Prayers Needed For Taylor

C.C.Sinned

Reaction score
Taylor received a promotion within his department. He then started 28 weeks of extensive training that was very physical in nature and demanding. I have received word that he was seriously injured during a field excercise. It was reported that during this excercise, he stood up and had a difficult time breathing and collapsed. A member on the team states that he believes Taylor was in cardiac arrest at the time but this could not be verified. Luckily there were already medics on scene as there always are for these types of excercises. He was immediately transported to the nearest hospital not far from where they were training. Because of the speed in which they reacted, many of his team members were not aware of what took place. Taylor is stable, still unconcious and he is unable to speak... :(

Oh my!! I hope Taylor is okay, do you know what was the cause of him collapsing? from the heat? My prayers and thoughts are with him and hope he have a speedy recovery! Keep us updated if he regains consciousness.

The officers that are involved in the training are forbidden to have any outside contact with other officers, especially within their own department. The command staff here is buzzing with activity but nobody is talking

i just found out that too !!! the officer who told some of us don't know the details of what exactly happened yet but eventually they will and contact us and letting us know what is going on...

Taylor, u're in my prayers!

As CC Sinned said, the people in training are not allowed to talk to other officers in the department. It all started as rumors at first and then details started coming in. It was a training excercise for the police department but its run very much like the military. I don't think it was heat related. They trained on Wednesday and it was 100 degrees here and very humid. The weather the past few days has been rather cool and cloudy for the most part. If anything, it was probably the best time to be training.

The department is keeping hush until his family is notified. When they are notified then something official will be said. He doesn't have any family that live in this area and I don't know if they will wait for family members to get here before they say everything. I do know that he was close to several people here at alldeaf.com and many officers thought it was appropriate to come here and say something about what has happened.

K9 Cop said:
As CC Sinned said, the people in training are not allowed to talk to other officers in the department. It all started as rumors at first and then details started coming in. It was a training excercise for the police department but its run very much like the military. I don't think it was heat related. They trained on Wednesday and it was 100 degrees here and very humid. The weather the past few days has been rather cool and cloudy for the most part. If anything, it was probably the best time to be training.

The department is keeping hush until his family is notified. When they are notified then something official will be said. He doesn't have any family that live in this area and I don't know if they will wait for family members to get here before they say everything. I do know that he was close to several people here at alldeaf.com and many officers thought it was appropriate to come here and say something about what has happened.

That's understandable. When the news come out, just let us know how he's doing, thanks...

First of all, Taylor will be in my prayers as well as for his immediate family, friends, co-workers at the Police Department where he works.

K9 Cop, thank you so much for taking the time to post here in AD and letting our members understand what is going on...hopefully soon, you or any of the other fine officers can give AD an update on Taylor's condition. On behalf of Alldeaf.com, we do appreciate your efforts to post here.

Also, thank you C.C.Sinned for creating this thread and letting AD'ers know what was happening... ;)

~RR

Mod Note: Will keep this thread sticky for the time being--

I'm sorry to hear about Taylor, He's in my prayers and hope for a speedy recovery. I hope it's nothing serious with him. :(

Thank you CC Sinned for create a thread here let uns know what Taylor goes on.

K9 Cop, thank you for undate.

Oh dear, Taylor is in my prayer and hope speedy recovery. :(

Keep update with news...

Thoughts and prayers are with Taylor and hope he will receive a speedy and complete recovery.

thats really terrible!! man is there any way for any of us to send him a card or something? i really hope he will improve :(

please do keep us updated!! ill pray for him to get better.

SpiceHD said:
...is there any way for any of us to send him a card or something?

That's a good idea, although, once we all know firsthand what's going on, then perhaps we'll know where he's at so we can get the mailman's bag a bit wee heavy when delivering our wishes and thoughts for a speedy recovery! ;)

My prayers and thoughts to Taylor, and his family too, hope Taylor will recieve speedy recovery.

I wish Taylor a speedy recovery as well. I sure hope he is all right. He's certainly an asset to AllDeaf and to those who know him.

Thank you CC Sinned and K9cop....

I will keep Taylor in my prayers...I pray he will recover soon...

RR, perhaps we could sent you or Alex the money in the mail...so one of you can sent flowers and card to Taylor?

OK u just chilled me to thebones here .....

taylor ur in my prayers.. i truly enjoy having you around...

you are in our prayers all around the world....

Keep us updated!

Back