Prophecies Of The Messiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

hottiedeafboi

Reaction score
Here is why the witness of Messiah, Immannuel-Jesus Christ::::: seed of a woman( Gen.3:15--Gal 4:4),,descendant of Abraham(Gen 12:3--Matt 1:1),,descendant of Isaac(Gen 17:19--Luke 3:34),,descendant of Jacob(Num.24:17--Matt1:2),,from the tribe of Judah(Gen.49:10--Luke 3:33),,heir to the throne of David(Isaiah9:7--Luke 1:32.33),,anointed and eternal(Psalms 45:6,7;102:25-27--Hebrews 1:8-12),, born in Bethlehem(Micah 5:2--Luke 2:4,5,7),,time for His birth(Daniel 9;25--Luke 2:1,2),,to be born of a virgin( Isaiah 7:14--Luke 1:26,27,30,31),,slaughter of children(Jeremiah 31:15--Matt 2:16-18),,flight to Egypt(Hosea 11:1--Matt 2:14,15),,the way prepared(Isaiah 40:3-5--Luke 3:3-6),,preceded by a forerunner(Mal. 3:1--Luke 7:24,27),,preceded by Elijah(Mal.4:5,6--Matt 11:13,14),,declared Son of God(Psalms 2:7--Matt 3:17),,Galilean ministry(Isaiah 9:1,2--Matt 4:13-16),,speaks in parables(Psalms 78:2-4--Matt 13:34,35),,a prophet(Deut. 18:15--Acts 3:20,22),,to bind up the brokenhearted (Isaiah 61:1,2--Luke 4:18,19),, rejected by His own people, the Jews(Isaiah 53:3--John 1:11 and Luke 23:18),,priest after order of Melchizedek(Psalms 110:4--Hebrews 5:5,6),,triumphal entry(Zechariah 9:9--Mark 11:7,9,11),,adored by infants(Psalms 8:2--Matt 21:15,16),,not believed(Isaiah 53:1--John 12:37,38),, betrayed by a close friend(Psalms 41:9--Luke 22:47,48),,betrayed for thirty pieces of silver(Zech. 11:12--Matt 26:14,15),,accused false witness(Ps.35:11--Mark 14:57,58),,silent to accusations(Isaiah 53:7--Mark 15:4,5),,spat on and struck(Isaiah 50:6--Matt 26:67),,hated without reason(Ps.35:19--John 15:25,25),, vicarious sacrifice(Isaiah 53:5--Romans 5:6,8),,crucified with malefactors(Isaiah 53:12--Mark 15:27,28),,pierced through hands and feet(Zech. 12:10--John 20:27),, sneered and mocked(Ps.22:7,8--Luke 23:35),,was reproached(Ps.69:9--Rom. 15:3),,prayers for His enemies(Ps.109:4--Luke 23:34),,soldiers gambled for His clothing(Ps.22:17,18--Matt.27:35,36),,forsaken by God(Ps.22:1--Matt.27:46),,no bones broken(Ps.34:20--John 19:32,33,36),,His side pierced(Zech.12:10--John 19:34),,buried with rich(Isaiah 53:9--Matt 27:57-60),,to be resuurected(Ps 16:10 and Ps 49:15--Mark 16:6,7),,His ascension to God's right hand(Ps.68:18--Mark 16:19,1 Cor. 15:4, Eph. 4:8)

yes, but are there any independant sources(aside from the Bible) that say that Jesus was the Messiah?

We are living in this world, all kinds of religion been going on for thousands of years, and proven thru the years there is no other gods like ours, and this life is matter of choice. God is to holy and noone can see God, bec of our sins and someone has to take our place, that is Jesus and have seen Jesus 2000 yrs ago and seen the miracles and hear the messages and only few has recall the old testaments, and many have not received Him. As of today, many worshipping their dead, but we are worshipping the Living, and every knees shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. Its not a religion, its a Living. I have been there. You gonna have to understand, Jesus doesn't and I don't either, which I won't llok down on you, bec Jesus does loves you and all people of the world, and Jesus doesn't force anyone, He is standing near you waiting for your answer as He is knocking. Its a very heartfelt message.

Behalf on Hottie's preaching true Gospel of our Lord Y'shua!

:deal: Yes this is very truly inspiration of GOD we believe in! If any of you disagrees with this and New Testament that means your Old Testament is voided period! GOD rather for you to believe in both Old and New Testament that means GOD is true therefore Messiah Y'shua (a jewish way to say Jesus) is truly GOD. :angel:

Please open your heart to seek the Truth of our Messiah Y'shua!

