Question

Originally posted by kevbo
What the hell do you mean by how it feel like to be deaf? There is no different between hearing and deaf except for hear.

so she has been discriminated against because she was hearing?

*i mean no offense to you syd, im just merely trying to make a point*

If you think so...lots of deaf ppl including me always get treated differently by deaf impaired peeps...

Originally posted by Steel
If you think so...lots of deaf ppl including me always get treated differently by deaf impaired peeps...
Yeah because you do not know what "flying rat" is. :roll:

lol if that happens, she might stab her brains by accident! :laugh2:

Originally posted by Steel
Please tell me you aren't Tertis...
No I am not Tetris but I know what a flying rat is.

:eek: steel why are u scared of tertis? and did u know u went off topic here? ;) heh :mrgreen:

anyways sydile.. how u came up with this username? it sounds unusual name for u :mrgreen:

:wtf: who says i'm scared of Tertis??!?!? I never said that...Terti's just an IDIOT! he always pulls out threads that are pointless and lame, and even the hoax that wasn't meant to be funny either

Steel, she wasn't asking what it is like to be deaf. She was asking where could she get resources to have a friend to use to learn sign language. Hearing people can learn our language without putting our ears under the risk of being deaf.

Sydlie, have that guy to keep interact with many deafies, he will learn the ASL from other people, then wait and watch his sign skill will goes skyrocket like heck! Trust me, it did happened to me and my friends. It would help.

About ASL software, it only help for any hearing people who are inept (inexperienced) about America Sign Language. Then i am surprised that it did help to my family even when they know none or less about ASL. But it still takes some time. :|

Back