PSP or Nintendo DS?

PSP or NDS

• PSP=It's Playstation! Playstation is GOD!

Votes: 28 60.9%
  • NDS=It's as good as the Nintendo 64! get it!!!

Votes: 18 39.1%

• Total voters
I see no difference with the 3000, but I assume that your PSP is old as it is thick and you got it in 2006, I got the same one in 2005 but I sold it and bought a Slim & lite in 2008

Ohh that's what I thought so too. Thank you for the help :)

The new PSP-3000 screen is now HD.

I just got mine PSP in December 07, with Daxter box, so It's pretty new and I love it. But I wonder what PSP 3000 is like....

3000hansyahikakulw8.jpg

PSP 3000 got better LCD.

I already posted it in another thread about 3000 series with picture before this.. anyway I have own 1000 series PSP but I will grab 3000 series PSP sooner..

I gave a try to download the emulate game on my PSP thru playstation Store. I realize that emulate game is best emulate than UMD. If PSP can't read UMD for many reasons. I don't have worry to get emulate games from PS on my PSP. it make me headacheless.. HA!

have you download the emulate demo game/ full version game on your PSP via PS store? If you didn't. you should give a try and you will love it.

I predict that the emulate games will be more popular than UMD games in future events

PSP IS BEAT DS!

I bought my DS just before the lite kind came out. I want DS because of the adventure games I like. I don't like arcade type of games like you youngsters. ;) I prefer to play something that makes me think. Phoenix Wright series is so cool! I even have Word Couch, Brain Age and Big Brain. I don't have many GBA games.

Back