Questions & Answers game

Umm.. noo.. lol

Don't you think its time for Butterflygirl to create part II for this thread??

Nope, I think you need to clean it. :mrgreen:

Would anyone like to go out to dinner with me sometimes?

Sure...if money permit! :)

Who wanna come and have a nice dinner with us?

Cheri said:
Nope, I think you need to clean it. :mrgreen:

Would anyone like to go out to dinner with me sometimes?

Not too sure but so far I will know we'll have nice dinner...Egg hunt, hide Tyler's Easter surprises. Other than that I have no idea

What's your plan for Easter eh?

Sweetheart said:
I would love to!

Whats your plans for Easter's Day?

CandGLoveMad said:
takin a bath and go to bed..

what's ur plans this week?

This week, will be with my Sequoias, cleaning the apt, cooking dinner too. But might will see friends, Im not sure.

What abt you?

Go to bed soon! HA HA!

What's your plan for tomorrow?

Sweetheart said:
Cooking dinner for me and my sequoias thats all, Im not sure what else.

What abt you?

packing things in boxes as i'm moving in may to a new apartment so that's my plan this week clean my apartment and packin.. and take care of my lil boy!.. :-D

what's the plans for summer?

CandGLoveMad said:
packing things in boxes as i'm moving in may to a new apartment so that's my plan this week clean my apartment and packin.. and take care of my lil boy!.. :-D

what's the plans for summer?

Going to Michigan to seeing my family and friends and having a party for my brother to congrats him for graduate this year. Sequoias will come along with me. And, few stuffs that Im not sure what we will do for sure. But Sequoias and I might will go to Califorina ;) Many stuffs to plan for this summer but, we will find out 100% :thumb:

Whats your plans for July 4th?

Watch Karla, go to post office to kick the package out, and exchange the jean that i got for my bf (wrong size...oh well)

What is your favorite drink?

Sweetheart said:
Tomorrow, wash the dishes, clean the apt and cooking dinner. But more else, not sure

What abt you?

Back