Questions for women

Sorry, I won't ask my wife to do that. She has small titties and that the kind I like. I don't like hug titties, they scare me and afraid they could knock me out. Plus, more then a mouthfull is a waste. Lol Did I give TMI?

well it tastes like kiss hershey candy. Perfect size... :naughty:

will any women offered their dear ones for Balls/sperm Implant? I wondered if any man will take that offer.

sperm implants; how? - clone your dna & inject your balls & let it grow.

FDA approves. :lol:

This is stupid; do you love your significant other for her anatomy or for her HERSELF?

It is more of both. You can't have one without other.

LOL . I bet women would sing different tune if they were offered to get it for free.

will any women offered their dear ones for Balls/sperm Implant? I wondered if any man will take that offer.

sperm implants; how? - clone your dna & inject your balls & let it grow.

FDA approves. :lol:

What.... the...... fu......

I think you meant penis enlargement.

No I wouldn't but if hubby offered for me to get a breast reduction paid for by him, then I would definitely do it!

Ok, I seen a lot of women say they would go for smaller. So, then why don't we change it. If your hubby or bf would pay for it, what size would you women go for?

I only say that, cause I talked to my wife, and she would like to go from an A too a B or C. I have noticed a lot say they would like to have either of those as well. With that, I am thinks you gals have like a D or larger.

As for me, being the 'hubby'...I would think it would be quite offending or downright upsetting to ask the wife to...enhance the mounds...for what? So other and more guys can gawk at her, feel jealous or make me or her feel special? Nooooo..I love for 'who' she is...and the way she is..she's very cute and adorable in my own eyes--there's no need for modifications of any sort whatsoever. If I had to offer her money for something...it would be either for her to enjoy shopping or we can take a trip somewhere. :D

~RR

Aww :smilng: :ily:

If my bf offered me breast implants, I would turn it down and I would be pissed too. I want him to love me for everything I am and how I look. Yes in the future, I will get wrinkles and become saggy, so will he and I will still love him. If he's only with me because of my looks and wants me to "look" better, then it sounds like he's only with me for my looks, not because of who I am.

I totally understand about women wanting to get breast reductions. Huge breasts can be a pain in the back and can cause health problems or breast feeding problems. So it's better get breast reductions rather than breast implants because with implants, you get fake stuff implanted and with reductions, you don't.

I would NOT. I have seen videos of implants are they are sticky and gooey and just gross- plus do you know you will have to replace them for the rest of your life- or have them removed. plus the risk of infection is too great- suppose you do get infected, you will pay for it dearly.

i would, however, accept a breast lift.

Ok, I seen a lot of women say they would go for smaller. So, then why don't we change it. If your hubby or bf would pay for it, what size would you women go for?

I only say that, cause I talked to my wife, and she would like to go from an A too a B or C. I have noticed a lot say they would like to have either of those as well. With that, I am thinks you gals have like a D or larger.
hell no, I would not like a D.

gross... and heavy... and gross....

a full B or a light C is perfect.

That depends if he likes the feel of silicon vs. natural . The guy needs to think twice about even asking or wanting his gf to have bigger boobs. I believe the body and figure is not the most important thing it has to come with the heart not the physique.

Back