Prayer for my son

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
Prayer for my son

My son Danny had a bicycle accident yesterday at around 7.30 pm on his way to home with his mates from football training.

Danny rode with bicycle without notice large stone on the countryside path. He and his bicycle fall and roll over and hitted his head on the large stones.

Few of his mates rode with bicycle back to football club to get trainer to call an ambulance and other mates went to get me and tell me what happened. We together drove to the place where my son lied. You can image how I react when I saw ambulance men did with Danny´s blood and injury head/face. It´s horrible.... Polices are there. Danny´s mates told me what happened.

The ambulance men suspected it´s skin wounds or open (penetrierenden) brain wounds. The trainer´s wife take care of my young son Alan to let me go with Danny to hospitail. I texted my hubby at work tell him what happened. One hour later my hubby and Alan came to us in the hospital.

The doctor confirmed thru X-Ray that Danny had no jaw fracture but still suspect something do with head impression fracture so they got Danny to computed tomography to find out. It shows that he had a head impression fracture.

We were cried when doctor explained us that they have to deliver my son to Head Clinic in Würzburg (which it´s over 100 km away from our area) on next day. It´s scare to operate on the head. He explained if we refused to let our son to have head operation, then he will have meningitis and also left arm and right leg parazylse, too. I asked them to deliver our son back to hospital in our area after an operation. They said no, Danny had to stay up to 7 days in Würzburg for control then deliver back to hospitail in our area for further treatment. We stayed with him in the hospitail until 1 am.

We can´t sleep well.

My hubby left us at 6.00 am to follow Danny to Head Clinic in Würzburg today because of sign the agreement contact to let Danny to have an operation. I stayed home watch Alan.

Don´t worry about German language, you can see an exact same picture of head impression fracture where my son had.

http://www.css.ch/home/privatperson...heit/pri-ges-abc-schaedelhirnverletzung.htm#0

English link
http://www.szote.u-szeged.hu/radio/surgos/asurg10c.htm

I told my hubby during breakfast time before he left that we want to see Danny tomorrow.

I am so sorry to hear about your son, Liebling:))).

Your son and you all are in our prayers.

Ack! Im so sorry to learn about your son Liebling. My prayers are with you for him to come out alright.

I am so sorry to hear about your son. I hope your son get well. I will pray for your son.

Oh Dear Liebling

He is in my prayer. Hopefully, he will be recovery quickly. Last night, my two sons and I were talking about you and your family about two languages Germany and English. We were so amazed !

My sons would love to meet your sons to be challenge to speak two languages. :)

I typed this very quickly before I am ahead to work. All this week, it has been hectic for me. My son's graduation was so beautiful.

Give our hugs and kiss to your son !

Sabrina's family

oh my goodness michele! i am so sorry about danny! i hope he will be ok! didn't he have his helmet on? pls keep us posted! :( :hug:

I am sorry to hear about your son and I will pray for him.

:hug:

Aw, Liebling!!! I will definitely keep your darling Danny in my thoughts. I hope he makes a quick recovery. Poor fella. :( Let us know if you need anything. :)

Oh no, Liebling :( I will pray for your darling Danny and that he recovers quickly. Hang in there and everything will be alright. Keep us posted.

I am praying for Danny's complete healing, and to keep your family comforted and strong. :hug:

i am sorry about your son's accident. i hope everything is going ok for u and your family. keep me posted,ok? :) titans lady

God willing this will all turn out okay. Liebling, I hope and pray that it does.

Ach, es tut mir sehr leid wegen deinen Sohn zu hören. Das wird ein schreckliche Erlebnis für dich und deinen Sohn. Ich hoffe, dass alles klappen wird, und dass er gute Besserung schnell haben wird!

Liebling,

Oh dear, I'm deep truly and will prayer for your son.

Danny in my thoughts..........

I am sorry to hear of your Danny's misfortune, Leibling; may God watch over him and keep you strong in the coming days and months....

I read in other forum and was shocked and sad to hear that.. Hope he recovers sooner to get better!! We pray for your son...

I'm sorry to hear about ur son's injury. I hope he will recover soon as possible and be all right. It is sad to hear things like that. :(

Back