questions about kids behavor.

At restaurant, let him pick what he want. You can't choose meals for him. Let him tell you want he want to eat. Sometime if I pick the meals for him, he won't eat or eat slow, I just let him pick his own meal, and he'll eat them.

That is how I learn from his pedatrician doctor, and it works for me.

Yes I'm the same as you... I let my children to pick anything what they wants in resturants. If I can't afford to treat my children in the resturant then stay at home to cook our meals instead of choose kid meal for children in the resturant.

My boys, hubby & I agreed that they choose any meals they like in weekday and my hubby & I choose to cook any meals in weekends and public holidays.

no, thats not the reason why. he got time out because he smarted mouth to daddy and mommy. after we tried to explain to him why he can't sit with grandma -- obivously he still got mad and upset about it and decided to smart mouth.

Ah, that's understandable :)

yes after hes done eating.

Oh okay, well you both are the parents, if you feel that he should clean up the table, chair, and the floor after he is done eating, is fine, since we do teach our children to clean up after themselves....

My daughter is 4 yrs old. She is very restless and that is normal for her age. When we go out eat resturant. She does look around and look other people. She is very curious child. I let her choose what she want to eat. So, she did and she will eat it all. If I choose a dinner for her and she will not eat it. That is why, I don't choose a dinner for her in resturant. I let her choose, what she want and she will eat it all. Its work for me. At home, I make dinner and she will eat it. She know it is not a resturant. Some food she doesn't like and I don't force her to eat it. Sometime she bad and sometime she is good. She always have up and down behavior. She is learning to explore everything. Some people told me that she is well behave and I did good job. But, sometime she is not always well behave and its depend her mood.

My daughter is 4 yrs old. She is very restless and that is normal for her age. When we go out eat resturant. She does look around and look other people. She is very curious child. I let her choose what she want to eat. So, she did and she will eat it all. If I choose a dinner for her and she will not eat it. That is why, I don't choose a dinner for her in resturant. I let her choose, what she want and she will eat it all. Its work for me. At home, I make dinner and she will eat it. She know it is not a resturant. Some food she doesn't like and I don't force her to eat it. Sometime she bad and sometime she is good. She always have up and down behavior. She is learning to explore everything. Some people told me that she is well behave and I did good job. But, sometime she is not always well behave and its depend her mood.
this is why i'm grateful for perkins to have pictures on kid's meal
where other resturants don't have pictures just words.

this is why i'm grateful for perkins to have pictures on kid's meal

Some other places do much as Denny's, I-Hop, Red Lobster and few other places. ;)

My daughter look at the picture on menu. She pointed the picture of food and she know what she want to eat. Anyway, some other resturant didn't have picture on menu, that is why. I tell her what is on the menu with no picture on it and she will tell me what she want. That is what I do. Sometime, she doesn't eat all the food. I told her that she can't have snack. She knows the rule. Sometime she try to get away with it. I won't let her do that, she knows better. Anyway, at home. I let her pick what she want for breaksfast, lunch and except dinner. It depend what I make dinner and that she doesn't like. I give her something else. She is picker eater.

Try to remember when u were kids and if u were picky eaters. I used to hate all veggies and I would slip my veggies onto my cousin's plate whenever we had a family gathering.

Now, I am a veggie freak. Go figure.

LOL Shel90, I remember I used to hate creamy green peas when I was a little girl, and I remember hiding them in my napkin or in my pant pocket ha ha... Now since I'm all grown up, I still refused to eat those creamy green peas eww :barf:

You should tell the manage that, they should have pictures shown on their menu since children usually are the ones picking out their meal from the children menu....

Back