Random Vents.....

I hate being a woman sometimes.

I'd love to disappear so that I don't have to deal with all the emotions I'm going through alone. But time will heal.

Last edited:
Vents

I hate being a woman sometimes.

I'd love to disappear so that I don't have to deal with all the emotions I'm going through alone. But time will heal.

I feel I disapper a little more each day I am alone....
I know that feeling..smile..don't get me wrong, sometimes i like not being bothered, but geez I miss the feeling of a man holding me, kissing my neck , telling me everything will be OK....being alone and being lonely are so different..I don't wish I was a man. I just think falling asleep in someones arms, knowing they are there to help me work thru whatever problem comes up..is....is.....a chance for me to really let go and relax. Smiling, and yes
time will help heal all things...my fear is that my time will run out before I get a chance to experience that connection that allows me to unburden myself for just a little while....I wish you Peace...Midnight♥♥♥

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Lol, men do have emotions. I have lot of that shit. I probably have a man pms.

Wirelessly posted

Dixie said:
I hate these weekly tornado warnings. I read on FB where the sirens were going off in town and I did not hear them.

I hope you and your family are safe.

I hate these weekly tornado warnings. I read on FB where the sirens were going off in town and I did not hear them.

I had always wondered about that. How do the communities with the sirens ensure that their deaf/hoh residents are made aware of them?

I had always wondered about that. How do the communities with the sirens ensure that their deaf/hoh residents are made aware of them?

I don't know but I think as small as our town is if there was a known deaf/hh residence they would make it a point to make sure the people are notified via face-to-face contact if they are home. I will look into this further. It would be nice if our town had some sort of 'text alert' that automatically sends it to your phone notifying you that the tornado sirens are going off. It could be sent from 911 dispatch or something.

I'm SO annoyed that I'm ...what I consider " normal " in my personality, friendly and open minded and men take that as a " omfg I can screw this girl! " Approaching me because you like my personality then just jumping from there to " I want to phuck you " it's not a good way to meet a woman. I am so freaking annoyed that I am just myself and all they want is get to know my body but not to get to know ME. GO TO HELL, PERV! Grrr...

Wirelessly posted

I just want slap my sis in law for idiotic comment, calling my oldest niece naive! That she can't spend too much time on the internet bec she's naive, its ok for her daughter bec she knows what she's doing. Ugh! Her freakin kid doesn't even go to school! My poor nieces have to deal this wicked step mom of theirs. She told that to my brother and he didn't even defend his own daughters!

My anger has subsidized somewhat today. Yesterday, I swore a "blue streak"! But still not 100% knowing "whoever" put those flowers on my dining room table. But we all believe it was one of my neighbors, who is very nice, but also very "nosey"....she has lots of flowers in her yard...but nevermind! I keep my front door locked, all times. But I was going in and out the patio doors, bringing things into the back of the house. No one was home but myself....

I became tied up with something in the back of the house....came back into the dining room to find the flowers sitting there. 1st thought was: the boys brought them to me and were "hiding" someplace. I called out...no one home but me! Front door still locked....then I became a little "scared and suspicious"....The boys came in about 10 minutes later, and I said, "did you bring me these flowers"?...."NO"....

I've yet to go over to ask her if she did, in fact....come into my home and put flowers on my table!...NEVER would I ever, walk into someone's home and do something like this!...She knows I'm Deaf...BUT!..if she in fact did this, then she's crossed the line!...Gonna have to "educate her"!...she should have left them by the door if there was no answer, or she did not see me anywhere!

As for now, all doors are locked! I'm still fuming over this.

My anger has subsidized somewhat today. Yesterday, I swore a "blue streak"! But still not 100% knowing "whoever" put those flowers on my dining room table. But we all believe it was one of my neighbors, who is very nice, but also very "nosey"....she has lots of flowers in her yard...but nevermind! I keep my front door locked, all times. But I was going in and out the patio doors, bringing things into the back of the house. No one was home but myself....

I became tied up with something in the back of the house....came back into the dining room to find the flowers sitting there. 1st thought was: the boys brought them to me and were "hiding" someplace. I called out...no one home but me! Front door still locked....then I became a little "scared and suspicious"....The boys came in about 10 minutes later, and I said, "did you bring me these flowers"?...."NO"....

I've yet to go over to ask her if she did, in fact....come into my home and put flowers on my table!...NEVER would I ever, walk into someone's home and do something like this!...She knows I'm Deaf...BUT!..if she in fact did this, then she's crossed the line!...Gonna have to "educate her"!...she should have left them by the door if there was no answer, or she did not see me anywhere!

As for now, all doors are locked! I'm still fuming over this.

I would be too. THat's scary.

Unsanitary and dangerous. You need to get her a 'sharps receptacle' like they use in the doctor's offices. When it is full, you seal it and then dispose of the interior box that holds the syringes into the trash. Much more sanitary and not as dangerous. You might want to check your local laws to see if it's even legal to dispose of syringes into the trash. Some cities require that you have a sharps receptacle and when it is full you place it in a sealed bag and take it to the hospital for proper disposal as it can be considered bio-hazardous waste.

:hmm: I'll look into that for my needles that I use with my insulin shots.

Well - as I said in the other thread, MIL fell again, this makes 3 times in 2 weeks. Now after resting, she cannot move or stand up. I called the ER back, they claim there is nothing they can do. She wants to be admitted to the hospital, but the ER says they will not unless she has a more serious fall. They say the only thing they can do is see her in the ER then either send her home or recommend a nursing home. She does not feel she needs the nursing home yet. Hubby is on the phone to see about home health nurses or something with her insurance company. This is getting worse and worse, but now the hospital is not willing to help. In my mind, this is not right!

Kristina, it doesn't matter what your MIL thinks. If she keeps falling at home, she needs more care than home provides. Consider getting a judge to make you her guardian. Another idea is to get some home health care for her supervision. You can't be her keeper 24/7. You need to take care of yourself, too. Is there a social worker at the hospital? Ask about getting a social worker. Hope that you can find some help soon!

Kristina, it doesn't matter what your MIL thinks. If she keeps falling at home, she needs more care than home provides. Consider getting a judge to make you her guardian. Another idea is to get some home health care for her supervision. You can't be her keeper 24/7. You need to take care of yourself, too. Is there a social worker at the hospital? Ask about getting a social worker. Hope that you can find some help soon!

Well - hubby called her doctor and he is placing her in the nursing home for rehab tomorrow (Monday).

I'm relieved to hear that Kristina. You've got to take care of yourself so that you can take care of your family. Best of luck tomorrow! Hope that it goes smoothly.

Well - hubby called her doctor and he is placing her in the nursing home for rehab tomorrow (Monday).

I'm sorry she has to go into one but given your posts regarding your MIL, taking care of her sounds like a full time job. You must feel exhausted taking care of her at times. :hug:

I'm sorry she has to go into one but given your posts regarding your MIL, taking care of her sounds like a full time job. You must feel exhausted taking care of her at times. :hug:

It is exhausting, but for the most part, she has been able to take care of herself. It's just these last 2 weeks that have been hard for all of us. They think she may only be there for 3-4 weeks. We will see.

It is exhausting, but for the most part, she has been able to take care of herself. It's just these last 2 weeks that have been hard for all of us. They think she may only be there for 3-4 weeks. We will see.

Glad to hear that.

Back