Proof of the Supernatural

Waz

Reaction score
There are more logical arguments against supernatural than any kind of argument for it's existence. Is there any real proof of the supernatural (ghosts, haunted houses, etc.)?

check photos. there was a story printed in On the Green of gally, about the old jim gym and chapel hall being haunted. In the ole jim gym (alumni) polarid camera was snapped on its own out of all blue, and the secretary even commented about having experienced a haunting. One could even see some something odd in the photo.

or you could go into a real haunted house and see for yourself Waz ;)

Picture this... AD members staying one night in a real haunted house... hahahaha, just glad some of us won't hear the ghostly footsteps and all.... :twisted:

I will only believe it if I see it, no other questions. Right now I have seen nothing.. so *whistling* where are they if any?

Cool :D Visit a haunted house and stay the night. lmao!!

I think there has to be some supernature events on Earth.
There are too many coincidences that makes me think it exists.
After college, I moved to Flemington, and my ex lived in Frenchtown.
I would go by this cemetery all the time, and did not know anything about it. Later on, did my family tree research and found out that my German relatives were buried there. So I went there, and looked for the graves. I could not find it, so I was walking back to car with my friend. All of a sudden I had a funny feeling, I stopped and said I have to look again. My friend said ok, and the stones were right in front of me! One stone was written in German and other stone in English. It was bizarre we walked and stopped right in front of the stones!

my house is haunted by at least 4 enities -- 1 is a female who apparently likes to hang out in mom's room and the hall bathroom -- those were her 2 locations i saw her in -- i have attempted to get her to go on to the other side with no success (i am not gifted to send them thru the portal and i know someone who is) and this has caused me to wonder what the land records are NOT the *house* as the house itself was built back in 1961 if i remmy right (i suspect the land itself was 1 of the routes used during the Revolutionary War and/or the Civil War between the north and south) -- her aura expressed sorrow and sadness and her clothing looked to be from somewhere in the 1800s -- long flowing brown hair, sadness in eyes and face, dress typical of the 1800s for the women -- other occurances happened to me smelling a VERY strong smelling scent which smelled of roses and its the MIDDLE of the winter (ive investigated possible physical sources before concluding its a spirit making herself known), see some other "whispy" (for lack of a better word) enities come in here and disappear as soon as i looked in that direction -- they dont feel evil or malevolent but theres at least 1 in the basement that is feeling too much negativity

the other 3 are in the basement -- 2 at least i think are in my room and the 3rd seems to be in the laundry room -- they dont bother me all that much but HAVE practically did their warning (by making a VERY high pitched sound even tho i didnt have on my hearing aid) to tell me that my old TTY plug was getting TOO HOT and wouldve caused a fire -- i had JUST plugged it in just a few minutes prior to that sheesh and knew that was the cause -- got the plug and threw it outside out back and there was still snow and it ended up getting drowned in the President's Day snowstorm that hit the east coast last Feb and ive also had my bed shake very lightly but is noticable without any logical or possible causes, my cats get all ALERT for no apparent reason and etc etc -- have seen the enitity of my cat prior to my current babies come visit on occasions (my guess is she wanted to make sure i was ok and all was well here and my current 2 cats are cared for well (theyre SPOILED LOL)

my mom doesnt think there are spirits in this house but ive proven her wrong on several occasions -- 1 being the HS pix of my sister that was on the wall had "fallen" to the OPPOSITE wall and the glass has not broken and go figure MY high school pix was right UNDER my sister's and shouldve fallen TOO but it didnt was still there on the wall *puzzled* -- later found out my sister's life was threatened by a male who showed up at her work threatening to kill her and all officers blahhsie (she is a civilian for the county police) and that happened the VERY same day the occurance happened and prolly same time as well (since she works the 2nd shift) and another time -- mom kept being annoyed alot and kept looking up when something or someone keeps blowing into her neck, tapping her shoulder and nobody there -- i asked her if she felt threatened she said no -- i figured it was prolly my dad trying to get mom to listen (maybe without success i dont know) -- but that got her to believe at least on the possibility there ARE enities in this house

I will only believe ghosts if I see it.

