Question for the ladies...

Update: I didn't really have any choice. This item (The Tiffany's earrings) was offered in the game I play, so I took ALL DAY playing that game to win that item for my little girl.

:)

Gonna make her happy.

The reason I made this thread was to see perspectives on this set of earrings.

Update: I didn't really have any choice. This item (The Tiffany's earrings) was offered in the game I play, so I took ALL DAY playing that game to win that item for my little girl.

:)

Gonna make her happy.

The reason I made this thread was to see perspectives on this set of earrings.

She is going to love them, and the fact that her father gave them to her.

I still have a gold ring with a garnet and the gold making petals around it like a flower that I received as a child.

Personally I would give small loops to a kid but I have pros and cons in my head for all 3 styles.

Pros for loops
-usually more secure ( less likely to fall out) especially if it's a full loop.
- don't have to be constantly looking for backs ( my problem)
- many people find them to be comfortable over night and long term. ( less likely to pinch)
cons for loops
- easier to catch and be ripped from ear
- harder to put in

Nuggets
Pros
- simple for any occasion
- easy to put in and remove ( anything that's straight ant with a backing)
- less likely than diamond to be stolen

Cons
- may fall out and become lost
- more likely to be borrowed or loaned.

Diamond
Pros
- fancy ( looks special)
- people tend to look after them better

Cons
- more likely to be stolen
- if defective or claw is loose, diamond may fall out of earrings and become lost.

There are more pros and cons, but those are the first ones I could think of for kids

Tiffany for sure! I wouldnt mind them saying Tiffany on it, because ITS TIFFANY, i wouldnt wear earrings that said Kay Jewelers, lol just sayin lol

I would be happy to wear any jewelry from any store if it was from my Daddy. :)

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Hint: Tiffany styled silver at Eves Addiction .com.

Ear pierce

Gold nuggets. My soon-to-be 10 year old is pleading to have her ears pierced, which I will allow...but keep in mind, this is the kid who goes ninja-psycho anytime she sees a needle or a drop of blood...this shall be interesting. Nevertheless, gold nuggets will be a neat gift for your daughter.

My daughter was the same way. Suggestion, have them pierce both ears at the same time. It's easy. Just takes two people. I have many friends who have daughters that had one ear pierced for years. They got to freaked out. Works great!!! Good luck!!:angel::angel:

My mom wouldn't let me get my ears pierced until my 16th birthday, and then I had to do it at a doctor's office. She did not trust those jewelry-store "free piercing!" offers.

The advantage of doing it at the doctor's office was that they used some sort of numbing agent on my ears, and we trusted their sterilization procedures and all that.

Didn't hurt a bit. Just felt a sort of pressure as the needle went through. SO proud to then wear my little gold earrings after that!

If I have a daughter I would pick out my favorite pink topaz earrings for her 16th b-day.

Back