Go for preaching to everyone about our Lord Y'shua! Go for it, Hottie! Wink! :angel:

Throwstones - stand for Jesus the Messiah!

Trinity

"And God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:...." Genesis 1:26a

look at "us" and "our" Who spoke to??? Let you figure out who speak to? You notice what means US and OUR to you? US and OUR are more than single. It is more than one. Hebrew word for God is ELOHIM which means Father, Son Y'shua and Holy Spirit are 1 GOD as it is 3 in 1. Jesus is God as co equal with God the Father and God the Holy Spirit. it is trinity! Tri + unity = Trinity Tri (3 persons) in one unity as GOD!

"Hear O Israel The Lord Y'shua our GOD is one Lord." Deut. 6:4

Adonai is a jewish way to say Lord. That term means Master. Elohim is a jewish way to say GOD. Adonai is only HIGH ALMIGHTY as ONE MASTER we honor His name! Yes Y'shua is the Lord we bow Him! He is King of King and Lord of Lord! AMEN!

Throwstones for Jesus!

deafdyke said:
yes, but are there any independant sources(aside from the Bible) that say that Jesus was the Messiah?
Why should there be? God chose to speak to people thru His Scriptures. That is the only reliable source of God's Word. If other books claimed to have the Word of God, they would not be true.

If your lover wrote a letter to you, and said, "I love you", would you say, "but are there any independant sources (aside from this letter) that say you love me?" Of course not. It is a communication between the two of you. You don't need a third party confirmation.

If a parent writes a letter to their child at college, and says, "I will pick you up at the dorm for Christmas break" will the child say, "but are there any independent sources (aside form this letter) that says you will show up?" No. It is a communication between the two of them. They don't need a third party confirmation.

There will be lies and written to decieve many, like davinci codes. Its a very dangerous trap to decieve many and as Jesus said, there will be many will fall into deceptions. And as of Paul warned the believers not to fall into so call new gospels. And there are many already and more to comes. And few will stand firm. And the fact is, Jesus is the Messiah. There is no other fit in the prophets from the Old Testaments.

Since Qu'ran mentioned isn't final revelation. God did blessed Ishmael, but God's covenant toward Jacob. Why? The promise of the Messiah-Jesus Christ. Mohammed twisted and perverted what God has said. This is what all the scriptures proven what God is telling us. True peace is from Christ and which indwell in me and to those who believe in Christ, not "about" Christ. We worship the Living Lord. As Psalm 110 says " The Lord (Father) says to my Lord (Jesus), "sit at My right side." And I (Father) make Your (Jesus) enemies into a footstool for You (Jesus)." Immanuel means God with us similar in John 1:1 says " The Word (Jesus) was WITH God and WAS TRULY God." Jesus gave up His Glory to become human like us and now His glory been given back. During His human, He humbled Himself and now, He will be given all the glory and all thanks be given to The Father and the praises will be our God which their is none like our God.

Happy Passover! Jesus is a Kosher Passover Lamb of GOD! Wink! SMILE!!! :ty: :bowdown:

Why should there be? God chose to speak to people thru His Scriptures. That is the only reliable source of God's Word. If other books claimed to have the Word of God, they would not be true.

If your lover wrote a letter to you, and said, "I love you", would you say, "but are there any independant sources (aside from this letter) that say you love me?" Of course not. It is a communication between the two of you. You don't need a third party confirmation.

If a parent writes a letter to their child at college, and says, "I will pick you up at the dorm for Christmas break" will the child say, "but are there any independent sources (aside form this letter) that says you will show up?" No. It is a communication between the two of them. They don't need a third party confirmation.

:p Good one.

At least, I know my lover wrote it.

How do I know God wrote the Bible or it's actually God's word?

Uh, what?
Well, meant that, as Mohammed so called prophet, and written by him and misrepresenting Jesus Christ, as Jesus is the one is the final Prophet, as Him as a Prophet isn't the same level of prophets in the OT, prophets in the OT prophesied of Christ.

Well, meant that, as Mohammed so called prophet, and written by him and misrepresenting Jesus Christ, as Jesus is the one is the final Prophet, as Him as a Prophet isn't the same level of prophets in the OT, propshets in the OT propheied of Christ.
Vampyrox said:
How do I know God wrote the Bible or it's actually God's word?

Muhammad didn't misrepresent Jesus.
Muhammad corrected the false idea of Jesus.

The Torah prophecized of a Messiah.
Muhammad said Jesus will be the Messiah.

Jesus did not say he was the final prophet.
Muhammad said he was the final prophet.

Prove it.

Umm, right, Jesus did not say he was, and as you quote, Muhammad said "he" was the final prophet, which is "he"? Jesus or Muhammad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back