Questions & Answers game

IslandGal

Reaction score
Thought I'd start something new. It is similiar to Person Above me and Person Below me but it is played differently.
I will ask a question and then the next person will answer it and then ask a question for the next person to answer.

I live in Florida.

Where do you live in?

I live in NY state.

What is your favorite color?

ButterflyGirl said:
Thought I'd start something new. It is similiar to Person Above me and Person Below me but it is played differently.
I will ask a question and then the next person will answer it and then ask a question for the next person to answer.

I live in Florida.

Where do you live in?

My fave color is purple

What color is your hair?

Fourth Edit..

FAWK...

beat me... ain't going play game..
fusterate!

attempt fourth edit.. *fed up*

Yes I do, it is fun!

What is your favorite place to go for the day?

ButterflyGirl said:
My hair is brown.

Do you like swimming in an ocean?

My current crush is the guy I love so much!

What's your zodiac sign?

If you are referring to the overseas, then Nope, I haven't been overseas. However I've been to Canada and Mexico (that is if it counts to your answer) :)

Do you think things would be better off in 10 years later than it is now? And why?

That's TOUGH question..wow! Good one Jolie! I think my life will be WAY happier in 10 years than now. I don't know really!

What's your best childhood memory?

Jolie_77 said:
If you are referring to the overseas, then Nope, I haven't been overseas. However I've been to Canada and Mexico (that is if it counts to your answer) :)

Do you think things would be better off in 10 years later than it is now? And why?

If you are referring to the overseas, then Nope, I haven't been overseas. However I've been to Canada and Mexico (that is if it counts to your answer)
Yes Jolie, Canada and Mexico are considered as foreign countries to you with you being in the USA :)

One of my fave tv shows is The Biggest Loser :thumb:

Have you ever had a bad nightmare and what was it about?

My favorite show is Days of Our Live and CSI (Thurs night)

What is your favorite music?

TweetyBird said:
i dont have a best childhood memory...

what is ur fave show tv?

I do get bad dream but I can't remember much of it.

What is your favorite vacation spot?

ButterflyGirl said:
Yes Jolie, Canada and Mexico are considered as foreign countries to you with you being in the USA :)

My happy childhood memories are of going to the beach with my family and being loved by my family.

Have you ever had a bad nightmare and what was it about?

oh yea, one time, i was in 6 grade, i didnt feel pms on my underwear or pants.. so i got up and everyone looked at me, i dont know til my teacher called me, she told me abt that.. i got sooooooooo embrassed! cuz of pms on chair and on my pants..

what is your fave drinks?

My favorite drink ummm it would be depend on my mood...Dr. Pepper (need to cut that down!), Coke Rum, Strawberry Daqurai (sp), Wine cooler...am not sure what else!

What kind of car do you have?

TweetyBird said:
oh yea, one time, i was in 6 grade, i didnt feel pms on my underwear or pants.. so i got up and everyone looked at me, i dont know til my teacher called me, she told me abt that.. i got sooooooooo embrassed! cuz of pms on chair and on my pants..

what is your fave drinks?

Back