Raise your hand if you have an iPhone

Dixie

Farting Snowflakes
Premium Member
Reaction score
Raise your hand if you have an iPhone and what is your favorite app? I'm just curious to know.

Why raise my hand? You can't see me.

You should show image of yours.
raise-your-hand.jpg

:lol:

Well, Steve CEO of Apple a lot of trouble and problem with iphone 4 got bug! :O Oh well, I think he is not good enough and not listen what people want to do.

You remember, last year, people want to use Verizon. Steve choice ATT without Verizon. People mad at Steve. Finally, last Feb., they are happy to get Verizon in iphone 4. Well, I heard there is good HTC Thunderbolt has 40GB. :D Also 4G. But Verizon said that iphone 4 is 3G. :O What is hell of it?

That is very sad many trouble and not doing right. I don't know why Apple CEO not follow right. Remember, a new white iphone 4 failed device and problem. Because the man who technology didn't know how to do right and fix it.

It is not very easy for Apple CEO.

I guess iphone 4 is good app. I don't like cost app. Not very interest it. Android is all free. I like that.

Well, Steve CEO of Apple a lot of trouble and problem with iphone 4 got bug! :O Oh well, I think he is not good enough and not listen what people want to do.

You remember, last year, people want to use Verizon. Steve choice ATT without Verizon. People mad at Steve. Finally, last Feb., they are happy to get Verizon in iphone 4. Well, I heard there is good HTC Thunderbolt has 40GB. :D Also 4G. But Verizon said that iphone 4 is 3G. :O What is hell of it?

That is very sad many trouble and not doing right. I don't know why Apple CEO not follow right. Remember, a new white iphone 4 failed device and problem. Because the man who technology didn't know how to do right and fix it.

I guess iphone 4 is good app. I don't like cost app. Not very interest it. Android is all free. I like that.
you andriod nerd - STFU
and get out of the thread, this is for iPhone 4 owners. :squint:

I have no problem with iPhone 4 so far. Everyone got problem even Android.

http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/list

Android is all free yes but annoying AD banner.

I have no problem with my iPhone. iPhone apps are lots than Android apps. Android battery life is short. Battery life drains quickly in using video callings and GPS.

Oh I see now. I think about iphone 4 or new iphone 5, or HTC thunderbolt.

I do have a black iphone with grandfathered AT&T plan. I have several free and paid apps as well. :wave:

My girlfriend's 2 sisters in college both have AT/T I phone 4s. Her Mom has AT/T I phone 3G.

My girlfriend and I talked about the fact that we both like having keyboards on our phone. I'm only on month to month with T mobile. My girlfriend's Verizon contract will end this summer.

We were thinking of each getting I Phone 5s when her contract is up. Now, I've been hearing that I Phone applications are not free. I guess I'll have to see which applications are free and which are paid ones. For the record, I don't really care about applications, but I'm curious.

My girlfriend's 2 sisters in college both have AT/T I phone 4s. Her Mom has AT/T I phone 3G.

My girlfriend and I talked about the fact that we both like having keyboards on our phone. I'm only on month to month with T mobile. My girlfriend's Verizon contract will end this summer.

We were thinking of each getting I Phone 5s when her contract is up. Now, I've been hearing that I Phone applications are not free. I guess I'll have to see which applications are free and which are paid ones. For the record, I don't really care about applications, but I'm curious.

What's the application for? :hmm:

Yes you all will be getting iPhone 5 but I'll be getting iPhone 6 when it is released, ha. :D

Back