Queries And Questions For A Muslim

It is mentioned several times in the Old and New Testaments.

Oh yes, a JW lady mentioned it last week. She explained why there're old and new testaments... they write the same but interpreting in fashion way is different, that's all. I told her that it make no sense to me. :dunno:

Oh yes, a JW lady mentioned it last week. She explained why there're old and new testaments... they write the same but interpreting in fashion way is different, that's all. I told her that it make no sense to me. :dunno:
The Christian Bible is divided into Old and New Testaments. Each testament is divided into books.

I got 2 bibles (1 bible story and bible with scriptures) from JW as gift long time ago. I will check again when I'm home from work.
Bible "stories" are not the same as a real Bible.

Read Leviticus 11:7, and Deuteronomy 14:8.

But we eat pork, not muslims, Jews...They do what the bible says and don't eat pork but us... That's what I am wondering about because the people who have different religions often says: "I do what the bible says" but they didn't follow some of the bibles? Example about pork, violence etc.
God commanded His chosen people, the Jews, to obey specific dietary and ceremonial laws in order for them to live a clean life separate from sinful contaminated people, such as idol worshipers.

Sorry BAHAI, this is :topic:

Okay, I have few questions to ask you.

Do u know any deaf muslims? Do they teach deaf how to pray and read Koran? For some reason I never met any deaf who practice Muslims.
My concern for them is that they do not share same alike everyone else. What I am trying to say this I still feel we are not there yet to reach our goal to become alike everyone else with same basic needs alike educations, jobs, family, and so on. That I do not hear much about deaf people in thier culture. I know about women there but not enough about deaf women and men who live there.

How to say this, I do know we have Sunni and Shitte Muslims but is there more than this two separate type of Muslims? And why are they killing eachother?

Do u know any deaf muslims? Do they teach deaf how to pray and read Koran? For some reason I never met any deaf who practice Muslims.
My concern for them is that they do not share same alike everyone else. What I am trying to say this I still feel we are not there yet to reach our goal to become alike everyone else with same basic needs alike educations, jobs, family, and so on. That I do not hear much about deaf people in thier culture. I know about women there but not enough about deaf women and men who live there.

How to say this, I do know we have Sunni and Shitte Muslims but is there more than this two separate type of Muslims? And why are they killing eachother?

YES I DO KNOW SOME DEAF MUSLIMS..and i will tell them to join this forum..they have learnt how to pray with us..
there are many types of muslims ,it seems people believe what they want to believe..there are officially 73 sects.
if you mean are muslims behind..yes we are..should we progress .of course...we need to go back to the basics and if we want respect from the world we must settle our own house in order first.

killing each other?too much self righteousness and pride..not enough humility and flexibility..

??????????????????????

thou shalt not kill...

human beings are human..ie not angels..
muslims kill,as do christians and jews and hindus,as do people of no faith.
this does not mean we as people of faith reject the commandment.
some people justify killing in the name of their faith,others as crimes of passion,others self defence..many reasons
also it seems now in the world ...its ok for some to kill but not others,ie,others must lie down to be slaughtered.
in the end ..killing of any life should be abhored and not taken lightly,by anyone.

men and women on the net.
if a man,or woman engages on forums ,without absolute intention of flirting its o.k.as long as he/she remains so.
FORUMS SHOULD NOT BE TREATED AS POTENTIAL PICK UP JOINTS
forums are a great way for muslims men and women to thrash out issues within themselves and others.TO AID THE "ALLOWED FACTOR".no pm,s..no smileys,no calling cute names..only brother or sister..etc
there are many muslim forums..the best one being sunniforum...where men and women engage in dialogue .with strict rules applied..

if their is a fear of chatting to flirt ,date,then its THAT persons responsibility
total anonimity and privacy of personal details,location help.
IN THE END ITS UPTO THE INDIVIDUAL.
chat rooms..NO.
GOD SAID thou shalt not kill. BUT BUT EXPLAIN TELL ME. ABOUT DID KING OF DAVID KILL Goliath. WHY GOD LOVE HIM NOT PENALTY?
WHY GOD SAID LET KILL

Why do muslim believers does not practice 10 commandment God gave to Moses? Shall not kill.

P.S. Is man in muslim faith are allowing to speak to nonmuslim woman on internet?

The IRA were christians they did not take much motice of thou shall not kill.

Terrorist who kill are not godly people they just use their religion as cover to get sympathy

Hey this is getting a bit heavy shall we lighten up abit :grouphug:

lol...after so many terrorists are muslims...it is hard for me to trust muslims indeed.

I have a deaf muslim friend, and he copes very well, it helps that he's very religious, but thankfully he isn't one of those fanatics!!

He knows the Koran off by heart...and I think that is a WOW!! Well, he can't really follow the collective Namaaz, but he says he can't hear the Muezin's call to prayer, so he has a problem there!!

Well, my friend i quite academically strong, and I feel that he will make his mark one day, Inshallah!!

The one about Sunni & Shitte Muslims is a very very good question!!

Kashveera

I have a deaf muslim friend, and he copes very well, it helps that he's very religious, but thankfully he isn't one of those fanatics!!

He knows the Koran off by heart...and I think that is a WOW!! Well, he can't really follow the collective Namaaz, but he says he can't hear the Muezin's call to prayer, so he has a problem there!!

Well, my friend i quite academically strong, and I feel that he will make his mark one day, Inshallah!!

The one about Sunni & Shitte Muslims is a very very good question!!

Kashveera

Cool, reason I asked about it because I saw on news once about a deaf boy in Afghanstan (mispelling excuse me, just have bad headache). He had no schooling or no way of communicate with hearing there. It is still going on in many part of this world where deaf kids and adults does not get any schooling or communicate. I do not see many deaf muslims out there so need to be aware of them. Also I am interesting to meet deaf women muslims and other alike u. :)

Anymore..?
Im Fasting At The Moment..so Spending Less Time Online Also..more Time Praying

Back