Proof of the Supernatural

Originally posted by PiercedPixie
hey thanks :D and sorry I dunno who you are... how bout a hint? ha
hugs

*hintie* -- im a huge flirt in the chatroom hehe :twisted: :naughty: -- if u still cant figure it out PM me if u like

Originally posted by Liza

That's very, very special, Pix! I agree with Fly. I've always believed that death is truly not the "end." In various places, it has been taught that death is a bad thing and the end of everything, but it is not true.. in my heart. I believe in Mexico or some place, they celebrate death because they see it as a wonderful change for the loved one, and they celebrate life as well.. so they normally wear white clothes instead of black clothes. We honor our loved ones by doing the things we love in their memory. It would have been what my late grandfather wanted me to do, too. I hope you are doing allright, chickie. A big cyber hug to you!! She can hear you anytime, you know. ;)

true..i agree with you....and i am doing ok...been a little over 3 years since my mothers death..still hard at times cuz i do miss her alot...and i know she is around...and can hear me...thanks :D

Originally posted by Fly Free
*hintie* -- im a huge flirt in the chatroom hehe :twisted: :naughty: -- if u still cant figure it out PM me if u like
haha tons of flirts in the chatroom..hell im one of them! ha
ok ill send you a private message :D

Originally posted by PiercedPixie
haha tons of flirts in the chatroom..hell im one of them! ha
ok ill send you a private message :D
What room?

HIIIII PIXIE u know me pffht hahaha have fun posting in here, as for the supernatural i pretty much laid it out but i did have a n errie thing happen two nights ago a white aroura was near my bed in shape of the angel i guess the angel was checking on me to make sure i was alright but uhhh, Me not sure who it is! BUT i do thank that angel for coming to see me :)

My simple answer is me believed that Supernatual is Human beings, He has a superpower from magical ghosts who live in body is exist on the earth! I never believe that Ghost is outside of the flesh and mind. Ghost is dwelleth in body and mind only that your eye's prophet like Jesus had full of the holy ghost in his bodily form, is that not obviously? your head is of Prophecy programs.

I've seen enough freaky stuff that I will NOT deny that such thing exists. However, I don't believe in and trust photos and movies of ghosts because they can be easily "doctored". Gawd knows, there's plenty of hoaxes in the world.

I do believe in ghosts or spirits since i was little gurl. First time I saw the ghost was my great-great grandma in Maine when i was 6 years old. Then see different ghosts thru lot of places included deaf school i attended.
Every evening/morning, various of visitors hop in and out of my townhouse. I did caught different color like silver, yellow, gold, red, and blue. Also, few times I busted black ghost walk so fast like few seconds. Really strange. My townhouse built in 1974. Several of my friends visited my home. they were not nice to my friends at all sometime. Even my cat refuse sleep in my bedroom by himself during night time. Becuase of ghosts enjoy tease on him. Poor thing, Me tend ingore ghosts for screaming and etc.. Really, ghosts want big HELP for find solve the unfinish business or make portal for them.

Originally posted by Liza
Fly Free, I think you could. Guide those earthbound souls. I've done it a few times years ago. I remember the souls of those children being trapped by this old man's soul.. he abused and murdered them in life, and then he died. My mentor and I showed them the light, and they were happy to realize they were never really trapped. It just takes "imagination" and A. Einstein did say that imagination is more important than knowledge. ;) So much in the human mind is so unchartered and not well understood even by many scientists today. It just takes redefining of many terms, and living up to them. :D :boink:

Give it a try and lemme know! Have you visited the Arlington Cemetry? On my last visit there, I realllllllyyyyy sensed many souls and some of them were YELLING at me. LOL! I was like, whoa! Javapride, if you ever are in Oahu - take a drive through H3 (one of the three highways, and the most recent built one)! You will find that to be a wild drive... H3 was built over sarced burial grounds of the ancient Hawaiians, and that got a lot of protesting from the locals but they built it anyway. There were unexplained accidents on that highway, but nothing happened to me at all. I just sensed a huge energy vortex there, and it seemed to be very strong and insistent on communicating.. but unfortunately, I wasn't open to communication just got loud buzzing and ringing in my head.

Oddball, that's pretty wild! :D You got slapped by a ghost. Haha. Actually, that totally reminds me when I was 7, I felt someone touching my wrist and hand... opened my eyes, and there was nobody there. I did feel a very loving and warm energy in the room. That was really cool. My mom totally believed me and still does to this day. I wasn't much of a liar as a kid and still lie badly. That helped, too. Ha. ;) Oh boy, Oddball, I can relate to you. I on several occasions saw this man in bowler hat looking at me, by the window also, when I had my few OBEs (Out of body experiences). That was wild, too. He didn't say anything, though.

Yes. I had another incident involving my great great grandmother. She carcassed me in gently way. How did I know it was her? I felt something on my bed cover..it was nice. I do communicate with my spirits via board. Right now, I don't do it that often due to school. I will communicate with them again when I hear music after school is finally over in two weeks.

