Pulling my hairs....

WBHarley

Reaction score
PULLING MY HAIR.... Packing and packing and packing!

Tomorrow we get picked up at 530 AM to fly from Rhode Island Airport to Orlando Florida....

Packed my stuffs, My son sean's stuff, My son Everett's stuff, My daughter who seems doesn't understand what kind of clothes we need to pack ( had to correct it twice ), AND my dearly Husband's bag... When will I have a break ????
My bag is 1/8 left to do.. My husband 1/8 left to do.. Everett need at least 2 pj... kayla forgot to pack SHIRTS!!!! so her's in dryer right now grr.... Sean is ALL Set!!

Wendy

I have an idea, don't pack, just buy all new stuff in Florida

While u're at that, bring ur cpu, laptop or ur sidekick to keep us up to date every minutes ur duration down in Florida.... :giggle:

Y said:
Be careful, do NOT pull your hair
otherwise you go bald...

Prostock old ADer is looking for
another roomate in Rhode Island
so keep this on your mind
upon your return if u happen to
know of anyone else in RI
who might be interested....
Have a safe trip.
Look at:
http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=13010&page=1&pp=20

Aww for Prostock need roomie.. I will keep eye out for him or ear out for him... Altho I don't know how this will work Hehe..

Thanks Nozo LOL I have pager with me for sure, and camera with me I need to bring laptop with us so We can play some games in laptop if bored.. also pictures download.. good thing I got aol backed up... (for hospital reason I only got 1 more month to go then aol gone! cuz sean wont need to stay in hospital anymore since he has LAST LAST chemo left)

Wendy

Isn't it sad that Mothers have to do it all? hehehe.. I know how that feels hon, I always have to pack my boys bags and mine before I go on the roads in the summer time.

Don't forget your sunblock lotion and me! :giggle:

Cheri said:
Isn't it sad that Mothers have to do it all? hehehe.. I know how that feels hon, I always have to pack my boys bags and mine before I go on the roads in the summer time.

Don't forget your sunblock lotion and me! :giggle:

**SIgh** Thank you Cheri for remind me
SUNBLOCK LOTION!!! and you :whip:

Y said:
Be careful, do NOT pull your hair
otherwise you go bald...
Like this guy
kurtangle.jpg

Okay it is 450 AM i only slept about 2 hours that is all. So Ciao all.. Closing down the PC etc...

Wendy

Hiya Wendy!!

Hope you and your hubby and kids have a wonderful and safe trip!! I will be anxiously awaiting the photos and many memories you will have to share with us. ;)

Behave ;)

Blaahhh behave who knows lol....

We will see how it go

Have my sidekick with us

I just got update from WBHarley just before their plane took off, as she was speaking to me she was on the flight along with her hubby and her children. They're flying from Philadelphia to Florida as I'm typing this...

Last edited:
Coolie ....Tell her to have a safe and wonderful trip, and let her know not to forget to bring me something back from that trip! :ily:

I wish but unable to do that right now since their wireless device's no good in the air until they land... but I will send your msg to them...

wow and I will be at that same place on Friday! To WDW Pleasure Island dancing the night away! :)

Back