Private Message Storage

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Lately I've been noticing members telling other members to clean their PM box cuz it's full so I thought I'd do something about it.

Now all members can have up to 125 max stored messages in their PM box. Moderators can have up to 200 max stored messages.

By the way, TGIF! :wave:

Aw how sweet of ya Alex!, I hardly have my box full but one time I did :aw: , *pointing the blame on the girls here* LOL...( I'm just teasing ;) )

Thanks Alex! :hug:

Aw, thats so sweet of you, Alex :hug:
Thank you ! :)

Awww cute of you!!! :ty:

No wonder, everyone are crazier with PMs since Valentine comes REAL SOON!!!! :)

Alex said:
Lately I've been noticing members telling other members to clean their PM box cuz it's full so I thought I'd do something about it.

Now all members can have up to 125 max stored messages in their PM box. Moderators can have up to 200 max stored messages.

awww!! thanks so much!! :bowdown: thats SO SWEET of you!! it saves me from the stress and sweat!! and also from embarrassment!! :giggle: cuz ppl keep announcing that my PM box keeps getting full.. :o so i am trying to keep up with cleaning it out so i dont get embarrassed again!! :P ppl just LOVE to bombard my pm box! :squint:

wow.. *breath carried away* Impressive ALEX!
Willing his scarfice giving away to all members extra expanded email storage..

ahem, by the way Thank you... :)

Alex said:

:naughty: nooooooo why dont you reduce the PM box to 25 so we can keep annoying other ADers :devil: :giggle:

zesty said:
so kiss my :booty: !!
when you're ready to fart, MAKE sure you let me know so I'll stand behind next to you on ur side flipping a lighter to see the result :o

nozobo said:
:naughty: nooooooo why dont you reduce the PM box to 25 so we can keep annoying other ADers :devil: :giggle:

That actually is what I was thinking!!! :wiggle:

:rofl:

Actually, Alex...Thanks for increasing storage! You're awesome! :thumb:

nozobo said:
when you're ready to fart, MAKE sure you let me know so I'll stand behind next to you on ur side flipping a lighter to see the result :o

i aint telling you cuz most of the time my :fart: is usually silent ... :giggle:

Oceanbreeze said:
Sorry, Darlin'.

Not today. The sniffers busted!

:rofl:

hey look at who is going off the topic here!? :squint: pointing a finger at ocean!! :rofl:

so for your punishment.. i am gonna have others bombard your PM box!! :rofl:

Back