Random Vents.....

Sosie,
My condolences to you and your family regarding the passing of your stepmom.

I'm having a hard day. Seems like I've been tired and weak forever. Sometimes I want to crawl under the covers and hide. Sunday is always my worst day because I take my meds on Saturday.

I'm having a hard day. Seems like I've been tired and weak forever. Sometimes I want to crawl under the covers and hide. Sunday is always my worst day because I take my meds on Saturday.

Hang in there.

Sosie, I've bee away from AD for a few days, so I may have not seen your post. But I am sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are being sent your way. Hang in there! :hug:

No one said anything about my step-mother's loss except Reba.

I'm saddened and.. I'm extremely hurt. :(

*SO* sorry. Do not normally come to this thread so missed it. I'm very sorry for you loss. If I lose my step-mother it would be worse than mother.:kiss:

Wirelessly posted (droid)

I must have missed your post. Sorry. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope that you find comfort during this difficult time. If you want someone to just listen, PM me. I'm a good listener.

Deaf make the *best* listeners.:giggle:

This twice now....will need nose job...:mad:

Don't feel bad - I need a nose job too. I have a HOOGE bump on my nose from when I bashed it into the monkey bars in elementary school. I was aged 5 or 6 I think. I remember it hurt like hell and that there was blood going everywhere. The blood didn't freak me out as much as the pain did though.

They put it back together as best they could without surgery and ended up with a bump on my nose. It's big enough I can hold a pair of legless glasses frames up there without worrying about it falling off. :lol:

I call it one of my many 'hidden talents'. :lol:

Don't feel bad - I need a nose job too. I have a HOOGE bump on my nose from when I bashed it into the monkey bars in elementary school. I was aged 5 or 6 I think. I remember it hurt like hell and that there was blood going everywhere. The blood didn't freak me out as much as the pain did though.

They put it back together as best they could without surgery and ended up with a bump on my nose. It's big enough I can hold a pair of legless glasses frames up there without worrying about it falling off. :lol:

I call it one of my many 'hidden talents'. :lol:

WOW! I think my nose end up crooked from this. :mad:

WOW! I think my nose end up crooked from this. :mad:

Nah, doubt it. Besides look at Owen Wilson. He's got an ugly nose yet he is still considered one of Hollywood's biggest heart throbs. Who nose? Your nose might make you famous the same way Jay Leno's chin made him famous. :giggle:

Oh no!!! Hope not end like Owen Wilson nose!!!!!!!!

Oh, c'mon! I'm trying to cheer you up. I'm not too worried about being on camera because I just don't have 'that look' that everyone is going after. As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure a photographer would rather pay to NOT have to take photos of me.

Again, I'm trying to make you feel better about the situation. Don't black out the sun!! :cool2:

Lol...me too...no good pictures me. Yuck! Lol. But better without Owen nose!!! Haha!!!

Back