pray supportive parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry for your hard time now. :( I know that you're serious. I hope relationships with your family improves soon. Maybe your counselor can help you get access to your mom at the hospital.

I will pray peace for you. :hug:

I might to contact to my mom hospital I think so hope be tough! that is not easy issues! It is very pretty not easy! I know!

I have concern because I am scared reason my mom is very 48 yrs, I am pretty shocked anxiously I am very scared my mom is not well because cna't walk I lost on my soul I really sad I am very emotion, I am very happened on worried on my mom is very pain!

she is very pain suffer, I am grieve on reason my mom isn't improve, ER support to courage to my mom is will improve treatment, I hope, ER force to her, I know I am pretty scared terrilbe sadly , Ia m very eye my feeling inside faithful on my mom also I love my mom is very really impressive!< I know tough really appreciate to my mom is very treat to me she love me I know hard to feeling bad, I know tough! It is very complication!

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Hugs to you.

Thank ad member, i am tough cocern worried on my mom , I am very scared because I Notice my mom is well doctor worried, I found it on my mom is very eye on problem and confused mind weak because health not work because I understand, I miss to my mom I gift to flower and card I am truth tell you I am best friends deaf interpreter support to me
I know awkarward scared I am very almost to sad, I Know found it alcohol is very risk on my mom conflict to body weak, doctor check it!

pretty she is very bit better, treatment to order, I ask to question to my doctor discuss, He expertiment to how,

Don't be scared on my mom
I am panic attack cause reason tough I am very family lots of cocern I don't think so outisde not safe because doctor know aware it, my dad permission, doctor not allow because alcholoc is will you die truth I am afriad, I believe it prefer on home care, I notice my mom is change on age,she is very burn on red on my mom thin, I am willing I am gift to her, my mom is happy me, she know me!

I aware it, I don't think so weekend not safe because cause reason her problem risk! prevent to drink on year terrible, It is very not safe reason father handle knew!

I'm very sorry that your family is experiencing so many problems.

This is very hard for you because you are sensitive about your family.

I'm praying for you and your family. :hug:

I'm very sorry that your family is experiencing so many problems.

This is very hard for you because you are sensitive about your family.

I'm praying for you and your family. :hug:

Thank you so much, I told warned because reason bad prevent to alcohol not good health weak mind! grandma knew because they decide on improve help her

doctor is seems found it on my mom is not work mind not straight, I know she seems problem suffer health!

fully recovery wonderful pretty support, I know doctor check to my mom improve health faithful because she quit smoke not good health because I am experience, Doctor know figure out decision authority high risk strict on my mom because they observed it, I love my mom 's son value to my heart, she know me she exciting, father will willing mistake fault because heavy on alcohole!

they mistake fault because guilty because reason my father's but my mom is very careful safe on health protect, ,I know her is very cocern is very reason health improve

doctor give her medication, because doctor worried

tough for hard to family

doctor expertimnent because help more increase level, might to check,

they handle to my mom! I told my grandma, she surprised

not joke! I know many time love honor my parents value to my heart, I am very grieve on my heart I am open inspiration to give her my mom strength! building increase way on negative change positive improve team! we hard work fix on resolve on my mom health issues problem!

they lots of inspector on my mom!

I hope for better news soon. Really sorry.

almost I am crying because I am worried on my mom is very sad, she not well because not strong, I am very scared because my mom recently friday happened heart happened
CPR I am lost on my mom I am scared!

almost I am crying because I am worried on my mom is very sad, she not well because not strong, I am very scared because my mom recently friday happened heart happened
CPR I am lost on my mom I am scared!

Friday a heart attack? And she is still in the hospital? It's really difficult to cope with when your parents are very sick.

I hope she can get well, but hope you can strengthen your connections with your siblings, as sometimes that is what we have left. It is out of our control when someone's health completely fails.

Friday a heart attack? And she is still in the hospital? It's really difficult to cope with when your parents are very sick.

I hope she can get well, but hope you can strengthen your connections with your siblings, as sometimes that is what we have left. It is out of our control when someone's health completely fails.

intensivlal care home ,

my mom is very have intensive something wrong
ICS I thnk so call internsive
MY dad is very worried I know she bad on lost on control because not weak I am very cocern reason I am shocked I am pretty almost to my feeling broken I tried on my dad because i am terrible on my feeling stress on too much on worried tough!

intensivlal care home ,

my mom is very have intensive something wrong
ICS I thnk so call internsive
MY dad is very worried I know she bad on lost on control because not weak I am very cocern reason I am shocked I am pretty almost to my feeling broken I tried on my dad because i am terrible on my feeling stress on too much on worried tough!