How can you see it??? Since most ghosts are invisble.

I do believe Ghosts. When I was 7 years old there was one house that we lived was haunted.

Funny thing my brother came and visit us last week and I asked him which was his favorite house and he picked the haunted one even though it was my favorite house too lol lol that was 26 years ago we have moved alot and my brother and I like the haunted house the best than anywhere else that we have lived.

*Noddin'* I have seen several ghosts! *Goosebumps*

47.jpg

Originally posted by jdharrawood
How can you see it??? Since most ghosts are invisble.

I do believe Ghosts. When I was 7 years old there was one house that we lived was haunted.

Funny thing my brother came and visit us last week and I asked him which was his favorite house and he picked the haunted one even though it was my favorite house too lol lol that was 26 years ago we have moved alot and my brother and I like the haunted house the best than anywhere else that we have lived.
You can still see the ghosts. If they are invisible men then you can't see! Right? Ghosts can be seen only if they permit you to see, or you sense that it's around then you can really see one.

Originally posted by Fly Free
my house is haunted by at least 4 enities --

I do believe that the house where I live in is frequented by spirits, albiet friendly ones. My father's aunt used to live in this house until one day, she was cutting the hedges on the front garden. She sat down on the porch and had a heart attack, and died. Sometimes, we could have sworn we put some things at one place, only to see it at other places. Sometimes, my mum said she thought she heard people walking upstairs, even though there is nobody upstairs.

When I started to do my family research, I somehow was contacted by my dad's aunt's grandson. We had been sharing a lot of information about this house and I got several photos of the aunt. One photo was a 1910 photo of her in her hunting outfit, with a rifle in her right arm and a basset hound on her left. I thought it was so cool. Sometimes my family joke and "blame" Aunt Pete for moving things or making noises. :laugh2:

Originally posted by kuifje75
I do believe that the house where I live in is frequented by spirits, albiet friendly ones. My father's aunt used to live in this house until one day, she was cutting the hedges on the front garden. She sat down on the porch and had a heart attack, and died. Sometimes, we could have sworn we put some things at one place, only to see it at other places. Sometimes, my mum said she thought she heard people walking upstairs, even though there is nobody upstairs.

dang LOL that definately wouldve freaked out some ppl :laugh2: -- ive heard a heel clicking as if a woman was walking and mom wasnt home (went and checked to see if she was and she wasnt and her car was not in its' usual parking spot) and i was home all alone with my cats and other times have FELT (when im not wearing my hearing aid) strange vibrations from the floor and i would check to be sure the cats werent around doing their nail business u know like scratching on the throw rug and theyre not ANYWHERE nearby the area and i would check to see if there might be fighter jets (AFB is south of here) or commercial airliners flying overhead and nothing -- same with helicopters (either news or police) and nada! so i conclude it must be the spirits going thru the area like ive previously posted abt the land itself possibly have been part of the route during either wars -- one of those days i should head up to the land records office and look further into the history of the land itself as far back as i can find -- but my current thoughts is related to the war eras (Revolutionary and Civil wars) cuz this area is northwest of Washington DC (outside the city that is)

the same goes with my grandmother's home -- there are enities there too and oddly enough thru the generations and EVERY *female* child born in the family and are staying there overnite or a few days are the ones looked after by the spirits while the males born in the family are often "ignored" by the enities -- i theorize this cause is cuz my grandparents had 4 kids and ALL of them were girls and all 4 of them grew up in the house :dunno: -- my grandma's house was built in 1860 if i remmy right from the deed records my sister did on the house years ago

