President Obama still smoking

I defend the right to free speech. Ridicule is a very effective way to deal with the wack jobs that spew crazy theories and hate.

:laugh2: Great one, sallylou! I can always count on you!

He is intelligent, knows the risk....I say let him smoke. Just not where I am eating please

He is intelligent, knows the risk....I say let him smoke. Just not where I am eating please
Please, no burn holes on any White House antiques or floors, either. After all, the White House belongs to us. :)

From what I read, Michelle won't let him smoke in front of the kids. Apparently, she makes him go outside. I don't blame her because I feel the same way about my kids.

Most of us have a least one bad habit that isn't the best for us. Having someone judge us based on our habits doesn't help us stop them.

Please, no burn holes on any White House antiques or floors, either. After all, the White House belongs to us. :)

Problem is that 2nd hand smoke smell can and do cling to alot of furniture, the walls, rugs, your clothes. If someone wants to smoke cancer sticks, be my guest. It's unfortunate that kids sometime have to see (or even experience) the negative results of smoking.

From what I read, Michelle won't let him smoke in front of the kids. Apparently, she makes him go outside. I don't blame her because I feel the same way about my kids.

Most of us have a least one bad habit that isn't the best for us. Having someone judge us based on our habits doesn't help us stop them.

Bingo.

WARNING : Jillo don't judge, least you be judged more harsher... ( Thanks Reba ).

Wonders if Jillo is a smoker herself that blows smokes in her kids faces ? hmmm

Hope Owebama don't kill JackieO's rosebushes with his crack and ashes !!!

That's just it. Obama's kids know all the dangers from smoking. Even if they don't express it, they probably worry that dad won't be there for them because he'll die young form lung cancer or some other smoking-related disease. I'm sure it would be a great relief to them to know he quit smoking for good.

My dad is a chain smoker and smoked around us for years. Some of us became smokers and some of us didn't (mom was non-smoker and non-drinker so some of us learned from her). I think his kids will more like be smokers if he still smoke. They probably will handle stress the way he handled it.. smoking

My dad is a chain smoker and smoked around us for years. Some of us became smokers and some of us didn't (mom was non-smoker and non-drinker so some of us learned from her). I think his kids will more like be smokers if he still smoke. They probably will handle stress the way he handled it.. smoking
It does send mixed signals to children if they are told "don't smoke" but the parent continues to smoke.

Does cawfee cause " secondhand" health issues ?

hmmm Let me ponder on that one a bit .

Love the smell of coffee but hate the taste. Though I don't think anybody died from the smell of "second hand" aroma of coffee floating through the air around me.

Coffee is just water vapor/steam with an aroma. Like cooking.

But cigerette is a smoke. I think anyone can get lung cancer from any type of smoke.
My cousin father used to chew tobacco, but it wasn't the cause of his cancer that he died of. He died of lung cancer because he was forest firefighter. He fought a lot of forest fire.

When I burned something from cooking, I get asthma (I was really bad off when I was with my parents, but they didn't know it was the smoking. I've gotten better since I left), but this doesn't happen with coffee or cooking steam.

Back