Queries And Questions For A Muslim

BHAI1

Reaction score
I Would Like To Use This Thread To Maybe Answer Queries /misconceptions About Islam And Muslims Today.
I Will Use References And Articles From Western Writers Too..also It Must Be Understood That The Quran Was In Some Cases Not To Be Taken Absolutely Literally And Without Context .
This Is A Main Criticizm Of Even Muslims Who Read Islam..without Indepth Knowledge..they Do More Harm Than Good,unfortunately

Why do some Muslims claim that women should veil themselves when the Koran doesn't specifically say so?

will get back to ya..gotta go for prayers,then kids bedtime:)

more questions..please..will answer tomorrow

Why do muslim believers does not practice 10 commandment God gave to Moses? Shall not kill.

P.S. Is man in muslim faith are allowing to speak to nonmuslim woman on internet?

Why Christians reject muslim's teaching even though BOTH have same God??

Can u explain me about same God in both religion? Christians believe Jesus Christ is God while muslims teaching Jesus Christ a prophet, not God.

Why do muslim believers does not practice 10 commandment God gave to Moses? Shall not kill.

P.S. Is man in muslim faith are allowing to speak to nonmuslim woman on internet?

thou shalt not kill...

human beings are human..ie not angels..
muslims kill,as do christians and jews and hindus,as do people of no faith.
this does not mean we as people of faith reject the commandment.
some people justify killing in the name of their faith,others as crimes of passion,others self defence..many reasons
also it seems now in the world ...its ok for some to kill but not others,ie,others must lie down to be slaughtered.
in the end ..killing of any life should be abhored and not taken lightly,by anyone.

men and women on the net.
if a man,or woman engages on forums ,without absolute intention of flirting its o.k.as long as he/she remains so.
FORUMS SHOULD NOT BE TREATED AS POTENTIAL PICK UP JOINTS
forums are a great way for muslims men and women to thrash out issues within themselves and others.TO AID THE "ALLOWED FACTOR".no pm,s..no smileys,no calling cute names..only brother or sister..etc
there are many muslim forums..the best one being sunniforum...where men and women engage in dialogue .with strict rules applied..

if their is a fear of chatting to flirt ,date,then its THAT persons responsibility
total anonimity and privacy of personal details,location help.
IN THE END ITS UPTO THE INDIVIDUAL.
chat rooms..NO.

I'm glad that you created a thread here.

Question:

Why muslims are not allow to eat pork?

Why is okay for muslim father, brother or Uncle to kill their own children, that's because the children broke muslim's belief? (honor killing) Is it because the bible says so? If yes, can you show me what the bible says?

Why muslim must wear headscarf, veil or whatever?

Would you want to have your future wife to wear headscarf, veil....?

What you feel as muslim?

Muslim don't beleive in women's rights?

What do you think of any beliefs? (I know you would say that you are neutral to any beliefs but be honest with your opinion, what you think of any beliefs and what's reason you disagree with any beliefs)?

I hope my questions is not too much to ask... Occchh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGOFNOOBS

ASK CHRISTIANS:)
Christian answer:

Because Christians and Muslims do NOT worship the same God.

I'm glad that you created a thread here.

Question:

Why muslims are not allow to eat pork?

Why is okay for muslim father, brother or Uncle to kill their own children, that's because the children broke muslim's belief? (honor killing) Is it because the bible says so? If yes, can you show me what the bible says?

Why muslim must wear headscarf, veil or whatever?

Would you want to have your future wife to wear headscarf, veil....?

What you feel as muslim?

Muslim don't beleive in women's rights?

What do you think of any beliefs? (I know you would say that you are neutral to any beliefs but be honest with your opinion, what you think of any beliefs and what's reason you disagree with any beliefs)?

I hope my questions is not too much to ask... Occchh

WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EAT PORK AS THE PIGS FLESH IS UNCLEAN,IT HAS NOW BEEN PROVEN TO BE THE MOST UNHEALTHIEST OF MEATS..IN FACT .DANGEROUS.

ALSO
Eating Pork

SO CALLED HONOUR KILLING IS A CULTURAL ABOMINATION...ALSO FOUND IN MANY CULTURES WHERE THE MEN ARE ILL EDUCATED..NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION..MORE TO DO WITH PRIDE AND IGNORANCE.

