Prophecies Of The Messiah

Status
Not open for further replies.
You. I wanted to tell you to use your common sense but I admitted first that it was my fault. ;D

I already fixed it. Now correct me if I'm wrong. :)

You. I wanted to tell you to use your common sense but I admitted first that it was my fault. ;D

I already fixed it. Now correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Gotcha, notice it now, so, why do you think Muhammed is the one? Now, I try something not get misunderstand my question and think, bec this is sharing our POV, not throwing snowball.

Muhammad isn't "the one". :D What do you mean by "the one" though?

Why do I think Muhammad is the final prophet? It is clearly said in the Qur'an:

"Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Last of the prophets; and Allah is cognizant of all things." (33:40)

And nothing in the Qur'an contradicts that.

Why do I think Muhammad is the final prophet? It is clearly said in the Qur'an:

"Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Last of the prophets; and Allah is cognizant of all things." (33:40)

And nothing in the Qur'an contradicts that.

now, how many times does OT described Muhammed and Torah described Final Prophets, how does it fit for Muhammed which most described for Messiah?

History pretty much confirms that the Qur'an has not been changed ever since the time it was compiled together by the Caliphs.

Edit: What I mean by that is that along with the historical evidence of the events that took place, it is also reliable.

History pretty much confirms that the Qur'an has not been changed ever since the time it was compiled together by the Caliphs.

Edit: What I mean by that is that along with the historical evidence of the events that took place, it is also reliable.
Even if the Qur'an hasn't been changed, how do you prove the content in the original was accurate in the first place? It could be unchanged and wrong from the get go. Maybe the Caliphs left things out or added stuff in. Maybe Muhammad made up everything. Just because it wasn't translated doesn't mean it's without errors.

now, how many times does OT described Muhammed and Torah described Final Prophets, how does it fit for Muhammed which most described for Messiah?

I already have posted them.

"I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account." (Deuteronomy 18:18-19)

This verse is spoken to Moses. It is believed that Moses' history and deeds are closest to Muhammad's.

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you." (John 16:7)

The Comforter is referred to as the Spirit of Truth. It is believed that Muhammad came with the truth.

Even if the Qur'an hasn't been changed, how do you prove the content in the original was accurate in the first place? It could be unchanged and wrong from the get go. Maybe the Caliphs left things out or added stuff in. Maybe Muhammad made up everything. Just because it wasn't translated doesn't mean it's without errors.
Reba, You will know the Qur'an has been alot changed from original book called koran. I had own original koran book. I heard some rumors said quran is not original and changed verses and some omitted.. I went to store to grab Qur'an. I opened it and read it what I noticed verses of words changed and omitted.. rumors were right about Qur'an changed it. they are still change words and omitt words in quran every years..

I suggest you go libaray to borrow koran. but I fear that Koran wont be there in libaray. muslims might stole and hidden it, muslims don't want you include people read the real ogirinal koran.... because original koran is no longer selling ANYMORE!

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you." (John 16:7)

The Comforter is referred to as the Spirit of Truth. It is believed that Muhammad came with the truth.
Jesus sent the Comforter (the Holy Spirit) at Pentecost after His ascension to Heaven. Muhammad wasn't born until more than 500 years later. He couldn't be the Comforter.

Gee, right back at you @ your Bible. ;)

If you took the effort to look up Islamic history, you wouldn't be asking these questions.

1) Prophet Muhammad himself checked and made sure the Qur'an was put together correctly before he died.
2) There were only one Caliph during that time.
3) The Caliph did not add anything but burned the ones that were false.
4) How do we determine it was false? There were hundreds of Hafiz (Muslims who memorized the entire Qur'an) that came together and recited the entire Qur'an and they eliminated all the ones that were not part of the Qur'an.
5) Prophet Muhammad revered Jesus and affirmed the authenticity of the Torah and Bible. Witnesses saw Muhammad's face being under a trance of some sort as he spoke revelations from Angel Gabriel. Muhammad was illiterate yet spoke with skill and beauty. Muhammad did miracles.

Reba, You will know the Qur'an has been alot changed from original book called koran. I had own original koran book. I heard some rumors said quran is not original and changed verses and some omitted.. I went to store to grab Qur'an. I opened it and read it what I noticed verses of words changed and omitted.. rumors were right about Qur'an changed it. they are still change words and omitt words in quran every years..

I suggest you go libaray to borrow koran. but I fear that Koran wont be there in libaray. muslims might stole and hidden it, muslims don't want you include people read the real ogirinal koran.... because original koran is no longer selling ANYMORE!

LOL! Do you know Arabic or English?

Jesus sent the Comforter (the Holy Spirit) at Pentecost after His ascension to Heaven. Muhammad wasn't born until more than 500 years later. He couldn't be the Comforter.

Ahh, the problem is the Holy Spirit was around before, during, and after Jesus even existed. Why would Jesus send the Holy Spirit when it is already there?

"In the beginning God Created The Heavens And The Earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and The Spirit of God was hovering over the waters." (Genesis 1:1-2)

I agree with Reba there. As Moses described I see, identify Christ Himself, bec all this connected with One Being as all the scriptures in post #1. Remember the difference about the Spirit during OT, and during Jesus ministry. After the ascension, the day of the Pentecost, the power of the Holy Spirit indwell in discilple's life and those who believes in Christ will recieve the Holy Spirit and sealed in the believer's life till He called us Home. Jesus described it alot about who is the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit. And have to remember, Isaac is the mainline for the Messiah, Ishmael isn't. Even described by John the Baptist and even, he questioned his (John's) disciple to ask Jesus if He really " I AM". John the Baptist pointed to Christ Jesus. John the baptist is the last prophet to prophesied the Messiah. And summed up that Jesus is a final Prophet, not final prophet, which meant Jesus is the fulfilling One.

The Old Testament warned of false prophets. The New Testament warned of false prophets. The Koran warned of false prophets. The Mormon book warned of false prophets.

Don't you see the pattern?

The Old Testament warned of false prophets. The New Testament warned of false prophets. The Koran warned of false prophets. The Mormon book warned of false prophets.

Don't you see the pattern?

yes I do see the pattern. The point is thru the OT, which does match the description of the Messiah?Final Prophet?

I agree with Reba there. As Moses described I see, identify Christ Himself, bec all this connected with One Being as all the scriptures in post #1. Remember the difference about the Spirit during OT, and during Jesus ministry. After the ascension, the day of the Pentecost, the power of the Holy Spirit indwell in discilple's life and those who believes in Christ will recieve the Holy Spirit and sealed in the believer's life till He called us Home. Jesus described it alot about who is the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit. And have to remember, Isaac is the mainline for the Messiah, Ishmael isn't. Even described by John the Baptist and even, he questioned his (John's) disciple to ask Jesus if He really " I AM". John the Baptist pointed to Christ Jesus. John the baptist is the last prophet to prophesied the Messiah. And summed up that Jesus is a final Prophet, not final prophet, which meant Jesus is the fulfilling One.

Yet your posts don't even make sense. Good job.

And have to remember, Isaac is the mainline for the Messiah, Ishmael isn't.

Uh? Jesus came from Isaac? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Maybe you'd like to explain that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back