I need a help

CandGLoveMad

Reaction score
I need some one to help me to add a pic of me and my lil boy not on this just a pic of me and my lil boy to add to my candglovemad? do know how?

You mean you want a picture of yourself and your son on your avatar?....And you need help reduce the size into an avatar? am I right so far?...

CandGLoveMad said:
I need some one to help me to add a pic of me and my lil boy not on this just a pic of me and my lil boy to add to my candglovemad? do know how?
Let me see if I can help you. Do you mean how to put in a picture for your avatar?

^Angel^ said:
You mean you want a picture of yourself and your son on your avatar?....And you need help reduce the size into an avatar? am I right so far?...

can u do for me?

i was waiting for anyone can help CandGloveMad, same here i would like one too, my 2 girls pix +myself, like downing avatar, pretty please :)

If you speaking of avatar, go to panel control, then go to edit avatar, picture has to be size 100x100 or less.

For signature same thing, go to panel control, then to edit signature, put
Has to be in size 500x100 or less. One image only in signature, cuz of AD rules.

If any problems feel free to ask for our help. :thumb:

Cheri said:
If you speaking of avatar, go to panel control, then go to edit avatar, picture has to be size 100x100 or less.

For signature same thing, go to panel control, then to edit signature, put

If any problems feel free to ask for our help. :thumb:

i mean like urs, u and dhb65 on ur avatar, can u make for me, my girls and myself? :)

FreeWoman77 said:
i mean like urs, u and dhb65 on ur avatar, can u make for me, my girls and myself? :)

Diehardbiker create that for me, I could ask him for you, I'll private message you and give you my email address then you can send me all the pictures you want to add on your avatar. ;)

FreeWoman77 said:
can u do for me?

i was waiting for anyone can help CandGloveMad, same here i would like one too, my 2 girls pix +myself, like downing avatar, pretty please

Ohhh you're speaking of the animated image for avatar, sorry hon I dunno how to do ANY animated yet, you can ask GalaxyAngel, Cheri, or others that knows how...

I'm kinda of new to post a pic in avatar whatever it called cuz i want to add pic of me and my lil boy on my profile or something like that so everyone can know what i look like and my lil boy so that's why wanted some help about it :-D thanks!

Is the picture of you and your little boy is 100x100 in size?

Edit: If you are not sure about the size of your picture, go to http://imageshack.us/index.php and click on Browse to download your picture from your computer to there, then once you finish that click host it

Then wait until the next screen shows up, copy the link from one box then paste it into your post in this thread, then we will go from there okay?... :hug:

that pic i wanted to put in avatar is from a webcam and i dont know how to add in the avatar cuz i wanted to put that and i made it out of webcam

go to http://imageshack.us/index.php and click on Browse to download your picture from your computer to there, then once you finish that click host it

Then wait until the next screen shows up, copy the link from one box then paste it into your post in this thread, then I can help you fix your picture by reducing the size for avatar okay?...

Back