WOMEN HAVE BEEN ADVISED TO BE SECLUDED,THEN VEILED,MY WIFE IS NOT VEILED NOR WILL OR SHOULD I FORCE HER,WHATS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE VEIL(HIJAAB) IS A NATURAL SHYNESS OR REFRAINING FROM TOO MANY UNNECESSARY INTERACTIONS WITH NON BLOOD RELATIVES.WOMEN ARE FREE TO DO AS THEY WISH ,IN THE END THEY WILL ANSWER TO ALLAH,IF MEN ABUSE WOMENS RIGHTS THEY WILL ANSWER TO ALLAH TOO.
SECLUSION AND VEIL IS THE BETTER OPTION,AS IT SAFEGUARDS THE SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE,AND WE ONLY NEED TO READ THE PAPERS PROBLEM PAGES TO SEE MOSTLY HOW ADULTERY OCCURS,MEN NEED TO GUARD THEIR GAZE AND HAVE A MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY.

MANY CASES OF OVERLY FRIENDLY FRIENDS ENDING UP YOU KNOW WHERE ,AND MARRIAGES IN DIVORCE COURTS..ETC

Well, talking about food, Hinduism (sorry doing a digression here...BHAI1 hope you forgive me), prohibits us from eating pork for the same reason as muslims, and furthermore we cannot eat beef either!!

Honor Killing & Sati still exist in our part of the world, and BHAI1 is right in his reasoning, though Sati,although illegal, is more a Hindu concept!

God keep you BHAI1...

Kashveera

I Would Like To Use This Thread To Maybe Answer Queries /misconceptions About Islam And Muslims Today.
I Will Use References And Articles From Western Writers Too..also It Must Be Understood That The Quran Was In Some Cases Not To Be Taken Absolutely Literally And Without Context .
This Is A Main Criticizm Of Even Muslims Who Read Islam..without Indepth Knowledge..they Do More Harm Than Good,unfortunately

Like Reba say of her quote: "Christian answer: Because Christians and Muslims do NOT worship the same God".

May i add my comment on this, christians saying that Muslims and Christians are not worship the same God.. Therefore, Muslims keep to tell me that the Nation of Islam and [ muslisms follow] Islam are not worship the same Allah.. they are not make sense this issues to me ... christians tell me that they are not worhship same God , on and on Muslims tell me that the Nation of Islam are not definitely worship the same Allah.. why they says it to me in different directions??

THERE are major differences between the nation of islam
and ISLAM..
THE best way to study these is read the autobiography of malcolm x..
as he started out as a follower of elijah mohammed...NOI..

THEN after haj became a follower of islam

his major critique of noi is that is based on racist idealogies..whilst ISLAM..is not ..though muslims have their own interpretations

WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EAT PORK AS THE PIGS FLESH IS UNCLEAN,IT HAS NOW BEEN PROVEN TO BE THE MOST UNHEALTHIEST OF MEATS..IN FACT .DANGEROUS.

ALSO
Eating Pork

I understood and thank you for explain. I didn't know that the bible says about unclean pig... Interesting... It look like that every bibles wrote differently because my bibles didn't say anything about unclean pig... :eek3: I don't understand why Christians claim that muslims and Christians do not worship on the same God... but Bibles? Christians often claim that Bible come from God's word... :confused: It look like that the human author who wrote the bible differently.

Why do muslims have to murder alot of innocents when they are brainwashed thinking that they would get like 12 virgins with them in the after life?

It is sickening, if you ask me.

Also, why do they have to keep "shaking" when they shout out while reading the bible? :|

Why do muslims have to murder alot of innocents when they are brainwashed thinking that they would get like 12 virgins with them in the after life?

It is sickening, if you ask me.

I AGREE..you would have to ask them..
today mass murder is called war:eek3: ..and justified
some people die for virgins?? some for their country??

killing is ok for some and not for others???
should be ok for NONE!

I understood and thank you for explain. I didn't know that the bible says about unclean pig... Interesting... It look like that every bibles wrote differently because my bibles didn't say anything about unclean pig... :eek3:
What kind of Bible do you have? My Bible says that the pig is unclean to the Jews. It is mentioned several times in the Old and New Testaments. I've never heard of any Christian Bibles that don't include those verses. Jews also believe that pork is unclean to eat.

What kind of Bible do you have? My Bible says that the pig is unclean to the Jews. It is mentioned several times in the Old and New Testaments. I've never heard of any Christian Bibles that don't include those verses. Jews also believe that pork is unclean to eat.

I got 2 bibles (1 bible story and bible with scriptures) from JW as gift long time ago. I will check again when I'm home from work.

But we eat pork, not muslims, Jews... They do what the bible says and don't eat pork but us... That's what I am wondering about because the people who have different religions often says: "I do what the bible says" but they didn't follow some of the bibles? Example about pork, violence etc.

Back