Originally posted by Fly Free
dang LOL that definately wouldve freaked out some ppl :laugh2: -- ive heard a heel clicking as if a woman was walking and mom wasnt home (went and checked to see if she was and she wasnt and her car was not in its' usual parking spot) and i was home all alone with my cats and other times have FELT (when im not wearing my hearing aid) strange vibrations from the floor and i would check to be sure the cats werent around doing their nail business u know like scratching on the throw rug and theyre not ANYWHERE nearby the area and i would check to see if there might be fighter jets (AFB is south of here) or commercial airliners flying overhead and nothing -- same with helicopters (either news or police) and nada! so i conclude it must be the spirits going thru the area like ive previously posted abt the land itself possibly have been part of the route during either wars -- one of those days i should head up to the land records office and look further into the history of the land itself as far back as i can find -- but my current thoughts is related to the war eras (Revolutionary and Civil wars) cuz this area is northwest of Washington DC (outside the city that is)

the same goes with my grandmother's home -- there are enities there too and oddly enough thru the generations and EVERY *female* child born in the family and are staying there overnite or a few days are the ones looked after by the spirits while the males born in the family are often "ignored" by the enities -- i theorize this cause is cuz my grandparents had 4 kids and ALL of them were girls and all 4 of them grew up in the house :dunno: -- my grandma's house was built in 1860 if i remmy right from the deed records my sister did on the house years ago

I remmy those stories :) and also remmied when i stayed at fly's home for the usa road trip I remmied that first night i felt the bed where i was sleeping on made a thump and i looked over at fly free and relized she wasn't calling me, so i ended up relizing i was being *picked* on and tested to see if i would be fearful of the spirits. So far it hasn't gone futher! i ll make another posting abt the CA spirits i experince those were far deeper than i ever remmied!

theres one story i know and has happeend to fly free and me, when we were doing usa tours....

we drove up to the mountains known as lake sonoma on dry creek road, and relizing something was a missed, i was just merely driving along so we could go stargazing as it was a clear night. as we approached to the top of the mountaind it suddenly got foggy and i was like wait a minute its supposed to be a clear night. anyhow, while we drove, we saw a coytoe pup walking across the street, and then when we arrived things began to change, Fly told me to park the truck off the side and which i did, then we got out to check out the stars and suddenly went from nice to bad in just a few minutes. I looked over and noticed a tree moving itself and i was like WTF BUT uddy this, i didn't see a house at all and KNEW there wasn't a house on the hill across the street, So i didn't say much just made a comment about not seeing the house, i suddenly got more chilly and fly had just turned off the flashlight and looked at me against the shilloute (sp) and noticed my face changed somehow cuz she bitchslapped me in fear and i wasn't MAD but confused why she bitched slapped me, and SO she turned on the light and saw me as myself and was like im sorry for hitting u like that she saw my face change into an *angry* man and im like IM me not another person then relized my breathing became erractial and i wasn't myself. I knew something was up, we felt alot of angry areas, and i did recalled the spanish american revloution happening and the place where we were was on one of the war grounds. Alot of Native americans spirits were there along with the civilans who died along the way. Fly said let's get outta here so we did. and Drove along and when i was driving fly said i was speeding so some entity had come into me and wanted me to speed and somehow it was endangering me and fly and i noticed fly praying for my safety, i pulled off to the side of the road and finally began to breath a bit better. We relized that mountain had ALOT of sadness and anger surrounding it. We brought along another friend of ours and showed where it all happened. Then relizing where it happened made her nervous and i told fly to drive my truck not ME as i didn't want to endanger anyone or anything.
This was one HELL of a experince i ever went through! FLy feel free to add on to this comment i made :)

hey fly free WOW your story really awsome me , some ghost did not know that they die some do know that is very wired

Originally posted by RosesNY
hey fly free WOW your story really awsome me , some ghost did not know that they die some do know that is very wired

thank u RosesNY -- yes some ghosts would not know that theyre really dead and dont know how to get to the other side ORRR they have some unfinished business here and are unable to do that or some other possible reasons

Well, when I was like.. 4 years old, *often* at night my mom said I'd wake up and start screaming. When she came in and ask what was wrong, every time it was the same thing "There's a little green man bouncing through the house"

Does that count?

Back