Rate me!

Bullym0m said:
To ADers...

I'm giving you all everyones are great 10 ratings... Looks awesome pictures what you did brings your images looks so great!

err... um...
Wha..'bout me... How's am I good rate?
Here's... My daughter and me...
(Will plan dying my hair this friday and will update post when dying done) This pic was taken Dec 28 2003.

Gorgeous!! Definite 10! :thumb:

Who are u calling Stupid to? I think u misread Malfoylish Post. If you read more carefully she stated that she thinks ur picture is on ur avatar (Which it is)... that is what she was rating of ur attitude...

But, I am Sorry to say that It was rude how u rated Steel...After all he gave u a postive rating...Can You Please be Nice Once a While isn't hard to do.. Right?

Cheri, was I talking to you? Absolutely not. You assumed wrong. I wasnt misread from what Malfoylish post. She chooses to rate me just because of my avastar which it is OLD so she assumed how is my rate....So I found how amuse is she is.

How rude can I be if I gave steel a rate. Everyone does entitle their opinion. Remember you don't run my life. So therfore you don't expect me to be nice to everyone that is who I am and I can say anything I want. Whether you like it or not.

@ Bullym0m - PLUS 10 rate... you & your daughter look real TWIN... soooo cuteee...
@ ChelEler - PLUS 10 rate... cuteeee photos of you with kids...

@ Magatsu - PLUS 10 rate... No, your hair is not look stupid... You are so handsome...

@ daprilz - PLUS 10 rate... I love your beautiful picture... You should hang your picture like this on the wall...

You all look sooooo lovely & also have REAL lovely personalities, too...
For me personality is most important... I can tell from your photos & also your posts, too that you all have beautiful personalities... that's why I rate you all for that...
I know that we often agree or disagree each other but you still have lovely personality...

@Gatorboy00
@Steel
@Malfoyish
@DeafSCUBA98
@Steel
@Cheri
@Banjo
@CoolieFroggie
@SOONERSFAN79's
@Sweetgal154

You know I did gave you all the rates...

I will be glad to give you the honestly rate if I forget to give one of all you. Please remind me...

I would gave the 5 Kittens & Levonian, the ape PLUS 35 rate because they are THE MOST CUTEEEEES & such darling & such loving...

Last edited:
I take back my ratings! Everyone gets a 10!

Cher, Sorry, but I don't think you deserve a 8.5! I think you deserve a 10! :D

Gatorboy00 said:
I take back my ratings! Everyone gets a 10!

Cher, Sorry, but I don't think you deserve a 8.5! I think you deserve a 10! :D

U got a ' 10 ' from me too...beautiful attitude...

Cheri said:
My Getting Ready to Bed Webcamera Picture.... :P
Wow, that's the best picture I've seen of you! :thumb: I give you a... 10! :fly3:

Finally, my identity revealed!

Attachments

• shawn05.jpg
    shawn05.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 52
Everyone looks very wonderful in their pictures!!! Wonderful photogenic smiles and thank you so much for sharing them with all of us! Should I post my favourite pictures of KootchieBootchie and the CCF? *does a Robby!!*

Vampy -

:shock: :jaw: :bowdown: :thumb:
Wooo Hooo, you looks hottie!!! Are you with someone? Maybe I can steal you and fix you up with my gorgeous sister. She needs a man. :giggle: :giggle:

Gatorboy00 said:
Y'all know how there are website that rates people's picture? Well, I'm going to start that in here. :D

Post your picture, and prepare to be RATED!

I'll go first!

You are absolutely cute young man ! ;) Give you 10.5 rate :D

VamPyroX said:
Finally, my identity revealed!

Oh no Cheri drool all over on my keyboard when I open her thread !! She damaged my keyboard ! :shock: I would send a bill to you.. Vamp !!

You are the responsbility to repair my keyboard !!

Socrates said:
Everyone looks very wonderful in their pictures!!! Wonderful photogenic smiles and thank you so much for sharing them with all of us! Should I post my favourite pictures of KootchieBootchie and the CCF? *does a Robby!!*

I totally agree! Every one of you look ooo la la *dance* abosulutely fa-a-a-bulust! :D Don't post the naughty one of me! :lol: :Oops:

Katzie said:
I totally agree! Every one of you look ooo la la *dance* abosulutely fa-a-a-bulust! :D Don't post the naughty one of me! :lol: :Oops:

:twisted: Keeping that norti picture of you for myself!! N-i-c-e!!!! You know if I was a man.. I'd go :boink: immediately!!

Back