Private Message Storage

zesty said:
hey look at who is going off the topic here!? :squint: pointing a finger at ocean!! :rofl:

so for your punishment.. i am gonna have others bombard your PM box!! :rofl:

Hey! Who said that was punishment? I don't get many PMs, so bring them on!

I'm bored, anyway. :lol:

But, you're right...This is waaaay off topic...I sworry.

Carry on, guys... :Oops:

Oceanbreeze said:
Hey! Who said that was punishment? I don't get many PMs, so bring them on!

I'm bored, anyway. :lol:

But, you're right...This is waaaay off topic...I sworry.

Carry on, guys... :Oops:

hey... people!! .. lets help make poooooor ocean's day!! :naughty:

I guess some people use the private messages more than others. I never filled my messages before. I do have to say Thank you to Alex...cuz who knows?? One day, I may be popular and everyone may want to send me private messages. LOL

Fly Free said:
:rofl: zesty and Ocean hahaha u 2 are hilarious!!!

why don't you and others make pro69 and ocean's day by bombarding their PMs? eh? so they don't get jealous of us? :roll: :giggle:

zesty said:
i aint telling you cuz most of the time my :fart: is usually silent ... :giggle:
ofc your :fart: is silent but when ur :booty: is starting to rumble then I'll make my move :fu:

zesty said:
why don't you and others make pro69 and ocean's day by bombarding their PMs? eh? so they don't get jealous of us? :roll: :giggle:

Hey, Zesty!

Hate to rain on your parade, dear, but I delete my PMs almost as soon as I read them....It's a neat trick ..See, here's out it's done.

Step 1: You get a PM.
Step 2: You read PM
Step 3: You delete...
Step 4 Repeat as often as necessary

See how easy is that is?

:wiggle:

zesty said:
HA HA HA HA. You are SOOO Funny....NOT! :nana:

wow!! many many thanks!! so i dont have to delete a lot of time like i used to!! hehehe WTG alex.. many :ty: again!! :)

Thanks Alex!! I was going to post something about the PMs in the suggestion forum soon, but I guess GMTA! ;)

You are all welcome.

It was really RoadRunner's idea about expanding the moderators' PM boxes. I thought I'd do the same for y'all.

Have a nice day. :wave:

Oceanbreeze said:
Hey, Zesty!

Hate to rain on your parade, dear, but I delete my PMs almost as soon as I read them....It's a neat trick ..See, here's out it's done.

Step 2: You read PM
Step 3: You delete...
Step 4 Repeat as often as necessary

See how easy is that is?

:wiggle:
Hey, Oceanbreeze!

Hate to rain on your parade, dear, but I save my PMs every time I read them. It's a neat trick. See, here's why I shouldn't do it your way.

Step 2: You read PM.
Step 3: You delete PM.
Step 4: You forgot what that person said.
Step 5: You pull your hair out trying to remember what that person said.

See how awful that is?

;)

Woohoo! Thnx Alex! I was getting worried I'd have to sift thru messages soon to delete a bunch..... yes I procrastinate, so what :whistle:

VamPyroX said:
*speechless* Whoa!

Now I know how those people in the Blockbuster ads feel—the ones who are hugging each other, sobbing joyfully, and dancing in the street because there’s no more late fees at Blockbuster. It’s OVER! It’s OOVEEERRRR! Now Cheri won’t have to dump her message box 3 times a day! No more 70 message limit! We’ve been freed! OK—I’m being silly—sorry. :mrgreen:

Damn he doing alot things for all of us. We gotta do something back for him. Dont you all agree.

VamPyroX said:
Hey, Oceanbreeze!

Hate to rain on your parade, dear, but I save my PMs every time I read them. It's a neat trick. See, here's why I shouldn't do it your way.

Step 2: You read PM.
Step 3: You delete PM.
Step 4: You forgot what that person said.
Step 5: You pull your hair out trying to remember what that person said.

See how awful that is?

;)

:doh: thats why i didn't bother to delete them :rofl:

Back