they're on the Baltimore teams! Or New York, whichever you feel like supporting right now. Someone's out to make sure the teams lose players who do deals in drugs because ravensteve supports them! Yes, leave them alone, world, because otherwise, ravensteve might get mad and cry for his mommy!

It's not about the team. It's about the player doing something illegal. You CAN separate the individual from the team, you know? Your beloved Ravens can't do no wrong aura doesn't extend to the individual players.

Jamal lewis was suspended HURT OUR CHANCES going to the playoffs!!! If Jamal would not plea not guilty he could change his mind later. He could have waited till we play the shitty teams then change his mind to guilty and then we be in the playoffs.

ravensteve1961 said:
Jamal lewis was suspended HURT OUR CHANCES going to the playoffs!!! If Jamal would not plea not guilty he could change his mind later. He could have waited till we play the shitty teams then change his mind to guilty and then we be in the playoffs.
Then he shouldn't commit a crime. He did and he have to do his time.

Dennis, your sarcam is priceless :lol:

ravensteve1961 said:

Hey, Steve. Crap happens. It's true that the timing was very bad, but, he had to pay the piper some time. The good thing about football is, there's always next year.

Get over it.

Yeah next year superbowl is in houston. I dont know anyone lives in houston. Its a 2 day drive plus you have to pay a motel room and pay liberal taxes.

ravensteve1961 said:
Yeah next year superbowl is in houston. I dont know anyone lives in houston. Its a 2 day drive plus you have to pay a motel room and pay liberal taxes.

COMEDY GOLD!

Yeah! It's all about the superbowl! ravensteve doesn't care about crime, law, or order -- it's about the ruined chances to see his beloved Ravens play the SUPERBOWL in town!!!!!! Nice!

News flash people -- if you commit a crime, make sure you're on a team that ravensteve supports AND has a chance of being in a championship game NEAR him -- you deserve to get off scot-free!

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

You deserve a beatdown for your monumental narrow-mindedness. ravensteve, go jump off a cliff -- it'll help your home team of the day win the world series. Trust me, try it and then prove me wrong.

You wouldn't be complaining one bit about Jamal Lewis if he was on some other team and the Ravens STILL didn't make it to the Superbowl. You'd complain about something else being someone else's fault and yadda yadda yadda.

Troll.

Back