Prayer for my son

Oh no, Liebling:))), I'm truly sorry what happened to ur lil son! I'll pray for you and hope the recovery go good and hope your son will heal faster! *HUGS*

Danny and David, you guys are in my prayers! Hope it goes well and heal soon!

Oh man, I am sorry and hope ur son will be okay once after surgery. Last year my son had a car accident with his buddies in his car and one of seat belt broke off his friend hit dash and cracked his forehead. He had to airlift to hospital and had put steel plate in his forehead. It was dark moment of our life for my son and his friend. His friend missed graduate next day. I hate that feeling and sorry u have to go thru this knowing it will be there for rest of his life. It is heartbreaking.

Helmet law around here is very strict esp under 18, if cop see kids ride bike without helmet, they get ticket. Boys are so stubborn and get away with break rules from their parents. I went thru this with my boys soooooooo stubborn. even ride motorcycle without helmets here too. grrrrrr them.

We will be thinking of you and your families. Sending you our prayers and wishing both Danny and David a speedy recovery. It will be difficult at the beginning, but the healing will take place for all of you. Take care and keep us posted.

Hugs and Kisses,
Mayflower and Levonian :ily:

Oh Liebling!!!! :hug: I am truly sorry to hear about Danny's misfortunate accident. You are in my prayers. The doctors will take good care of Danny, during his operation. I know this has to be all so scary for Danny, and with all the love you and your husband are giving to him to make him feel safe, and the doctors expertise in getting Danny to get well, Danny has so many people in his corner to help him on his road to recovery.
Please keep me informed on how Danny is doing, and if you need anything please let me know. I pray that you and your husband will keep on remaining strong for Danny, and know that God and angels will be right there with Danny all the way. :ily:

Liebling...

I wish we live closer so you can have our support.. but i am here online and give my love and your strength.. have faith and patiences.. the good thing will come.. and let HIM guid you to go... your son is in good hands that HE is taking care of him..
:ily:

I hope Danny is improving today, - My girls sent their best wishes to Danny.
Get well soon.

Sabrina said:
David fell off his bicycle yesterday at 5:30pm and was injured pretty badly. They took him to Shore Memorial Hospital.

Apparently he injured his liver, possibly a tear. There was evidence of
bleeding in the x-ray. They have moved him to Atlantic City Hospital
because they have a trauma unit there and the surgeon is going to
decide whether he needs surgery. Still waiting on a decision. I wanted you to know because I know you would want to be kept in the loop. If I know anything more, I will update with you. Liebling...

Ride on the bike is really dangerous hit everywhere on head, arm, hip or leg. We can't predict. Yes, it is scared. Prayer for Danny and David !!

:ily: Danny and David

Oh no, I don't know what I should say after read your post and told my hubby straight way. My hubby & I are agree with you that bike could be dangerous to cause body accident, not just head.

I know it's scary condition. Think positive about David's surgery and keep faith on doctor's expert hand. It's same with us and think positive and faith doctor's hand on my son's head.

Please keep the new update about David.

David are my family and my thought and prayer.

Sabrina said:
David fell off his bicycle yesterday at 5:30pm and was injured pretty badly. They took him to Shore Memorial Hospital.

Apparently he injured his liver, possibly a tear. There was evidence of
bleeding in the x-ray. They have moved him to Atlantic City Hospital
because they have a trauma unit there and the surgeon is going to
decide whether he needs surgery. Still waiting on a decision. I wanted you to know because I know you would want to be kept in the loop. If I know anything more, I will update with you. Liebling...

Ride on the bike is really dangerous hit everywhere on head, arm, hip or leg. We can't predict. Yes, it is scared. Prayer for Danny and David !!

:ily: Danny and David
oh no! i hope that he will be okay... i pray for him too... :hug:

undate:

Thank you all again for your caring support :hug:

We visited Danny yesterday and spend long hours with him. Its scary condition but Danny is brave and positive about his head. We talked long. He told me that he received the calls from his mates asking how he is. (We gave him phone limit card that he can phone anytime he want). He told me that his mates began to wear helmut now. I told him that I saw more and more children wear helmut around in village where we live.

He's pleased when I told him about your supports and wish him get well. He gave me message for you all saying thank you.

I will update you about Danny's surgery.

Danny is still in my mind when I'm in the office to type this post to you.

I got mixed feeling with emotion as I got fax in this office from my husband today with a fax from Professor of Head Clinic saying:

Dear Mr. & Mrs. **********

Unfortunately we must change the operation program at short notice, so that Danny is already operated this morning. I will inform you afterward.

Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. *****

I was speechless after read this fax because I thought they operate him tomorrow. I keep on re-read Professor's fax. Danny look okay when I last saw him yesterday.

Pray for him with me.

I will update as I got the new from Professor.

We will take one day off today and tomorrow for see him.

Liebling,
So sorry to hear Danny's hurt himself. I hope the operation will go smoothly.
We'll pray.

Keep us informed.

is it possible for you to post danny's picture in here? so we can all see it and pray for him? :) i hope the operation was a success!!! :) i know we saw a picture of your boys but i forget which one danny was? :confused:

i am glad to see that his friends are wearing helmets now!!! :hug:

Oh dear Liebling...Im so sorry to hear about your son and Im praying for your
son's recovery! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! Keep
us posted in his condition and all!! Hugs to you!!

Wonderful new

We got mixed feeling when we saw Danny after 2 hours operation today. He´s weak and sleep alot. He woke up and had pain feeling and did not talk much but drink then go back sleep again. We will go to see him again tomorrow.

We are happy and relieved when the Professor told us that the almost 2 hours operation ran completely with no problem. They implanted and then locked the bone defect of Danny´s skull with an approx. size of € 2 coin plastic-plombe because the bone was too strong splintered. (I can´t find the right English word for Kunststoff-Plombe but I guess it could be plastic-plombe. I hope anyone know what is this). Plastic-Plombe is not soft as silkon.

I will post more update about him.

I thank you all for your caring support and prayer for my son.

FeistyChick said:
is it possible for you to post danny's picture in here? so we can all see it and pray for him? :) i hope the operation was a success!!! :) i know we saw a picture of your boys but i forget which one danny was? :confused:

i am glad to see that his friends are wearing helmets now!!! :hug:

This is Danny

Thank you :hug:

I´m really glad that the operation is successful.

Liebling, you're greatest brave mother and your husband being goes through ordeal support moral for your son's recovery and operation. I'm felt so heart-wrenching out for your son and already explained my children about your son's accident the bike and didn't wore the helmet safety. My kids said, Oh I'm sorry and will try wear the helmet too. I know my kids really hate wear the helmet because the weather really extremelly humid-hot outside and also prefer not wear which felt cool air on their head. My kids really quite realized that really seriouis about the head isn't fun being break. I told them, Yes that right. Hopefully they'll do it.

Wha.. adorable your son really quite handsome and young beautiful! (picture)

Keep update about your son's conditition.

Sabrina, Truly sorry about your will be husband's nephew got accident too, and will pray for your future husband's nephew too. Keep update too.

Take Care...

:hug: Liebling,I am so happy that the operation went very well for Danny. He is a handsome, adorable and brave young man. I will continuing praying for Danny's recovery. You and your husband have been such a great support, very caring and have been very courageous throughout Danny's ordeal!! :) Danny has been blessed with such wonderful parent's, and a great doctor. Keep me informed!!! :angel: :ily:

aww what a adorable little boy you got...Glad the operation go through well for your son.

Awwwwwwwwww what a cute son you got. You sure are lucky to have him in your and your hubby's life. My prayer is still with you and your sweet boy. :hug:

Back