So far, my room is very quiet and calm unlike last time I had a few disturbing entities popped up in my old dorm rooms. I am thinking of do smudging on my room for healing and security. ;)

Last edited:
Wow...been reading through...only once have I seen a brief white apparation in the forest when I was at a camp (CYO Armstrong in Occidential...about 30 minutes away from Santa Rosa where I used to live). I'm not too sure if it was an actual ghost flitting from tree to tree when I was with a group of girls camping out in the field one night.
The other was at my mum's in Santa Rosa, a day after my father had passed away and I was naturally grieving for Dad -- I felt a light pressure on my left shoulder while I was in the garage having a cigarette and watching TV. For some reason, I knew it was Dad...he had come to say good bye and let me know that he was OK.

Fly Free said:
my house is haunted by at least 4 enities -- 1 is a female who apparently likes to hang out in mom's room and the hall bathroom -- those were her 2 locations i saw her in -- i have attempted to get her to go on to the other side with no success (i am not gifted to send them thru the portal and i know someone who is) and this has caused me to wonder what the land records are NOT the *house* as the house itself was built back in 1961 if i remmy right (i suspect the land itself was 1 of the routes used during the Revolutionary War and/or the Civil War between the north and south) -- her aura expressed sorrow and sadness and her clothing looked to be from somewhere in the 1800s -- long flowing brown hair, sadness in eyes and face, dress typical of the 1800s for the women -- other occurances happened to me smelling a VERY strong smelling scent which smelled of roses and its the MIDDLE of the winter (ive investigated possible physical sources before concluding its a spirit making herself known), see some other "whispy" (for lack of a better word) enities come in here and disappear as soon as i looked in that direction -- they dont feel evil or malevolent but theres at least 1 in the basement that is feeling too much negativity

the other 3 are in the basement -- 2 at least i think are in my room and the 3rd seems to be in the laundry room -- they dont bother me all that much but HAVE practically did their warning (by making a VERY high pitched sound even tho i didnt have on my hearing aid) to tell me that my old TTY plug was getting TOO HOT and wouldve caused a fire -- i had JUST plugged it in just a few minutes prior to that sheesh and knew that was the cause -- got the plug and threw it outside out back and there was still snow and it ended up getting drowned in the President's Day snowstorm that hit the east coast last Feb and ive also had my bed shake very lightly but is noticable without any logical or possible causes, my cats get all ALERT for no apparent reason and etc etc -- have seen the enitity of my cat prior to my current babies come visit on occasions (my guess is she wanted to make sure i was ok and all was well here and my current 2 cats are cared for well (theyre SPOILED LOL)

my mom doesnt think there are spirits in this house but ive proven her wrong on several occasions -- 1 being the HS pix of my sister that was on the wall had "fallen" to the OPPOSITE wall and the glass has not broken and go figure MY high school pix was right UNDER my sister's and shouldve fallen TOO but it didnt was still there on the wall *puzzled* -- later found out my sister's life was threatened by a male who showed up at her work threatening to kill her and all officers blahhsie (she is a civilian for the county police) and that happened the VERY same day the occurance happened and prolly same time as well (since she works the 2nd shift) and another time -- mom kept being annoyed alot and kept looking up when something or someone keeps blowing into her neck, tapping her shoulder and nobody there -- i asked her if she felt threatened she said no -- i figured it was prolly my dad trying to get mom to listen (maybe without success i dont know) -- but that got her to believe at least on the possibility there ARE enities in this house

Count me as a believer.

I lived with sprits of a few dead relatives on and off since I was a kid. My Great grandmother who passed on in 1975 was a frequent visitor. As was an uncle who passed away in 1987.

My uncle would frequently make himself "known" to us by flushing our toilet or we'd hear water running. We'd go and see who was in the bathroom, and nobody would be. Or, I would hear the toilet flush, and I would be the only one home. My uncle worked nights, so he would sleep during the day until about four-thirty in the afternoon. He had to be at work by 5-5:30, so he always got up about an hour before. He'd get up to use the bathroom and such. This I believe is what he was doing..

There are also other incidences I could tell. Suffice it to say, I believe in spirits reciding in the physical rhealm.

BostonIceFire said:
Liza, have you seen a ghost?
I think she mentioned she saw "Friendly Ghost Casper"..

*scoffs laughing*

I do believe unfinished business ghost trapped else where....

What making sense why you attempt try use OUJIA board... that key is communcation w/ghost... (hmmmmmmmmmmmm) *scarstic voice breaks*

Cool subject :) see ghosts? Maybe, I do not see them as ghosts but they are more angels to me than ghosts.

Waz said:
There are more logical arguments against supernatural than any kind of argument for it's existence. Is there any real proof of the supernatural (ghosts, haunted houses, etc.)?

There is no proof. But I BELIEVE.

i believe in supernatural

i feel my 2 late cousins presences at my aunt house they didn't leave they stayed
their deaths were suddenly

Back