I know how you feel. We are going through a bad time with my father in law . He has cancer which is very bad and inoperable. He is having a very hard time accepting it, and it is stressful for the whole family.

Just try to relax and remember you can't really change anything, so try to accept.

I know how you feel. We are going through a bad time with my father in law . He has cancer which is very bad and inoperable. He is having a very hard time accepting it, and it is stressful for the whole family.

Just try to relax and remember you can't really change anything, so try to accept.

you truth feeling because we are accept because willing, I ma very accept to my mom is very weakness I am very pretty willing accept tough, my family respect to my heart, mom love me ,I am very encourage to AD support & family hope be respect heart grieve, I am very best to hard to special good boy, I experience words I help my mom support I remember, I am awesome heart on my strong on keep pray faithful because, Don't be fear on worried because my mom know my value mom's son faithful I am accept hard to feeling trust to my family!
family worried hard to feeling grieve on sad! anytime be soon weak fail

poor on health not work because we are courage to support treatment support to honor on my mom is very esepcially I am faithful heart faithful I might to my grandparents support, She know already, My dad will talk to me I wish be touch on pray my mind on belong to spread to safe!
happened hard tough It is very sadly! It is very respectful on my mom soft heart relax, I understand I am pretty tough emotion and family! I am pray to my mom continue keep going, I know my group home grieve on my heart, we are understand, difficult to me, doctor know worried, me too I am cocern about, I love my mom is very son forever!

you truth feeling because we are accept because willing, I ma very accept to my mom is very weakness I am very pretty willing accept tough, my family respect to my heart, mom love me ,I am very encourage to AD support & family hope be respect heart grieve, I am very best to hard to special good boy, I experience words I help my mom support I remember, I am awesome heart on my strong on keep pray faithful because, Don't be fear on worried because my mom know my value mom's son faithful I am accept hard to feeling trust to my family!
family worried hard to feeling grieve on sad! anytime be soon weak fail

poor on health not work because we are courage to support treatment support to honor on my mom is very esepcially I am faithful heart faithful I might to my grandparents support, She know already, My dad will talk to me I wish be touch on pray my mind on belong to spread to safe!
happened hard tough It is very sadly! It is very respectful on my mom soft heart relax, I understand I am pretty tough emotion and family! I am pray to my mom continue keep going, I know my group home grieve on my heart, we are understand, difficult to me, doctor know worried, me too I am cocern about, I love my mom is very son forever!

I am sure no matter what happens, your mother loves you very much, and knows that you were always a good, and loving son , and that you have tried to be exactly what she wants.

I know you are a really good person, and I would be happy if you were my son. I am absolutely certain that your mother thinks you are wonderful.

I am sure no matter what happens, your mother loves you very much, and knows that you were always a good, and loving son , and that you have tried to be exactly what she wants.

I know you are a really good person, and I would be happy if you were my son. I am absolutely certain that your mother thinks you are wonderful.

I am good clever really love on my family value! my grandma know really son heart! I love sister and family value take care positive change future courage to grow mature and I change mature adult! I know missing on my mom I know mom is very knew on lots of treat to me I am laugh nice kind of heart, I am very hear positive I take care to support, I am missing, we are lots of communication i know memory on my mind she is very lots of love me wonderful she hugs me remind she already know think so lots of heart, I know hard tough!

I understand feeling heart, because I am sad on my mom is very not work perfect because meeting conference today I don't know what is happened difficult, I know complication! I feeling missing lots of my value heart, I know very worried not easy life how do you help me supportive AD courage to difficult! I wish be help supportive It touch pray on my feeling courage! I love on my friends memory! I kno, I talked phone nurse said poor prongianis seems not good! fail :(

I understand feeling heart, because I am sad on my mom is very not work perfect because meeting conference today I don't know what is happened difficult, I know complication! I feeling missing lots of my value heart, I know very worried not easy life how do you help me supportive AD courage to difficult! I wish be help supportive It touch pray on my feeling courage! I love on my friends memory! I kno, I talked phone nurse said poor prongianis seems not good! fail :(

I'm sorry the nurse told you it is a poor prognosis. Same for my father in law. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back