President Obama - what are some of the negative things about him while as prezy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of beer, I disagree with Obama having beer with the cop and the professor on the job. If he can do that, then I can do that too, heh? :giggle:

Speaking of beer, I disagree with Obama having beer with the cop and the professor on the job. If he can do that, then I can do that too, heh? :giggle:

Yeah, and he's got big ears, too.:lol:

* breaks out a pack of kokanee and wheat-free pizza *

where are the cheetos?

*gasp* cheetos!?!? You raaaaaccccciiiiissssssttt!!!!!!!

Singing a song that is stuck in my head.

It is a pre school song...Kids love it.

I'm a little coconut...

lying on the cold, cold ground.

Everyone steps on me..

That is why I'm cracked you see..

Im a nut!!

Clunk clunk

Im a nut!!

Clunk clunk..

You are racist against cheetos lovers! :shock:
When you eat cheetos, your skin turns orange. I don't like people with orange skin! They use up all our resources! They watch too much TV! Their breath smells like cheese!

When you eat cheetos, your skin turns orange. I don't like people with orange skin! They use up all our resources! They watch too much TV! Their breath smells like cheese!

Orangist!!!!!!!

What's WRONG with orange people? They mind their own business and dont cause problems. LOL!

2 pages of pure comedy!

I'm a little coconut...

Everyone steps on me..

Im a nut!!

Clunk clunk

Im a nut!!

Clunk clunk..

:laugh2:

I was thinking more on the line of what one of the members posted about when she read a resume.

She actually saw a mans name on it.. The name: Orange Wiener. Perhaps he had too many Cheetos.

I'm a little coconut...

Everyone steps on me..

Im a nut!!

Clunk clunk

Im a nut!!

Clunk clunk..

ooohhh touche!

Ohhhhhh..I just laughed so hard and end up with racking coughs..too funny for words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back