Random Vents.....

I just generally feel horrible about things at the moment. My dad died, we're doing terribly financially, I have yet to find work, and I'm scared about the future.....

This on top of the emotional hellstorm I go through anyways being chronically depressed.

On the good side, my niece isn't asking where grandpa is anymore.

No one said anything about my step-mother's loss except Reba.

I'm saddened and.. I'm extremely hurt. :(

I've never been in this thread before, I just needed a quick rant. I'm sorry for your loss, and I can sympathize as my dad suddenly passed a week ago.

I just generally feel horrible about things at the moment. My dad died, we're doing terribly financially, I have yet to find work, and I'm scared about the future.....

This on top of the emotional hellstorm I go through anyways being chronically depressed.

:grouphug:

Stevie - My condolences.

Sosie - My condolences as well. I truly did not see a post about it here on AD, but I did on FB.

Sosie, I'm sad to know of the loss of your step-mother

:hug:

Stevie, also am sad with you about your dad:aw:
my dad and I are pretty close.
I remember when my hubby lost his job a couple of years ago and he was out of work for about a year - it was scary and difficult

Hang in there bud. I'm sorry your having a rough time and I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

AC broke down again and it's 96 degrees inside! To make matters worse, I'm making cream of aspargus soup to freeze later tonight to use for next week's menu. I hate hate the heat. </rant>

Hang in there bud. I'm sorry your having a rough time and I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Sosie, I'm sad to know of the loss of your step-mother

:hug:

Stevie, also am sad with you about your dad:aw:
my dad and I are pretty close.
I remember when my hubby lost his job a couple of years ago and he was out of work for about a year - it was scary and difficult

Stevie - My condolences.

Sosie - My condolences as well. I truly did not see a post about it here on AD, but I did on FB.

Thank you all :aw:

crap I work hard continue keep focus on best life! :D successfully I don't give up Important to empowerful and supportive!

Still getting Hang up calls- require the TTY Relay service erase in my Bell Canada TeleMessage service.

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Sammy, my male cat was extremely comfortable last night, but it left me totally uncomfortable as he got between my legs and slept deeply. Hubby says he was there from about midnight until hubby moved him at 4 this morning. When Sammy does that, I can't sleep and it makes the next day very bad. I currently am having more than usual problems walking.

FYI - I can't kick the cats out of the room at night since the litter box is in our bathroom.

No one said anything about my step-mother's loss except Reba.

I'm saddened and.. I'm extremely hurt. :(

Please excuse me because I don't use the computer often. I want to say I am sorry and behind the news of this all deaf!! Update? :(

Please excuse me because I don't use the computer often. I want to say I am sorry and behind the news of this all deaf!! Update? :(

I understand you wish be spending computer oh no way I understand you don't have update I wish be you everyday :)

I hate being the only person to cook meals for my family. Don't trust mother with doing it anymore, daughter has no idea how and son doesn't like doing it. Hubby and cooking do not mix well at all. He will boil a pot of water dry. :giggle:

I hate being the only person to cook meals for my family. Don't trust mother with doing it anymore, daughter has no idea how and son doesn't like doing it. Hubby and cooking do not mix well at all. He will boil a pot of water dry. :giggle:

Agree with you on that....I'm so tired of cooking. My 17 yr. old does at times...but makes a huge mess and turns the stove on to high heat....it's either burnt or half raw sometimes....but he's good at making subs and hot dogs....It's like "Christmas" whenever we do order out!

I don't believe it on I am shocked oh jeex I can't control because health oh no way not good health pop:lol:

Back