Question about the future.

but we're not in university, aren't we? :)
Just discussing about wiki, and yes, that;s right - we are not in university :lol:

Apologies for the off topic, gentlemen.

When the question of the oldest companies was raised, I immediately named a few breweries off my head that has been around since the 12th century.

Probably this is a new thing for Americans. *psst, we're JUST a BABY in the historical sense.*

Still don't get my point, no corporation is immunity to bankruptcy or going out of business.

One of biggest bank in USA went dead was Bear Stearns. That company went out of business (Collapsed) almost like overnight.

Sure you gave us list of many companies that is over 200 years old, the truth, it is just fraction of total companies that founded.

I don't want to sound negative, just want to be realistic and do not want to have any expectation that any company would forever survive.
Oh I understand that no corporation is immune to bankruptcy or going out of business; I never said that they were.

And it will be a tiny fraction of all companies. Many small businesses fail within a year

Nor mine. It is just a generalization. I think that Americans are good at some things, but not most things.

Back