pray supportive parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grief is a process, Travis, and no two people go through it in the same time or the same way. It is a very personal process. It is about learning to live without the person you have lost, but before you can do that, you have to unlearn the expectation that they are right there where you can touch them and see them. Unlearning takes more time than learning.

Give yourself permission to feel the sadness for as long as you need to. You will know when you are ready to go to the next step. No one can tell you when you will be ready. PM me if you need to talk about it more.

Grief is a process, Travis, and no two people go through it in the same time or the same way. It is a very personal process. It is about learning to live without the person you have lost, but before you can do that, you have to unlearn the expectation that they are right there where you can touch them and see them. Unlearning takes more time than learning.

Give yourself permission to feel the sadness for as long as you need to. You will know when you are ready to go to the next step. No one can tell you when you will be ready. PM me if you need to talk about it more.

I am glad of you discuss to support, I am very you really wonderful experiment, I went to go church, my deaf pastor support me heart open I am very proud of increase on attending because strong my deaf community, I heart to my faithful they will help better increase I am very sad on my grieve, they accept because respect to my heart, I change on my think positive, I know lots of tough I don't want alone I am very lots of on support friends, It is very lots of enjoy, I am very wonderful enjoy I know lots of wonderful my heart open on spirit, pour your fill increase your spirtual, I was strong heart and faithful I am very trust to my heart!

I am curious how you long better ? how long depend 2 or 1 weeks better? I thinks still be patient process Issues problem I am pretty aware it complication!
There is no "rule" about grief. It depends on your own heart. Don't expect it to be quick. Even after your deep sorrow goes away, sometimes you will still have sad days. That's normal, especially at Christmas and on birthdays. That's because the loved one is not there for special days. But time will take away the sharpest pain. Tears will become sighs.

:hug:

There is no "rule" about grief. It depends on your own heart. Don't expect it to be quick. Even after your deep sorrow goes away, sometimes you will still have sad days. That's normal, especially at Christmas and on birthdays. That's because the loved one is not there for special days. But time will take away the sharpest pain. Tears will become sighs.

:hug:

I am pretty sigh soon become relax, I lots of pretty calm down! I am very pretty become relax, I have feeling better I will sigh because relax, I have feeling better improve! it is very soon anytime depend on how feeling inside faithful I am very better improve support, cousillor and friends lots of supportive pm more feeling lots of best I know hard work my feeling goal successfully!

Thank you support to hear to your words and posts happy and positive neat clean up because forum I glad of you hear change my go ahead fresh on my mind I do best kind of heart! we know you great job,AD support wonderful few closed best friends I hear to you, I know you lots of best courage and adjust improve update improve successfully I cope on my life skills role I am very cope positive and smile and friendly strong my heart
Thank your words strong your posts awesome supportive, you are good respectful to my friends protect to strong! I do best successfully and happy and accept to cope I try best struggle on my think so positive!

I am surprised,
my sister said ya she has been sick for a few months she had a few strokes and she had three heart attacks while she was in the hospital and went into a coma and than passed away =(

wow that is sad news! I investigation personal to information! I found it bad stroke!

I am scared nervous I am pretty awkward to how feeling scared I know how feeling cope I know go to funeral on coming soon 3`clock on Saturday! you experience nervous É

Just stay close with your family, and support each other. It's OK to be sad and cry and funerals.

Will you have an interpreter at the funeral? It's very important that you have an interpreter during the whole service. That way, you will know what's happening.

Please check on the interpreter as soon as possible.

Just stay close with your family, and support each other. It's OK to be sad and cry and funerals.

Will you have an interpreter at the funeral? It's very important that you have an interpreter during the whole service. That way, you will know what's happening.

Please check on the interpreter as soon as possible.

pretty tough my feeling how compliatoin, I already send to email my interpeter will find out let know me

I hope be bit worried, I hope be on interpeter request to funeral important,

That is why important, they won`t pay because not sure benefit, I think so

@reba and bott
SDHHS approval interpeter will there on funeral coming soon arrangment, I let my sister I am pretty!they found it interpreter tough!
that is sad funeral i am very dispapointment, I am very lots of on hope be better soon fresh your mind because improve your health I am strong my heart positive cope I am very busy soon arrangment, it is very pretty lots of busy coming soon! SDHHS pay for interpreter because reason for my church

SDHSS investiage to who is interpreter!

@reba and bott
SDHHS approval interpeter will there on funeral coming soon arrangment, I let my sister I am pretty!they found it interpreter tough!
that is sad funeral i am very dispapointment, I am very lots of on hope be better soon fresh your mind because improve your health I am strong my heart positive cope I am very busy soon arrangment, it is very pretty lots of busy coming soon! SDHHS pay for interpreter because reason for my church

SDHSS investiage to who is interpreter!

I'm glad you will get an interpreter. At least that will make it a little easier.

I'm glad you will get an interpreter. At least that will make it a little easier.

I am lots of busy on schedule on plan on process! I figure out! I am pretty heavy hard work become responsiblity I requires MUST to important to interpreter because worth because family know my I am very sign language

I don't want to alone because without interpreter I need to more important, I aware it on lots of important pretty lots of hard work

I know pretty complication! tough I am glad of interpreter access on communication!

I am sad on my mom lot much heart, It is very complication I Have emotion stress, I am sad on depression my mom! lost whole, I saw newspaper I save on newspaper I feeling broken heart

Everyone thank you support to appreciate to your heart I am heart your best friends i am very glad of your hear your positive!
I am feeling better calm down change my mind better strong

closed thread

Moderator locked thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back