Prayers Needed For Taylor

:applause: TAYPOO! i miss your jokes and funny stories from the job/the streets!!! and how you get your booboos too!!! :D c'mon!!! :fingersx: please DON'T GIVE UP!!! FIGHT THIS!!! :applause: :hug:

I'm praying for you, Taylor for your speedy recovery. I have enjoyed your posts in AD very much and have lots of respect for you for working in law enforcement. In this heat weather, it's hard on your health to work this hard in training. I hope you will be able to get out of coma soon and be on the way to recovery. We all miss you here!

taylor, you're in my prayers.. hope you feel well and get a speedy recovery

I will be praying

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Taylor. I hope you will recover soon. I know what it is like to worry about a policeman. My brother is a policeman, and has been in the hospital before for some job related situations.

Trent

Wow! Since I did not know who Tylaor is.... but gosh I can see that he got a lot of friends to pray for him, I am very appreciative(right word, gosh I am bad speller!) by this post abt him!!

He is in my prayers and thoughts.... for his speed recovery!

oh no, I wish him a speedy recovery and our prayers and thoughts are with him

I hope he recovers soon and comes back here as his usual self :)

Thanks to OldNavy who told me about this thread. :( I'm really speechless about what happened to Taylor after all he is one good darn poster here in AllDeaf and even a darn good person too. ;)

Taylor, Even through I'm not around as much but I want to tell you that you're in my thoughts and prayer. Hope you recover very soon. :hug:

Please do keep me update by email if possible those who know my email. :ily:

Hang in there Taylor, We care. :thumb:

Oh my goodness! Im soo sorry to hear that! Taylor! You are in my thoughts and prayers!!

I didnt realize that Taylor is heariing.........
he has to be if he is training to be a cop....
am i right?..... :confused:

Defee said:
Oh my goodness! Im soo sorry to hear that! Taylor! You are in my thoughts and prayers!!

I didnt realize that Taylor is heariing.........
he has to be if he is training to be a cop....
am i right?..... :confused:

he is already a cop... but got PROMOTED to work on the streets :)

and yes Taylor is hearing but that doesnt matter... most of ADers cared about him and he seem to be friends with everyone. as far as i know... he is a cop and he worked hard to get promoted to become some different dept of policeman. im not sure exactly what he was working for but he wanted it pretty bad from look of it.

SpiceHD said:
and yes Taylor is hearing but that doesnt matter... most of ADers cared about him and he seem to be friends with everyone. as far as i know... he is a cop and he worked hard to get promoted to become some different dept of policeman. im not sure exactly what he was working for but he wanted it pretty bad from look of it.
SpiceHD...NO, it does not matter whether he is hearing or not, I just didnt know that he is hearing, thats all. I was surprised cuz i didnt know that, period. I didnt know that he is a policeman either...that is great and all too.
Im still so worried,hoping and praying that he is okay!
Does anybody have an update on his condition???? PLEASE!!! WE NEED TO KNOW!!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Wow, what a shocking. Hope he is okay now. Any news yet?

Sending my prayers over to him.

no not yet that i am aware of.. still waiting to hear from the officer.. which I emailed him yesterday and i haven't got his email yet.. so someone/ or I will update if we hear anything about him..

Keep up the prayers. :) It would mean a lot to him

After this frustrated with dialup.. keeps disconnected me after page to page reading this..

I just ... shocked... and felt so bad.. I know Taylor is a great man!! and very good with us with alot of informations about laws, police stuff..

Taylor... we are praying for you and hang in there.. you can do it... keep fighting ..... think of us.. Huggs..

:)

btw.. thanks guys for letting us know and prayers too

Back