Random Vents.....

They are closing a lot of the smaller school district's in our state because they are not 'financially viable schools.' So now children are having to get on a school bus at 4:30 am to be at school by 7:30. School gets out at 3:30 - these same children don't get home until 6:30. Some of these children are under 3rd grade and the bus driver must make extra stops to allow the children to relieve themselves along the way. Now add in the cost of fuel to bus these children - do you think this is any better financially? I don't think so. Sadly in Arkansas we have a bunch of yahoos that have never set foot in a classroom as an educator making these educational decisions. This is ridiculous.
That's terrible. :(

I am sick of men who cannot make up their minds. Some of them can be worse than a new mother planning the first nursery or a neurotic young lady planning her dream wedding.

That's terrible. :(

The state still allows it because no one seems to be to able to define 'excessive time on the bus'.

I think they should think of it in terms of 'How far are you willing to drive to work every day?" Most people won't drive more than an hour, so I think anything over an hour long bus ride home is excessive. Not only that they should think about how much time the bus driver is on the road. He is bus driver, not a cross country truck driver. If a bus driver is tired and exhausted from driving this raises the risk of an accident involving the bus and the children on the bus. According to that route I was talking about the driver will be driving for at least 12 hours of the day if it is a 3 hour ride one way.

Wirelessly posted

This cycle is getting old. I need a better job to move out and be much happier than where I am living when its three against one. My dad favors my sis in law over his own daughter.

When trying to Educate the World, you have to start with your own family first. :ugh:

Let me vent.... Last night, I was looking on Craiglist for some awnings for my mobile home. Found some used ones. This guy and I exchanged some emails and still he hasn't given me an address. In the end, he want my phone number to talk some more. When he found out that there is an interpreter on the phone, he hung up! I shot off an email to him asking why he hung up (just one question - nothing more). He said he didn't like the guy between us. Still no address from him. This morning I sent him another email that I am trying my luck elsewhere.

Wirelessly posted

Here's a stupid story, my brother calls me a *b*tch* just bec I closed the bathroom door behind?? What's wrong w this picture?? I don't even talk him

Let me vent.... Last night, I was looking on Craiglist for some awnings for my mobile home. Found some used ones. This guy and I exchanged some emails and still he hasn't given me an address. In the end, he want my phone number to talk some more. When he found out that there is an interpreter on the phone, he hung up! I shot off an email to him asking why he hung up (just one question - nothing more). He said he didn't like the guy between us. Still no address from him. This morning I sent him another email that I am trying my luck elsewhere.

Don't waste time with that jerk and keep looking elsewhere. :)

Wirelessly posted

Buffalo said:

Look else where

Seq, people who gone there said its hot even the Arizionians themselves say, its HOT! Especially, during summer. I don't know if AZ is for me.

I ordered some PJ's online back on 4/3 and paid with my debit card knowing the money was in the account. I wait and wait for the items to arrive. I checked online today and find the order was cancelled with no explanation. I call and their excuse is that I have an outstanding bill with them. that's crap, since I paid the bill and have not received any bills or statements in the mail for 3 months. AcK!!!! This is pissing me off!!

I ordered some PJ's online back on 4/3 and paid with my debit card knowing the money was in the account. I wait and wait for the items to arrive. I checked online today and find the order was cancelled with no explanation. I call and their excuse is that I have an outstanding bill with them. that's crap, since I paid the bill and have not received any bills or statements in the mail for 3 months. AcK!!!! This is pissing me off!!

Ha! just re-ordered with my mother's blessing using her debit card. Was less money as she qualified for free shipping. New jammies coming my way!!

I had yet another modem jacked by a lightning strike. The surge protectors are useless, aren't they? Grrr.

Ha! just re-ordered with my mother's blessing using her debit card. Was less money as she qualified for free shipping. New jammies coming my way!!

That's nice and all but they were paid for twice, right?

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:

I hope they didn't bill you for the order.

I hate these weekly tornado warnings. I read on FB where the sirens were going off in town and I did not hear them.

Back