quit ad

CandGLoveMad

Reaction score
i'm thinking about quitting AD cuz when i post something no one even bother asnwer my question about pictures so it's not worth for me to be in here oh TTYL bye

Which picture were you speaking of? :dunno:

CandGLoveMad said:
i'm thinking about quitting AD cuz when i post something no one even bother asnwer my question about pictures so it's not worth for me to be in here oh TTYL bye
I am sorry to hear that you are leaving AD but have you considered that maybe that your post may have been overlooked because there are so many threads around in here for us to read at one time.

ButterflyGirl is correct, But, I just found what you speaking of, You just posted that yesterday, It'll take time for members to respond, You know General Chat been very popular lately, We might had have overlooked. Please don't take it personal. ;)

okay everyone u all made a point! i'll accept.. thanks for mention about it.. THANKS!

You can't just join a forum, make a post, and expect immediate responses within a day. Sometimes, people overlook one thread or two. We have hundreds of new posts every day and everyone can't read every post made. If no one answers your thread, update it with more information or start a different thread with a different topic. People will find your thread later anyway. :)

Yes I'm with Vampy...

You will be surprised that ADers are helpful when you stay AD bit longer... ADers will be more than glad to give you feedback, advise, etc. with you if you ask them for their opinion/feedback...

LOL. I think your scheme is working. Now that you got evryone responding to your posting :lol: You just cannot pack up and leave when no one respond to you. Like everyone here said, there are so many postings. There are several unanswered postings which were posted last year were responded recently. let's stay here and have fun here at AD! :grouphug: FYI: alldeaf is very addicitive :)

How annoying .. :eek: Just pack your bags and go? I mean, I do not post here often, but I do lurk. And when I *do* post, there is not always an immediate response but I don't take that personally whatsoever. If you're going to whine, then whine on your own. Sorry if this is b*tchy, but I hate it when people say "I'm leaving", and then say "oh, nevermind" ... :eek:

I noticed a lot of new members come
here and most of them never came back, because some alldeafers scare them away.

And yeah some members do ignore some people thread....

Well that is life....

Back