President Obama - what are some of the negative things about him while as prezy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl2: Perhaps he is looking for the nut!!

poor fella thought he heard there's a nut in here but didn't realize there's a person called kokoNUT

:lol:

:laugh2: Do you think he'll hide it under Obama's bed?:P

Nah, too obvious...will hide it under Michelle's bed!

Alrighty, it has been fun but time for me to get some sleeeeep! Good night everyone! It has been a pleasure! :ty:

Nope. Song is truly stuck in my head. I can not help it. Been stuck in my head for the past few weeks. Seriously!! Ask Jillio.. I have Pmed her about it, :hmm: ... about Three weeks ago???

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Well I am going to go and Hijack my bed. And get me some sleep... have a good night ya'll!!

don't let the swine flu virus bite! :wave:

poor fella thought he heard there's a nut in here but didn't realize there's a person called kokoNUT

:lol:

An empty nutshell is something a squirrel would be quite disappointed with.

A conservative: DIE SQUIRREL!

redneck_swiss_army_gun.jpg

It's a tricked out M4 with various of gadgets like scopes, mag extension and looks like it's heavy to carry. There is a guy looking down the scope with it.

A conservative: DIE SQUIRREL!

It's a tricked out M4 with various of gadgets like scopes, mag extension and looks like it's heavy to carry. There is a guy looking down the scope with it.

O'RLY??

muscle-squirrel.jpg

*it's a pix of squirrel on steroid with extremely massive muscular body

Nah, too obvious...will hide it under Michelle's bed!

Alrighty, it has been fun but time for me to get some sleeeeep! Good night everyone! It has been a pleasure! :ty:

Rest well and feel better.

Negative turn into comedy thread... Really good one...

*laughing hard in pain*

:laugh2::rofl::rofl2::bowlol:

I see. Interesting. Hmmm....just as I predicted.

Can't even stay on topic? Even after the "speak positive of Obama" thread was started and ya'll were shushing others to stay on topic? Typical. Dare I say the "h" word? Of course I can.

Hypocrites?

Nahhh...too much.

Wot say you moderators?

Ooooh, yeahhh, "look the other way." I forgot this was AD.

*slaps forhead*

Gotcha. "Keep it clean," eh?

Carry on folks. As you were....no need to defend or justify yourselves here. I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the rest of the thread. Carry on and enjoy your own postings. Or shall I say, drivels.

:giggle:

*grabs a big bowl of buttered popcorn*

Boy, that was a bunch of fun posts!

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Ha ha ha ha....
putting a twisted slant again???
The other post about positives had turned negative......
this one about negatives turned positive.
but it was comical and you want to spoil the fun cuz not negative enough????
good grief....lol
moderators to the rescue????
wow you really are on a mission to destroy.
everyone joined in....repubs and dems and forgot the bashing...
first step in progress is breaking communication barriers....
appears you can't stand it......
lighten up...taking a comical situation and attempting to flip it into political points.....smh.
on the other thread about positives.....you were defeating the purpose posting negs....you just can't stand anything positive about you know who.wow.
this was just fun...not deafeating the purpose.

Can't even stay on topic? Even after the "speak positive of Obama" thread was started and ya'll were shushing others to stay on topic? Typical. Dare I say the "h" word? Of course I can.

Hypocrites?

Wot say you moderators?

*slaps forhead*

Carry on folks. As you were....no need to defend or justify yourselves here. I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the rest of the thread. Carry on and enjoy your own postings. Or shall I say, drivels.

Boy, that was a fun post!

Hypocrites?

Nahhh...too much.

Wot say you moderators?

*slaps forhead*

Boy, that was a bunch of fun posts!

Maybe some folks are tired of all the Obama-bashing. I think we got that department covered with plenty of threads. Forgive us for wanting a break.

:whistle:

Maybe some folks are tired of all the Obama-bashing. I think we got that department covered with plenty of threads. Forgive us for wanting a break.

:whistle:

LOL. We sure do want a break from all this Obama bashing. I don't remember Bush being bashed as hard as Obama though there certainly were Bush bashing threads.

I don't think we'll get a break from it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back