Purple Netbook unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of the box....

Not bad....I'm going to get one again for home. ;)

Thanks to Purple

Peace

My P3 netbook with 16GB (SSD) is running slow. How can I make it fast loading? Any advise?

My P3 netbook with 16GB (SSD) is running slow. How can I make it fast loading? Any advise?

I believe yours is mini 910 or 9 inch. Then you can upgrade to 2 gb memory. It helps a bit. If you install too many programs or Microsoft Office Suite, then nothing can be improved.

Yes... I have mini 910 and Microsoft office 2007 suite. Thanks for your advise about upgrade to 2GB RAM memory card. Hope it will work.

let y'all kmow if you ordered purple netbook with $20 buck wireless router that is dlink dir-615 you need to ask them to check firmware version is 3.11 and not old 3.01 rev c it has a major bug in it that prevents vp200 from working dues to bug in reading mac address as 00:00:00:00:00 instead of hexdecmal codes
i took me 2 hours to trobleshooting to only find a bug in router it is same bug as dir-655 too and the dir-625 doesnt have a bug
so firmware updating will fix that prob

Yes... I have mini 910 and Microsoft office 2007 suite. Thanks for your advise about upgrade to 2GB RAM memory card. Hope it will work.

Well.. Office Suite is a Heavy-Duty system. It will certainly slow down so I advise you to use the viewers only. Microsoft has Word viewer, Excel viewer, and Powerpoint viewer. All of three viewers together are far much lighter than the Office suite. If you must have that regular as you need to develop document or excel files, then I would say any netbook is not right equipment for that heavy duty systems.

let y'all kmow if you ordered purple netbook with $20 buck wireless router that is dlink dir-615 you need to ask them to check firmware version is 3.11 and not old 3.01 rev c it has a major bug in it that prevents vp200 from working dues to bug in reading mac address as 00:00:00:00:00 instead of hexdecmal codes
i took me 2 hours to trobleshooting to only find a bug in router it is same bug as dir-655 too and the dir-625 doesnt have a bug
so firmware updating will fix that prob

OK. I have firmware software for D-link DIR-615 C1 Ill explain you about it later.

Well.. Office Suite is a Heavy-Duty system. It will certainly slow down so I advise you to use the viewers only. Microsoft has Word viewer, Excel viewer, and Powerpoint viewer. All of three viewers together are far much lighter than the Office suite. If you must have that regular as you need to develop document or excel files, then I would say any netbook is not right equipment for that heavy duty systems.

Better advice is to choose which programs in the suite that you want and only install those. I put just Word and Power Point on mine. Still plenty of room left over. (about 8GB free out of 16 GB).

the 149$ p3 netbook i can also download yahoo messenger and MSN and other programs ?

i will kindly appreciate such answers

Pipo

Better advice is to choose which programs in the suite that you want and only install those. I put just Word and Power Point on mine. Still plenty of room left over. (about 8GB free out of 16 GB).

I do not care about the space. I do care about 1gb or 2gb memory. Most of people have no patience on the very slow process. The amount of space is an easy task to control but not the memory.

the 149$ p3 netbook i can also download yahoo messenger and MSN and other programs ?

i will kindly appreciate such answers

Pipo

Yes, You can download any program if you interest.

I use my p3 on netbook mostly, but I also have aim, msn, yahoo, and of course, I cruise alldeaf. No problems. I also run mastercook. I love this netbook. It is a great mvp, and nice to keep some other stuff on, too.

Netbook is just almost same as full working laptop with a smaller screen.

Just difference is you do lots of mouse scrolling to read the screen :D

I do not care about the space. I do care about 1gb or 2gb memory. Most of people have no patience on the very slow process. The amount of space is an easy task to control but not the memory.

Okay, whatever. I upgraded mine to 2 GB and I am happy with it. I recently watched a live stream of a hockey game on my netbook and it worked perfectly.

When you purchase P3 netbook then you want one more or so but you can't because only limit one purchase. Is that true?

When you purchase P3 netbook then you want one more or so but you can't because only limit one purchase. Is that true?

You can purchase as many as you want but the discount is limit one per person, however the second will be a full retail price of 399.99

You can buy any netbook for cheaper price then download p3 software.

I already had P3 netbook $149 recently last week and other old laptop, I did download P3 already. I just want to buy one more P3 netbook but I can't because like Nathan said, only one limit per person for discount.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back