Pumpkin pie!!!

well I don't have cloves and whip cream.

So this is simple here.

EASY PUMPKIN PIE

1 (9 inch) unbaked pastry shell
1 (16 oz.) can pumpkin
1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
2 eggs
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ginger
1/2 tsp. nutmeg

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Combine ingredients in large bowl, pour into shell, bake 15 minutes, reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and continue baking 35-40 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean.

My friend said fresh pumpkin taste A LOT better than canned. So I am gonna stick with fresh pumpkin!

well I don't have cloves and whip cream.

So this is simple here.

EASY PUMPKIN PIE

1 (9 inch) unbaked pastry shell
1 (16 oz.) can pumpkin
1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
2 eggs
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ginger
1/2 tsp. nutmeg

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Combine ingredients in large bowl, pour into shell, bake 15 minutes, reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and continue baking 35-40 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean.

Ohhh I thought you are in LA. :giggle:

If you want one pay me! :giggle:

Oh well, I left LA in last August and currently live with relative.

I haven't eat pumpkin pie for long time ad not remember about taste.

My friend said fresh pumpkin taste A LOT better than canned. So I am gonna stick with fresh pumpkin!

It should be...

But I don't have a big Blender...
Just a mini Blender I bought from Walmart less than $10.

The fresh pumpkin will tear up the cheap mini Blender, LOL :giggle:

So give me a break, this will be my first time making a pumpkin pie...
And after I get used to making homemade pumpkin pie, I will use
whip cream, clove, brown sugar and fresh Pumpkin and a $100 worth of Blender.

Here is EASY one. Everyone LOVED it. Our good friend asked me to make one. I'll have to charge him for me to make those! It's a lot of work and one item is a bit expensive.

Homemade Fresh Pumpkin Pie
(make 2 pies)

2 cups of Cooked blended fresh pumpkin
1 ½ cups of heavy whipping cream
1 cup of brown sugar
6 eggs
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
¼ teaspoons of cloves
¼ teaspoons of salt
1 tablespoon of vanilla

Combine in those things in the order that I typed them beat it until it is thoroughly blended, pour into unbaked pie crust. Heat oven to 450 Degrees, when oven is preheat and put pies in the oven for 10 minutes then reduced the heat to 325 degrees. And continue baking till the pies are firm in the middle. It should take about 40 minutes depending on the oven. So you have to watch the crust edges because they could burn if they start burn, cover the foil just the crust edge (not the whole pie).

Enjoy your fresh pumpkin pie afterward

Make a puree

Buy a fresh pumpkin, and clean out the seeds and strings. Cut the pumpkin into squares (leave the skins on). Boil the squares till soft (test with a fork). Let cool, then peel off the skin. Blend in food processor or Magic Bullet or blender till smooth. NO chucks. Now it is ready to use in your pie!

Freeze the puree, put 1 cup in zip lock and write it down on the date. And thaw in the fridge, and use it within few days.

wow sound good to me so i will try that

I saw this on food network

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe courtesy George Duran
See this recipe on air Tuesday Nov. 14 at 12:00 AM ET/PT.

Show: Food Network Specials
Episode: Ham on Turkey

1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 cup light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup canned pumpkin puree
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
2 cups (12-ounce bag) milk chocolate chips, not semisweet
Nonstick cooking spray or parchment paper

Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray cookie sheets with nonstick spray or line them with parchment paper.
Using a mixer, beat the butter until smooth. Beat in the white and brown sugars, a little at a time, until the mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs 1 at a time, then mix in the vanilla and pumpkin puree. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves. Slowly beat the flour mixture into the batter in thirds. Stir in the chips. Scoop the cookie dough by heaping tablespoons onto the prepared cookie sheets and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the cookies are browned around the edges. Remove the cookie sheets from the oven and let them rest for 2 minutes. Take the cookies off with a spatula and cool them on wire racks.

That's what my friend gave me the recipes. I did followed and it turned out right. Remember it said TWO pies.

No problem at all. I want to make this that you gave a recipe. Don't you mind if i ask, why don't you eat pumpkin pies?

Here's mine:

Ingedients:
2 cups pumpkin
1/2 cup egg substitute
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
12 fluid ounces nonfat evaporated milk
1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a medium bowl, mix together the pumpkin, egg substitute, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and nonfat evaporated milk.
Pour the pumpkin mixture into the pie crust. Bake in the preheated oven 1 hour, or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.

I love any pumpkin pies, even pumpkin bread or cake. Cannot wait until Thanksgiving either.

You know what guess??? I'm going make pumpkin pie on Saturday.

Pumpkin pie is ok as long as there is whipped cream to go along with it...no one mentioned whether they like their pumpkin pies spiced heavily or mildly done. I prefer it mild, the others...I'll pass. ;)

~RR

Pumpkin pie is ok as long as there is whipped cream to go along with it...no one mentioned whether they like their pumpkin pies spiced heavily or mildly done. I prefer it mild, the others...I'll pass. ;)

~RR

Perfectly spiced. Don't like it too milded, it don't taste right then

why you can't ask your parents or relative to send you some pumpkin pies,
why ask us strangers?

why you can't ask your parents or relative to send you some pumpkin pies,
why ask us strangers?

I was only joking, plus it is not realy a good idea to mail pie through the mail, since it probly be rotten by the time it gets here, or be ruined and smashed before it got here. I was not inspecting someone really going to mail me a pie.:bump:

Well they do have OVERNIGHT EXPRESS mail... and HANDLE WITH CARE
package....

overnight don't work to well going to a different country and there are rules abt sending food. overnight don't worry with food anyways. It all has to go through customs

Back