President Obama still smoking

did you lose your class? LOL (remembering your post about a truck with balls) Just teasing with ya.

LH, do you think that I ever had any class to begin with? lol

I don’t care if he smokes. I do care about the example he is setting for our country as far as big government. I’d rather live in a country with a bunch of smoking capitalists than smoke free Euro-like weenies...

My dad is a chain smoker and smoked around us for years. Some of us became smokers and some of us didn't (mom was non-smoker and non-drinker so some of us learned from her). I think his kids will more like be smokers if he still smoke. They probably will handle stress the way he handled it.. smoking

How do you smoke chains? :confused:

:lol:

cigarette_lg.jpg

lol...

If you seriously confused (just in case I'm writing this all wrong - I don't feel all that confidence in my writing), i mean he smokes one cigarette after another all day long. It is almost like he doesn't take a break from smoking

Last edited:

Oh boy, I'd pass out if I were to smoke all those cigarettes. *thud* I used to smoke - never mind the fact cigarette smoke made it hard for me to breathe. I never was a heavy smoker so it was easy for me to quit cuz I don't smoke enough to get hooked on cigarettes.

lol...

If you seriously confused (just in case I'm writing this all wrong - I don't feel all that confidence in my writing), i mean he smokes one cigarette after another all day long. It is almost like he doesn't take a break from smoking

Your writing was correct.....I was being silly :)

WARNING : Jillo don't judge, least you be judged more harsher... ( Thanks Reba ).

Wonders if Jillo is a smoker herself that blows smokes in her kids faces ? hmmm

Hope Owebama don't kill JackieO's rosebushes with his crack and ashes !!!

Uhhh...you might want to refresh yourself and re-read the thread. I am not the one doing the judging here.

To see who the intolerant and judgemental are, all one needs do is read your post.:cool2:

WARNING : Jillo don't judge, least you be judged more harsher... ( Thanks Reba ).

Wonders if Jillo is a smoker herself that blows smokes in her kids faces ? hmmm

Hope Owebama don't kill JackieO's rosebushes with his crack and ashes !!!

Very nice..:roll:

If coffee causes ebola, how come I'm not bleeding from my eyes? Do I need to drink some more coffee?

Back