Prayers Needed For Taylor

I hope that Taylor is all right. Get well soon. Prayer for taylor in recovery.

All the best healing energies to our best officer at Alldeaf.com! I echo others' sentiments about Taylor! We are appreciative of the updates.

Liza said:
All the best healing energies to our best officer at Alldeaf.com! I echo others' sentiments about Taylor! We are appreciative of the updates.

Amen! Take care, Taylor!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, my friend!

Be well!

Oh Dear!!! My thought and prayer goes out to Taylor, his fellow officers, families and friends. I know those training is a hard work. :hug:

OMG!!! i am just SPEECHLESS! :shock:

NO WONDER i didn't hear back from you when you left a msg via yahoo! sorry i wasn't in yahoo for a while and you left a msg the day i flew to chicago :)

my thoughts and prayers are with you and i wish you a SPEEDY RECOVERY so you can get your ass back in here and ofc in yahoo to chat away again like old times! :booty: :P

YOU CAN DO IT!~ you have been through a lot throughout the years, you lost your sister, you got into a good shape in order to become a great cop! NOW you can fight THIS ORDEAL too!!! MANY HUGS! UNCLE BOO! :D :hug: your nieces love you to death too! remember that!

What a shock, I've always enjoyed Taylor's contributions to this forum. I certainly hope that he will wake up and make a speedy recovery.

May the best be with you.

Oh no....I was shocked when I read CCSinned's post. I hope he make a speedy recovery very soon. We all are thinking of you, Taylor.

I think it's a great idea if we all can send a card to him to know we are thinking of him. :)

Taylor is in my prayer.. I hope he get well soon and return to work after he recovers.

Wow, this is an awful shock! I will pray for Taylor.

Please keep us informed.

:hug: First, I would like to say "thank you C.C. Sinned for starting this thread on Taylor, and second I would like to say "thank you too: K9Cop for the update on Taylor.

Taylor is in my prayers each and everyday, and I pray that he will make a full and complete recovery.
I have the utmost respect for anyone that works in Law Enforcement. It is not an easy job, and at times a thankless job. They take a risk everyday when they go out into the streets to protect us, and keep us safe.

Taylor, get well, I want to see you back with us at Alldeaf. My prayers are with you and your family now. Get well soon!!!!

Please C.C. and K9, keep us informed on how Taylor is doing once his family is notified, and to Roadrunner please let us know where I can send a card to Taylor. Thank you.

Wow—don’t know what to say—I’ve never been very good with this kind of stuff. I just hope Taylor pulls through and comes back to join us. I also hope this doesn’t harm his chances for career advancement. For the past several days I’ve been wondering where he was, and I considered sending him a PM. I assumed that ravensteve had driven him away, and I was going to bag on him unmercifully for it. I guess now that I’m glad I never got around to it. So get your ass back here, Taylor—somebody needs to keep Steve in line. :mrgreen:

MESSAGE FROM MAGASTU since he doesn't have access to AD:

i'll pray for his health and i hope he'll be alright sooner!

FeistyChick said:
TAYPOO! GET YOUR ASS BACK IN HERE!!! :hug:

Well, Feisty...I think the least amount of attention he gets, the better. Especially in this thread.

This is about Taylor and our good wishes for him. Nothing else!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oceanbreeze said:
Well, Feisty...I think the least amount of attention he gets, the better. Especially in this thread.

This is about Taylor and our good wishes for him. Nothing else!

oh i know that dear... i just stated that.. so ppl can see what he just did.. that's all.. and i just wish the mods would too! (SIGH)

:dance: :dance: :dance: TAYPOO!!! you better pull through cuz we want you back in here!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: MWAH!!!

{Mod Note: Pssst, I'm watching....it helps when something like this can be reported or sending a PM to a Mod (like myself)...especially in a sensitive thread such as this one... ;) ~RR}

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope my brother-in-uniform Taylor gets well soon and comes back online. I know many public safety folks have to constantly worry about heat exhaustion/stroke as a result of the hot temperatures (cops because of their bulletproof gear and firefighters for the turnout gear they wear.)

I had a less serious experience during a training session last week in 90 degree weather with 90% humidity. This was the third 'exercise' of the evening and halfway through, I just couldn't catch my breath. Stepped out, sat down, got cold water and cooled off.

It's not funny, this stuff.. and worse still, it's harder when you can't cool down.

You're in my prayers bro.

Back