Pressing charge?

Awww damn if it was Jordan's, keep that as evidence.

Cheri said:
Yes, You're incorrect, the hair brush did not belong to Jordan, It was the 9 years old kid's brush.

rockdrummer said:
Cheri... Call the cops. Assult is assult and I don't think it matters how old the person is. If the minor can't be charged then go after the mother that won't do anything. Either way, the best advice you are gonna get is from the cops.
That's what I thought too at the begin, It thought assult is an assult no matter the age of the person. But I wasn't sure, so had to asked. ;) I better get going and do this, Wish me good luck because I needed it. :(

Cheri,

I do not think you go alone and knock on their door unless you know them pretty well. That would make worse that you may not possibly know. It is better to let the police officer to take care of it for you.

It is up to you to file the complain...

Cheri said:
That's what I thought too at the begin, It thought assult is an assult no matter the age of the person. But I wasn't sure, so had to asked. ;) I better get going and do this, Wish me good luck because I needed it. :(

Yes I hope you take Jordan to the hospital for an exam. I'm sure doctor will call police/sheriff to get report on your behalf. It's very important no matter what age of this little person is. Because it seems that that nine yrs old boy might have trouble at his home life. As you mentioned, that boy's mother don't care. It's definitely something is wrong over there as well. Let the police/sheriff take care all this. If you don't do anything then that boy might do again to other kids and we don't want that. I'm so sorry to hear about Jordan. I ll be praying for you and Jordan for safety. Good Luck, Cheri.

Cheri Cheri..

after I read.. sigh.. it sound serious.. need to let police know.. no matter what press charge or not..

First of all, take deep breath.. and calm down get your mind recollect..

Consider yourself a lucky mom who have son still alive.. now days.. almost any age can kill almost any age too..

You never know the beatings... one punch or one kick.. one blow can kill instantly..

and this boy is bully... bully needs hefty displinces plus the mother wont do anything.. I would be pissed at mother not the boy.. she needs to learn lesson too..

Remember a bully kid shot my son last year.. by pellet gun.. I didnt press charge.. cuz i have no proof that he on purpose shoot him.. plus my son was in there while they were playing gun.. but my son said.. he was threatened to shoot..

so.. police decided to press charge to dad for not responisble the guns and unsupervise the kids around the gun.. dad learned lesson and let police took all guns and sent his son to special treatments for bullies.. it works.. it teaches parent or parents to take responsible on kids anything like assault, beatings, weapons & accident or etc..

my advice.. since mother wont do anything and son is bully.. take this serious no matter what.. things will be change.. bully might leave your kids alone.. if not.. keep tap on police about that boy.. the more you let him be.. he wont learn lesson and lead to his life in danger to enivorment.. or your family or friends..

doesnt hurt a thing to Call police.. and ask them come over.. suggest what to do.. police will give you suggestions.. they wont arrest boy right away.. no no.. will give you suggest what to do.. then its your choice to make decisions..

Mookie said:
You need to explain to the judge why you need a protection order instead of restricted order. Tell the judge to look at your son's physical. It is a matter of life and death issue...
That's my next step to do, is getting a protection order against this boy.

Cheri said:
... I'm glad that my son's father was out just in time before it would have gone worst. ..
What did the father do?

When did this happen? Yesterday?

look cheri..

Don't wait up til asking the boy's parent.. what going on.. isn't helpful solve the problem.. I bet they will kept denied contuine.. no difference.. Best advise you... Call police or straight to the hospital... to have examine your son's condition looks awful.. so can report to the police because police will be always side on Hospital staff which it's professional! Very best! FYI.. Please Just GO!

Bully can be kill the innocent child.. I've heard so many different around the news.. in america and canada too. Best advise call police or GO hospital... That helps lot of benefits info.. Police will be very happy take care of all your son's injuries.. Take the court... let judge know ... The parent are STILL responbile for taking your medical bill and lack of displince their son. Do you want let bully contuine beat up other next vitcim?

Reba said:
What did the father do?

Yea I'm wondering too. If that boy's father is around, he needs to be involved in this case as well cuz it's both parents' job to deal with!!!

Oh yes...bullies can kill innocent child! I agreed with you GA! GOOOOOOOOOO to the POLICE NOW NOW NOW! Not later not 1 hour not 1/2 hour not 5 min NOW!

Hospital can help you out as well. Explain to the nurse/dr what happened. Bring your Markus with you and have him explain to them as well.

GalaxyAngel said:
look cheri..

Don't wait up til asking the boy's parent.. what going on.. isn't helpful solve the problem.. I bet they will kept denied contuine.. no difference.. Best advise you... Call police or straight to the hospital... to have examine your son's condition looks awful.. so can report to the police because police will be always side on Hospital staff which it's professional! Very best! FYI.. Please Just GO!

Bully can be kill the innocent child.. I've heard so many different around the news.. in america and canada too. Best advise call police or GO hospital... That helps lot of benefits info.. Police will be very happy take care of all your son's injuries.. Take the court... let judge know ... The parent are STILL responbile for taking your medical bill and lack of displince their son. Do you want let bully contuine beat up other next vitcim?

Oh my God, Cheri, I am so sorry about what happened to your son! My eyes were filled with tears while I was reading all the posts in here. I am with those who are advising you to take Jordan to a hospital for an examination and report it to the police. I am sure the police will tell you what to do. If you decide to go to visit the bully's mother please have someone to go with you, please don't go by yourself.
I wish we could be there with you while you are going through this crisis. :grouphug:
Do keep us updated.

Parents can be held liable for the actions of their children's so get the police involved and press charges against both the kid and his parents.

Richard

LakeTahoe said:
GOOOOOOOOOO to the POLICE NOW NOW NOW! Not later not 1 hour not 1/2 hour not 5 min NOW!.

I know what to DO! You act like I don't know what to do as a mother? Why in the world would I create this thread in the first place??!! Most police officers would asked if I ever spoke to the parents first before calling them to be aware of what their children did. I wasn't born yesterday Leah! :mad:

Anyway, I already spoke to the mother, She was unaware of what happened Saturday afternoon, She did asked me why I didn't talked to her on Saturday after it happened, I explained to her that I was out of town during that time, didn't arrived back until this morning at 4 am. And she told me that she was very sorry what he son did, and was going to deal with him once he wakes up. Now that I don't know if she is being truthful to me or not. My other son who is 11 years old son said she sounds seriously.

Right now I'm in the middle of talking to the police and while at it, the police are now at the apartment to talk to the mother....

Cheri said:
Good luck sweetheart.

Reba said:
What did the father do?

Okay, It happened on Saturday afternoon, Well, all he did was ran outside and stopped the 9 years old from striking. And he did told the 9 years old to get off the property or else, and said to never be around the boys again. I was pretty furious that he did not phoned the police. Men!!!! I guess each person handle it differently, but not me, I take care of any problems that my children have. :)

rockdrummer said:
I'll bet there isn't a father which is probably why the kid is acting out.
She is speaking of Markus's dad. He's the one who came out.

Right now the police are with my son, to ID the 9 years old boy... So now I'm waiting...

Back