Raise your hand if you have an iPhone

AT&T is not good data plan. I saw on TV who had AT&T data plan people got problem with AT&T bill. People shock about Data Plan over 15.00 after 2GB. Many people complaint about it. People told AT&T that they didn't touch for awhile. So, iphone trouble and AT&T trouble too. That's sad.

Verizon is still unlimited Data Plan. I am very happy about it!

:)

If Sprint got iPhone, unlimited data plan may be low cost about $40 like Evo/Epic data plan, hopefully.

AT&T is not good data plan. I saw on TV who had AT&T data plan people got problem with AT&T bill. People shock about Data Plan over 15.00 after 2GB. Many people complaint about it. People told AT&T that they didn't touch for awhile. So, iphone trouble and AT&T trouble too. That's sad.

Verizon is still unlimited Data Plan. I am very happy about it!

:)

How you like that ? Well i let you know : Verizon finally killing unlimited data plans this summer, says it'll get iPhone 5 at same time as AT&T -- Engadget

That sad..... LoL

at&t have a lot of issue in the history. I understand you have no problem with ATT since it's better coverage for your location. Nothing other carrier beat ATT for your location..

I have no problems with it since I am under unlimited data so I wouldn't care. AT&T may be greedy for those who are on tiered plan. Wouldn't this happen to Verzion too once they cut off unlimited data? ;)

same here. I know Verizon will drop unlimited data plan this summer when iPhone 5 will coming soon. I bet the new customers hurry up to get it before they from Verizon will announce about new tiered data plan.

How you like that ? Well i let you know : Verizon finally killing unlimited data plans this summer, says it'll get iPhone 5 at same time as AT&T -- Engadget

That sad..... LoL

Well, your site is pretty rumor. You have to check Verizon news period. Some CEO didn't said about summer the data plan yet.

I have since deleted SkyView Free - turns out it's just a partial version and you have to purchase the full version to use all the features. Total waste.

I also deleted 'Data Usage' as it wasn't anywhere near accurate - complete fail.

I also learned how to create folders, so I've stream lined all of my apps into folders where possible and now it just looks 'cleaner'. Everything fits onto one page. I've not downloaded any new apps this week, but if something new comes out that I think I might like, it will be downloaded.

I've found myself playing 'Angry Birds' and I've already beaten the version I downloaded to my phone in about a day. I could download the next version, but I believe I have to pay for it.

I've found my iPhone to be handy during severe weather. I was at a friends house last night when their satellite got knocked out and I wanted to know how bad it was getting before heading out. I used my TWC app to check the weather. I knew exactly what I was getting into and was prepared for it. With the way our weather is going - I may be using this quite often.

Best app so far?

Facebook for iPhone. :D

Does anyone else agree?

I'm not sure that I think the best app is fb, but I do LOVE that app! Makes it all so easy!

I proudly say i don't! I loathe all things apple !! They are evil they dont 'sell' they only sell their permission to use theirs, it's unethical

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

I dont, nuff said. I am a Mac user but not fond of iPhones.

Next best app?

GasBuddy. I'm finding places that sell gas cheaper. Like the other day I was just goofing off with it when I found out that a gas station not far from my friend's house in Dover sells gas for about 20 cents cheaper than everyone else, including Murphy Oil. However, when there is just a one cent difference in price, I just go to the nearest gas station.

As for other apps, I also like the barcode scanner and QR reader. I can use these for when I know I can save $5-10 or more on an item I want.

Back